Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had 10000$ - page 27. (Read 39878 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 12
November 12, 2018, 03:26:15 AM
If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?

I think BTC and ETH is primary investment in cryptomarket. But coin like NEO, EOS is good to collect for long term because that coin have a good developers team and good product.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
November 11, 2018, 07:44:34 PM
That's already a big amount here in my place and for sure so many things that I can do with that money.
Since we are already in this market, I would love spend some of that money to buy more bitcoin and eth, because I know it will rise high more than what we expect so by this, I can secure my money and let it earn more over time. Some part of the money will be used for my business idea. I hope this thing is true. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 07:41:11 PM
if I have $ 10,000, I will buy 1 Bitcoin, 3 Bitcoin Cash, and the rest I will buy Ripple and Cardano. I chose these four coins because I saw the change in the daily price of the four coins was very good and fast. so, for day traders like me it would be very profitable, I don't really like making long-term investments.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
November 11, 2018, 07:27:14 PM
If I had 10.000 USD and I must invest all of that money in crypto, BTC will be my number one investment with 50% on second place is Ethereum with 25% then EOS with 15%, other 10% I probably invest in smaller cap altcoins like DATA streamr.
Great thinking about the buying coin. I think bitcoin has a bright future but it will be foolish decision if we invest only on bitcoin. Ethereum, ethereum classic, ripple have also potential. When price will rise, we can't predict exactly. So we should buy different coins. It is much safer than investment on only same coin. Hopefully we will be able to cut good profit from crypto currency if we maintain proper steps.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 07:18:49 PM
If i had big amount of money like that, i am pretty sure that i can expand my portfolio very well with that. I will add more of my top cryptos on my portfolio and buy other top cryptos that i don't have in my portfolio yet.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 06:55:12 PM
In case I had such a huge amount,  what I will have to do is to invest in ethereum and some altcoins which seem a little promising to me. Invest diversely and gain the more.
indeed, to prevent a lot of losses we must not focus on just one coin, because if we make a few coins, the potential for profit is more and if we are not too much because not all coins we buy will fall together, usually one coin can profitable and other coins can lose it, we can arrange it according to our order.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
November 11, 2018, 06:41:11 PM
The first question that should come into your mind should be to ask yourself if you are ready to lose that amount of money. We all know that the cryptocurrency is really unpredictable and gaining ten times based on the market as of today might be far from happening though possible. So there is a lot of risk with predicting such a large increase and you must be ready to accept whatever happens to your investments.
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
November 11, 2018, 06:00:41 PM
If I had 10.000 USD and I must invest all of that money in crypto, BTC will be my number one investment with 50% on second place is Ethereum with 25% then EOS with 15%, other 10% I probably invest in smaller cap altcoins like DATA streamr.
Activity: 219
November 11, 2018, 03:36:23 PM
If I had 10$ I would quickly put my money into investment. In fact I would use it to buy bitcoin and keep it until the price of bitcoin increases. I trust in cryptocurrency alot and I am happy about the write up I read just of recent that there is bright  future for cryptocurrency in my country. With this hope in mind  , I will be much happy to invest the money in cryptocurrency particularly in bitcoin.
Activity: 16
November 11, 2018, 02:43:13 PM
If I would had 10 thousand dollars, I would invest in bitcoin, because with such a sum you can invest in bitcoin and even need it to invest only in bitcoin with big amount. I might also have thought about investing in tether or stellar.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
November 11, 2018, 02:38:39 PM
I probably wouldn't invest much money in cryptocurrencies. Maybe a little, but only if they dropped very much in price.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
November 11, 2018, 02:38:26 PM
If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
If you are lucky you could invest in bitcoin and get something close to what you are looking for in that time frame, that way you will obtain the benefits that you want with almost no risk, but it is also likely that what I'm suggesting is not going to happen so you'll probably need to invest in some coins with a very low market cap to get those kind of profits in the next two years but that will be a lot more risky.
If I had $10000 I'm going to split the amount for investment, building own business, and savings. I will invest it to a potential coin. It may not be easy but I will continue to learn to nurture my knowledge and skills. I also have to prepare myself for possibilities and be open to new ideas that could help me grow personally, professionally, and financially. It's such a big amount and that needs to be spent wisely. Nothing comes easy, it's important to stay positive and patient.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 02:36:57 PM
If I have $ 10,000, I will choose investment in cyrptocurrency, I will choose coins that are already strong and widely used by people like bitcoin, and also I will choose the top 10 coins at the rank of coinmarketcap, and the rest I will open a real business like farm and plantations.
Activity: 238
November 11, 2018, 08:15:04 AM
If you are aiming for a 10x of your money in 2 years span then you should find those cheaper altcoins that has potential to rise more than 10x of their current price. TRON, XLM, IOTA could be a good choice if you can consider but don't expect too much in this unpredictable market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
November 11, 2018, 02:03:38 PM
I would buy all privacy coins. $XHV $DERO and maybe some $XMR. People like hiding their assets. Good way to start.
copper member
Activity: 455
November 11, 2018, 01:53:34 PM
I will buy ethereum, a low price is an opportunity to get more, and when the bull market arrives, I will get big profits.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 11, 2018, 01:41:42 PM
If you are lucky you could invest in bitcoin and get something close to what you are looking for in that time frame, that way you will obtain the benefits that you want with almost no risk, but it is also likely that what I'm suggesting is not going to happen so you'll probably need to invest in some coins with a very low market cap to get those kind of profits in the next two years but that will be a lot more risky.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
November 11, 2018, 09:13:57 AM
For you not to fail?Then dont expect too much from investing
Making 10x for two years is far from reality and for sure this can bring you to the opposite outcome and that is losing than earning.

Why not just buy 1 bitcoin and the remaining will be divided to ethereum and bitcoin cash.maybe you may not get x10 but atleast you will have good profit and less risk
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
November 11, 2018, 08:23:15 AM
The market next time will change a lot to adapt to the needs of investors and the financial management of the country. So only Coins are applied in practice, with a dynamic team to be able to survive in the coming time. In my opinion, the investment in altcoin still has great potential if the right investor.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 05:18:07 AM
I have a lot of money like that maybe I will use it for investment by buying bitcoin and some other coins that have a very limited total supply of coins because the limited price of coins can be very expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: