Pages:
Author

Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss - page 14. (Read 4951 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
As far as I know, from the past years of bitcoin. It comes to the point that the price was too low, but it will drastically go up. And it will go down again, and it will go up. The point is you have to pick the right time to buy and hodl and wait until the right time again to sell. But for me, the most important thing is the technology that bitcoin gave to us. It's the future
Activity: 45
Thank you professional trader for your advice an wise words, but I have some brains and will never listen to anyone, only my best friend Brain.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Maybe it's true or not. This will show time, but i think you are wrong, because cryptocurrency only start evolve in something better than before. Just need to wait.
Yeah, that's right. It could be same as technology on real world, which continues to grow day by day. Surely there will be someone who is smart enough to develop cryptocurrency and make blockchain is better than this day.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.
Everyone of us has their own decision whether they hold or sell their bitcoin in a market like this. It is true that many late comers trying their luck in bitcoin especially last years price hike and now hoping to cope up their losses. But it is their decision to buy and hold their bitcoin they are aware the risks and the volatility of bitcoins price, all we can do now is just wait for it to recover even the price of bitcoin won’t go like last years pricebut atleast they recover their losses.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
No one knows. This may revert back and recover. Blockchain technology is potentially beneficial for various industries in commerce its just that, it is still unclear on how this innovation be regulated for the benefit of most people.
Yes I certainly agree, maybe that's your point of view because your experience in bitcoin is not that good but for me choosing bitcoin again and again even in its badluck will never be a mistake because bitcoin will overcome it and rise again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

Are you sure? I doubt your decision that we have to get out of bitcoin. Yes, the bubbles are over and many new users are losing but I don't think bitcoin is over because there are still some people who continue to mine so that although small the possibility but bitcoin not Die. I agree if we have to sell a loss because people who buy above $10k are likely to profit very long.
Activity: 434
As always, you're spreading FUD and you can do whatever you want because that's your opinion. It's been a roller coaster ride for bitcoin to start this year but still, bitcoin shows its strength defying everything you said about bitcoin. I respect your opinion about bitcoin and hope you will also respect mine because i will always hodl no matter what.
Activity: 208
Merit: 12
Maybe it's true or not. This will show time, but i think you are wrong, because cryptocurrency only start evolve in something better than before. Just need to wait.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
No one knows. This may revert back and recover. Blockchain technology is potentially beneficial for various industries in commerce its just that, it is still unclear on how this innovation be regulated for the benefit of most people.
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
He/she is a naysayer but what am worried is that people on this very forum will see what he has written and will then proceed to sell their Bitcoins and cause the currency to plunge.
What causes bitcoin to plunge are analyses openly based on fear of falling price of bitcoin. Half the opinions are openly written for the purpose of people convincing to invest in bitcoin and as such are worthless.

You fool some-one everytime but you can fool everyone only once. Stop playing the pump scheme and start analyzing the real value of bitcoin - then you can really decide wheather to sell of buy right now. Because no matter what the price the discussions are full of "buy hold" and that cant be true. Sometimes its time to sell shares sometimes its time to buy and when some people only buy no matter what then its too obvious the advice is totally worthless.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I respect your opinion and sentiments about the fall of Bitcoin. But I don't think Bitcoin will be dead or become worthless that easily. I guess you should have first identified what the main reason why you are in the crypto world is. This technology will stay forever, but I am not in the position to tell you that Bitcoin will remain number 1 in the future. I consider investing in crypto is a long-term investment just like investing in stock market. You hold it for several years.
This is indeed his opinion and everyone is entitled to his or hers in this world. He/she is a naysayer but what am worried is that people on this very forum will see what he has written and will then proceed to sell their Bitcoins and cause the currency to plunge.
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
I respect your opinion and sentiments about the fall of Bitcoin. But I don't think Bitcoin will be dead or become worthless that easily. I guess you should have first identified what the main reason why you are in the crypto world is. This technology will stay forever, but I am not in the position to tell you that Bitcoin will remain number 1 in the future. I consider investing in crypto is a long-term investment just like investing in stock market. You hold it for several years.
Activity: 127

How sure are you that bitcoin will gone? Bitcoin price is not stable and it also happened before that the price is very low, so its the time for the people to buy bitcoin, they are not late, instead they are in the right time. Dont push people to believe of what bitcoin can do or not, because its their decision when to quit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
I don't agree with you on this bitcoin is never and can not be a bubble if bitcoin was a bubble it should have burst by now, bitcoin fall in price is as a result of low demands and since bitcoin operate on the economic law of demands and supply it price is always affected by the force of demands. I understand those who invested in late last year when the price of bitcoin was high will be thinking they lose but my advice is to keep holding and with time they are going to profit huge.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
I don't agree with you on this bitcoin is never and can not be a bubble if bitcoin was a bubble it should have burst by now, bitcoin fall in price is as a result of low demands and since bitcoin operate on the economic law of demands and supply it price is always affected by the force of demands. I understand those who invested in late last year when the price of bitcoin was high will be thinking they lose but my advice is to keep holding and with time they are going to profit huge.
Activity: 75
I'm sure and I believe that bitcoin is not a bubble because if so it should have been a while but then we all know that bitcoin is a high-risk investment that has high volatility so it is desirable that it can go as high and as slow as so no shock about it .
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
For this time, I don't have Bitcoin, I only have altcoins and Ethereum. I don't think that Bicoin is needed, but all altcoins getting down with it. I invested all my BTC in ICOs btw.
Activity: 224
Honestly, I am still confused whether these predictions are real or just an issue to drop the bitcoin and provide benefits for some parties only. Now bitcoin prices gradually fall and stagnant below. Bitcoin market is also not as busy as before. Supply and demand for bitcoin decreased. Indeed this is a serious ordeal for the crypto currency players.  It's really testing us to be patient and make the right decisions. My advice, let's look at bitcoin prices until early next year. If there is no change then you should sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 332
The original post is already five months old and bitcoin is still very okay. The fact that you are not pleased with the present price of Bitcoin does not mean that other people should quit bitcoin. It is up to the individuals concerned to choose whether to quit or take the advantage of the present situation.

Depends on what You mean by "still very okay". If You had listened him 5 months ago, You would had not lost 45% of Your capital by today. If You dont listen him now, You will lose more. You will just see...
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
It is important to say ideas, to warn people for possible bad situations but in the end people make their own decisions. I respect negative thoughts about Bitcoin, as constantly thinking positive is very inconvenient but i find the definition of bubble to be ridiculous.
Pages:
Jump to: