Pages:
Author

Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss - page 15. (Read 4951 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 13
I do not think anyone will sell his bitcoin with the current condition and take a loss because it is already buying at a high price, it might be better to wait until the price goes back up and get to the advantage instead of having to accept the loss.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
For the users who expect to make profit at the shortest could end up with the loss selling right now. Users who were good enough with their day job and consider itam investment for long term could hold it for a profit later. We don't know when and whether the growth will happen again, but the hope keeps us driven forward.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
The original post is already five months old and bitcoin is still very okay. The fact that you are not pleased with the present price of Bitcoin does not mean that other people should quit bitcoin. It is up to the individuals concerned to choose whether to quit or take the advantage of the present situation.
I think we need to ignore speculation and fud like this thread, you're right bitcoin is alive till now, it means what he said is wrong,
I know that bitcoin prices continue to decrease, but that does not mean it's the end of bitcoin right? we still have a long way
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
may be it's a bubble, but who cared, as long as "bubble" profits you. If Bitcoin is a bubble, this is the best time to get into the bubble, because this bubble is going to last for another century at least, and ones who invest and hold this time will  benefit most from it.

It's actually good to have people who think like that, because of these panic rumors and panic sells smart traders get amazing profits, so in a way you're either helping your self, or you really are helping a lot of others out there, waiting for chances.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
yeah guys, the party bubble is over, but it's the first party of bitcoin history. and right now everyone is getting ready to make the bitcoin price even higher. are you not sure of that. please see it. but don't cry when bitcoin prices reach $ 40000 - $ 60000
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
This sounds like comments a whale would give to me.  Encouraging peoPle to dump BTC so they can buy cheaply, Or maybe you just aren't a believer, either way, those willing to take up your advice should,  and get out when they still can, but i believe there is still a lot BTC has to offer and i'm not seling off that cheaply either
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
this post is already old cause i was scared when i saw it, and i don't think because somebody has got issue with the price of bitcoin actually makes him/her qualified to tell or tension other's to give up it's is practically making erryone to fail like how he/she did. patience they say is a virtue. i cld remember bk in February when this post was made the market price was just outrageous guess that's were this whole "give up "thing came from.jst chill
Activity: 210
We all know its been manipulated by some set of people called whale, this is not good for Crypto currency at all...
Activity: 192
If I do not think bitcoin will die or disappear but very crashing and too risky now to continue using it. And about bitcoin news is very important, we should know about bitcoin otherwise it can harm us as bitcoin users. Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The original post is already five months old and bitcoin is still very okay. The fact that you are not pleased with the present price of Bitcoin does not mean that other people should quit bitcoin. It is up to the individuals concerned to choose whether to quit or take the advantage of the present situation.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
And then what? Just stay in the sidelines and miss the opportunity to be part of something revolutionary. Why exit the market when it is on the way to recovery. Just use the lull to find ways to raise funds to buy more bitcoins.

There is no opportunity. The party is fizzling out. You will not get rich quick.

You called a (rather obvious) top and now you think you are a genius. We'll be back and we'll be back stronger than before. When Bitcoin reaches a new ATH and all the "It's dead, only cult members are holding it" are exposed (again) im sure you still start your denial phase until the next crash, then when the next crash comes, you'll say "I told you so" while ignoring the fact that it went back to ATH and you told people to not buy because "dead".

Several transactions of mine have gone with 0 confirmations in the past several days.  And some of those I was paying 1.5X or 2X the recommended fees.  Nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.

Bitcoin has gone from being an expensive network to use to a practically unusable network.  I was defending Bitcoin against millions of tards back in 2011 and 2012.  Are they going to have the last laugh on me now?  It pisses me off to actually see some of you defending this too and saying "this is the way Bitcoin is supposed to work".  Umm... NO IT IS NOT .

I have ZERO confidence left in Core and their "developers".  Their network can't handle the slightest bit of volume without totally seizing up.  And then Adam Back is out there with the press talking about Bitcoin vendors and merchants running a tab system??  Really??  You can't do your job properly so you want people to run a tab in BTC??  You saw this coming from 10 miles away and did nothing about it.  Stupid or malicious?... you decide.

I will be converting my remaining BTC to BCH, Dash, XMR and coins that actually work! And coins that have teams that have at least a Grade 7 level understanding of economics, ie.. "when you are at capacity, you open more locations".  And not throw out "but but centralization!!" juvenile red herrings!

Long time Bitcoiner of 6 years here saying, "SEE YA LATER! CASHING OUT NOW!"

Good for you - you realized it is good for absolutely no practical purpose and was lucky to sell at around 16.000 - as opposed to the "HODL" cult members in here you are stuck with counting their losses and clining to hope as their only strategy

I have seen you kwukducks come and go for years now.
Activity: 196
what is your prof that bitcoin changed into bubble? due to the fact i my very own opinion if bitcoin is bubble why some of my friend turned into investing and as i will see to them they earn and that they buy what they need and why you're saying that bitcoin is bubble.
Activity: 332
Merit: 1
I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

even worse, than bubble. Its a monetary scheme, because product is not viable.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/logical-and-mathematical-truth-of-bitcoin-4541411
Activity: 238
Yes of course this is very important to be listened to. That info is very important if we miss the info, we will not know about the current bitcoin or news bitcoin news today. If we miss the info we will not get a profit or even we can get a loss. So we should know about bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Im on its contrary. Well, I think this time is the perfect timing to buy and hold bitcoin for awhile. I really consider this situation as an opportunity indisguise. The pleasing rewards will be granted for those people who stays in bitcoin whether in its good or bad days.
Activity: 236
I do not agree with what you say, Bitcoin is a future asset that needs to be maintained. please you with your confidence, which says Bitcoin is a bubble, and that's a disadvantage. I will keep playing Bitcoin, and I will keep my coins.
Activity: 112
yes of course I agree with you. We should know all about Bitcoin. What is the condition of bitcoin or down and up. We need to know it all and listen to our close friends who use bitcoin also sometimes give us information.
yes indeed the information is very important for us to understand when we should sell and when we should hold our assets so as not to suffer increasing losses.
Activity: 470
Although now the situation is still uncertain, but I do not seem to agree with you. Because I believe in the future of crypto, and believe in the underlying technology
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
yes of course I agree with you. We should know all about Bitcoin. What is the condition of bitcoin or down and up. We need to know it all and listen to our close friends who use bitcoin also sometimes give us information.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Selling with a loss or holding patience waiting for profit is the choice of each person. This choice must have to use predictions and mature analysis. The choice difference is fine. No need to "A" and "B" mock each other "Crazy" or "Stupid". Surely we must be ready to face the reality in the future. Prediction and Analysis we do right or not. Two-sided loss or profit can't be separated.
Pages:
Jump to: