Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had 1000$ to invest in Altcoins long term, which one would you choose? - page 4. (Read 7995 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
Right now, i would buy DeepOnions for 1 $ ...

Last week he hit 5$.

:/ why deeponions fall down so much
Activity: 490
Right now, i would buy DeepOnions for 1 $ ...

Last week he hit 5$.

Merit: 101
I will go with BitClave because of the online ads industry,currently dominated by google.Industry is big and only google is earning big.As the concept of BitClave directly going to end the middleman and if it succeed to capture the 10-20% of the market,then its coin's rate sky rocket.

Best Regards
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Civic. All in.
rekt.

Altcoin long term is a one way ticket. Only btc, only hardcore!
Activity: 61
Civic. All in.
Civic is for me the best altcoin for to buy now

Why do you thinkk so? Is it just another altcoin?
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Civic. All in.
Civic is for me the best altcoin for to buy now
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

Deep Onion
Stratis
InsureX
Make $ 333 on each of them and in 2019 you'll be rich and stop working!
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I would have invested in ETH, LTC, ripple, DASH
It seems to me that these coins can rise in price in the next few years
Activity: 402
Ether has much better future and growing steady.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
I will put my 1000$ into Bitbay, and wait for December when they release their pegging feature. It is currently trading at 2 cents, so you will get 50,000 BAY's from 1000$. This coin can easily reach between 0.5 - 1$.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
1) NEO obviously, because it generates GAS (dividend), and because it can reach ETH levels within 6 to 9 months.
2) LTC is also a very smart investment, mostly because it will not fluctuate as much. I'm guessing it can reach triple digits within 2018, but I'd invest mostly because it's a stable coin.
3) Change, because it's an absolute game changer, it will allow you to pay anywhere in the world with your cryptos. Their ICO is planned for mid september.
Activity: 5
For me ETH, OMG for long term and you can throw some in BAT  Tongue
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
It definitely depends on how much risk you are willing to take. Safe returns? I would go ethereum, litecoin and OMG.  Very risky so you might 100x? I would go to coins that have a good roadmap, have a 6+ month product development timeline where the price of the coin is priced in on no product for a while (OAX, Funfair, BitDice).
Activity: 38
Ethereum.  Even though it's already appreciated a lot, it still has massive upside.  Its got the potential to be the backbone of web3.
Activity: 7
I would spilt it in

ETH, Deeponion, HSR, DGB and Signatum. Maybe SIA.

Also good FLO

What is the reason behind DGB.? I mean, I tried to find some articles, all I could understand is that it has a lot of competition, and with that, there are others who can out perform it.
Am I missing something ?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
25% for each coin. I think 4 coin u say is very good. and u dont want to risk when invest only 1 coin. So let share

A basic philosophy is that never put all your money in one coin just like never put all your eggs in one basket. Invest wisely between the coins that you think have potential to provide a good appreciation in future. Select 3-4 minimum and purchase accordingly. The coins selection will differ from person to person as every one have their own think like Ripples, Monero, Dimcoin, ETH, Zcash are few of them.
Activity: 205
Funfair is very cheap right now and when the application is released x20 quiet.
I would spilt it in

ETH, Deeponion, HSR, DGB and Signatum. Maybe SIA.

Also good FLO
Activity: 205
I now have these: omg, waves, Lisk, Ark.

And as long-term projects: Funfair, Digibytes, Bitbay and Florincoin.

I with that budget would invest everything in: omg is the most promising in the short term.
Pages:
Jump to: