Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had 1000$ to invest in Altcoins long term, which one would you choose? - page 2. (Read 7995 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Deeponion.

And not only because I sponsor it.
It's the only altcoin truly based on Tor network.

1) they have a tremendous roadmap
2) Devs are sooo good
3) look up their whiteboard: it's not just another shitcoin
4) you can start mining without spending much energy
5) IT's COMPLETELY ANOUNYMOUS

Long term. Of course.
You'll be earing this in about months in top 100 rank's

" believe in one project, don't just speculate !"
As far as I'm aware, mining is only worth it if you have an ASIC nowadays, so your fourth point doesn't really hold for the vast majority of people.

On another note, SONM finally starting to climb, just as expected. Still has room up to $1.20 if it does a similar movement as Golem did. Since Golem has so far been inferior to SONM, it's not extremely unlikely to see a slightly higher price than $1.20 by late December or January/February of 2018.
The real pump should occur somewhere around August 2018 though, which is when they intend to go live.
In the next days or weeks the price could retract a bit, which would create a good buying opportunity for anyone who hasn't piled up during the 3-4 cent FUD phase.

I fully support your prediction and I'll be acting accordingly by accumulation every single month, hopefully I'll be at 100K Sonm by august
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Sonm is my best coin to invest My & 1000
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
Deeponion.

2) Devs are sooo good

Long term. Of course.

Agreed! This is a sleeping giant just waiting to happen.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
Deeponion.

2) Devs are sooo good

Long term. Of course.

As far as I'm aware, mining is only worth it if you have an ASIC nowadays, so your fourth point doesn't really hold for the vast majority of people.

On another note, SONM finally starting to climb, just as expected. Still has room up to $1.20 if it does a similar movement as Golem did. Since Golem has so far been inferior to SONM, it's not extremely unlikely to see a slightly higher price than $1.20 by late December or January/February of 2018.
The real pump should occur somewhere around August 2018 though, which is when they intend to go live.
In the next days or weeks the price could retract a bit, which would create a good buying opportunity for anyone who hasn't piled up during the 3-4 cent FUD phase.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Sonm, all day. 1000$ will buy you 7500 Sonm, give or take. In less than 4 months sonm will be at 1$. You can then invest your 7.5K into other smaller coins, growing your profits every month until you no longer have to work
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
For shortterm, i will fully hold on to BCH. And ETH for longterm investment, because i haven't understood about BCH which in fact is a fractional altcoin from btc, which would be less popular than eth, i think.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
I would choose Lisk! Lisk has a great team and around 50 million dollars available for development, Software development kit is out in a 2-3 months, rebranding is on the way. 2018 will be huge for lisk, 100 dollars per lisk within a year-year and a half  Cool
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Considering Litecoin, NEO, Ethereum and BCH.

Please share your views.

ETH and LTC have been sleeping for too long and now falling after the huge pump of btc while BitcoinCash is just an imitation of BTC so it's not a good option for me. NEO is a fresh coin on the market so the opportunity is very positive for me if I invest my $1k in a long term.

I think the Bitcoin Cash or Ethereum or Monero could be good choice.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
Activity: 103
ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0
350$ Neblio
350$ ETH
300$ ELIX
Activity: 56

Please share your views.

I'd go for Dash, Eth, and Ltc as this are the most promising coins in terms of a long-term investment. Dash price already surpassed Eth price so better get your hands on some. For ICO I can't give any speculation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
Deeponion.

2) Devs are sooo good

Long term. Of course.

Activity: 135
Ethereum. Especially at today's price.

Though if it was for long term maybe some passive income coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Please share your views.

ETH and LTC have been sleeping for too long and now falling after the huge pump of btc while BitcoinCash is just an imitation of BTC so it's not a good option for me. NEO is a fresh coin on the market so the opportunity is very positive for me if I invest my $1k in a long term.
Activity: 168
https://eloncity.io/
If you havent done anything yet I would say put it all in Blackmoon crypto ICO as mentioned earlier.
If you don't want to do an ICO, what about waiting just a little while longer and se if there will be a downswing in the marked and then buy alot of ARK.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Buy some NAV Coin. It is very undervalued and is on the market since 2014. The future roadmap looks promising. And you can also get 5% a year with staking it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
If I just only have 1000$ I think I will invest some cheap coin like rdd and waiting 2-3 year then comeback. I'm sure it will worth 10k$
Activity: 210
I would invest all in Signatum. Price will boom once it hits 100% post stage in 2 weeks
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
For a long-term perspective, I would now choose Ethereum and Waves. These coins, based on which custom tokens are created, are conducted by ICO. These coins will always be requested in the future. In addition, the ethereum is an old proven stabile coin that is valued and maintained very well.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
I think litecoin can go up. Many people are now investing in it also many asians are using it, and they don't like that it is going down.

For me i have already invested and Im now waiting for the right moment to sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: