Pages:
Author

Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss - page 12. (Read 4951 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Now it's time to move to collect lots of bitcoin and hold the bitcoin, because soon bitcoin price increases will happen, if you sell it today, then you will regret later, no need to worry and do not be afraid of loss, because it will not happen, be patient waiting for the rise in bitcoin prices, because that's sure to happen Smiley
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
They saw the drop to 12,000 as a good chance of buying blood on the street. Then, people like you here say buy at 8000 to prepare for growth. Continue - pursue your dream of getting rich quick schemes, what could possibly go wrong. I want to thank you very much. Decisive very smart, I praise you very much.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
I think this is not the end. Everyone around is trying to crush bitcoin: false news, screams about the fact that it's a bubbly. But bitcoin will rise again. And then those who are now talking about the fact that this is fraudulent will be cheated that they did not invest money.
Activity: 48
I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.
I do not think I will lose money. You can see the risk of Bitcoin dying, but I see it as an opportunity to enrich my account. I believe it will happen exactly as I did in 2017
Activity: 26
It is an obvious fact that blockchain technology is a technology that requires creativity
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
It is not a good idea to sell your assets at this point in time because it's a bearish market and it may end up regretting if you really do. It's the best time to hold and much better to buy if you still have extra funds.

You are a right man about selling all your coins in the same time. But if you need money right now you can sell half or get credit in the bank. The percent of the money you will need pay to the bank is not bigger then the profit you get from holding coins.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100

That is what people said when it dropped to 15000. Then they saw the dip to 12000 as a good buying opportunity as there was blood in the streets. Then people like you said to buy at 10000 because that was cheap. Then people like you in here said to buy at 8000 to be prepared for the upturn. Now you say the same at 6000.....

Go ahead - pursue your dream of the get-rich-quick scheme, what could possibly go wrong.......

[/quote]

It's very funny to read your messages. Indeed,before buying bitcoin, you need to understand the market. I certainly understand that major players in the cryptocurrency market are leading the bitcoin price. If many people say that bitcoin should be bought, then you need to sell. If you are advised to sell, then you need to buy. This is a regular pump
Activity: 96
the price now is steadily going up again. and we'll see better days again by the end of this year.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
And you have already sold all your crypto currency? I here doubt it. Everyone decides for himself what to do, so never give such advice.
Activity: 72
I think this is true. Although it is not yet possible to identify in the next turmoil as the psychology of panic is still in the minds of investors. The market is maintaining and bitcoin still holds 6k. That's what I'm expecting to be a leap of the upcoming bitcoin in Q3.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
i dont think so. the price will still go up or go down. nobody will know it exactly. as long as we know the risk, and commit with our own rule, when to sell or but, it is still ok.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
We always consider the advice of the experts since the experience that they have molds them to a better person in this field. Their excellence is our guidance that we should believe and consider.
Activity: 54
Do not panic anymore. I was also very worried, so I bought 50 more ETH this morning. I bet all that I have in this market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Freight Joe didn't quite get it right on this one. While we sympathize with folks who made huge investments when the price of bitcoin peaked, to come to the conclusion that the bitcoin is taking a tanking and then sell is a most unfortunate and uncharitable thing to do to yourself. Relax friends, whatever goes around will certainly come around and its just going to be a matter of time before the markets rally round. So HODL!
Activity: 98
My main rule in crypto currency is never to fix my losses! I never sell cheaper than bought and it works

Since Bitcoin is volatile and flactuation of market value is normal so why not take a risk to still hold your coin and wait until it will increase. And for me I have invest only an amount which I can afford to lose in this time of downfall.
Activity: 133
My main rule in crypto currency is never to fix my losses! I never sell cheaper than bought and it works
Activity: 39
You suggest to brothers in arms to sell bitcoin now and make unrealized loss realized one? Come on, party is not over at all.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
that's right. even I am always cautious in taking investment steps. because I do not want to go back to experiencing the same mistakes as I once did yesterday. sell my assets because of urgency with urgent needs .

What mistake did you have? If I trade, I set a stop loss immediately.
But I am more a holder, I have almost no experience of having a loss

No losses since you haven't sold yet in a bearish market, and that's actually a good thing. And stop losses are for me very important if you're day trading to make sure you don't get burned entirely and would live to fight another day
Activity: 26
that's right. even I am always cautious in taking investment steps. because I do not want to go back to experiencing the same mistakes as I once did yesterday. sell my assets because of urgency with urgent needs .

What mistake did you have? If I trade, I set a stop loss immediately.
But I am more a holder, I have almost no experience of having a loss
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: