Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had 10000$ - page 28. (Read 39878 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 04:54:57 AM
I will invest in Organicco. Sometimes people always limit success to popular cryto. There are alts that has the potential of maintaining  a sustainable growth in the crypt market due to their usability.
I will continue to invest in bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin in the future will be very strong, we can see that all altcoin prices always refer to the price of bitcoin, so where might the future price of bitcoin be lowered, if the world trade system using crypto currency, bitcoin owners will become prosperous.

Investment in Bitcoin will be probably the best decision. Of course, you can place this money in some serious bank, but it will not bring you such a profit, which BTC can do it. I choose the cryptocurrency, sure.
it is right bitcoin or cryptocurrency give us profit posibility.but dont focus on it, better focus on how to generate profit from crypto market.we could take example at investor that buying bitcoin at highest price.they imagine will gain profit.but in fact they didnt.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
November 11, 2018, 04:31:52 AM
If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
I'd go 100% with Bitcoin and then invest the Bitcoin in gambling site or trade some of it. Most altcoins are trash, only a few of them stands the test of time, so yeah you better invest in some well-known coin.

10x in 2 years? It's not impossible considering how volatile the crypto market is but say that to conventional finance guy (broker, banker, etc), they'll laugh at you. It's unreasonable and greedy at best. Turn down you expectation. This is investing we're talking, not gambling.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 04:05:46 AM
If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
I prefer to invest in BTC and ETH compared to other crypto currencies, why am I talking like that? because of the pattern that I have learned that the price movements of BTC and ETH always repeat with the same form even though not in exactly the same time, so BTC and ETH are potential in the future if you choose to invest the money you have in the commodity
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 03:54:19 AM
I will invest in Organicco. Sometimes people always limit success to popular cryto. There are alts that has the potential of maintaining  a sustainable growth in the crypt market due to their usability.
I will continue to invest in bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin in the future will be very strong, we can see that all altcoin prices always refer to the price of bitcoin, so where might the future price of bitcoin be lowered, if the world trade system using crypto currency, bitcoin owners will become prosperous.

Investment in Bitcoin will be probably the best decision. Of course, you can place this money in some serious bank, but it will not bring you such a profit, which BTC can do it. I choose the cryptocurrency, sure.
Activity: 1050
November 11, 2018, 02:07:01 AM
That is actually a good amount of money to start investing in crypto. For sure, i am going to buy 1 bitcoin for that and the rest of the money will be allocated to Ethereum and Litecoin or perhaps into other promising cryptos.
bitcoin could have portion in our investment portofolio.and other portion could divided into several potential coins such as eos , eth ,litecoin or others.
bitcoin could be our main investment portofolio.its history shows good price and demand growth for each year.although its often suffered fud and negative news in market but its still able to survive.
therefore if we have $ 10,000 in funds, some of it should be invested in bitcoin, so that psychology is a burden on us. and the rest you can invest in several altcoins that you think are potentially
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 10, 2018, 09:59:23 PM
If I had 10k USD I will buy my grandpa medical help, hope I will use my time and do all I can for this
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 07:53:21 PM
That is actually a good amount of money to start investing in crypto. For sure, i am going to buy 1 bitcoin for that and the rest of the money will be allocated to Ethereum and Litecoin or perhaps into other promising cryptos.
bitcoin could have portion in our investment portofolio.and other portion could divided into several potential coins such as eos , eth ,litecoin or others.
bitcoin could be our main investment portofolio.its history shows good price and demand growth for each year.although its often suffered fud and negative news in market but its still able to survive.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 10, 2018, 07:47:06 PM
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 11:20:11 AM
I'd go for altcoins with the higher cap
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
November 10, 2018, 07:34:02 PM
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 10, 2018, 12:35:31 PM
I'd go for altcoins with the higher cap
Which one then? There is tons of those kind of coins, it doesn't matter of how much they collected in a day but take a look at price and stuff.

BTC still number 1 crypto since 9 years ago,
10 years.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
November 10, 2018, 10:57:20 AM
I'll do the same choice with others. I'm always into bitcoin and will never release it on my portfolio.

I'll also put probably 25% to 50% of $10,000 to ETH. I'm into quality over quantity which others do prefer.
holding ethereum and bitcoin really give us profit.although its price move up and down, but for long term investor both of them give us high return.
Both coins are good for long term, this has been proven not only by few people here but look on how many are suggesting these coins to invest if they have $10,000 on their pocket.

if I talk about investing in crypto, then bitcoin, ETH, BCH, and EOS I think are good things for investment. well, right now, the coin is attracting the attention of many investors. but, for some things, I think, having that kind of money can make me develop a real estate business.
I agree with you rather than using $10k for crypto with an unstable price it's better to use the money for a real estate business where it will have a good profit in your real world so you can manage it together with your family if you success then that $10k can be inherited to the next generation of your family.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 07:39:46 AM

Don't be upset. Just be patience and better days will come soon i think. You can invest both BTC, ETH and also in altcoins. But you should invest it for short term investment. You can choose best alt coins from market and can invest for short trade. As market condation is bed you have to take some technique for short term and you will be gainer.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 10, 2018, 05:29:10 AM
If I would had that $10k I probably start a small business here in our country and maybe invest some of it. I will not put all that money because I don't have any assurance that I will get profited in a long-term but I can invest some of it and use the part of it so I can get profited in some other ways.
Activity: 280
November 10, 2018, 05:07:50 AM
BTC still number 1 crypto since 9 years ago, when you have $10000 and want invest it all on crypto, you should be choose bitcoin. or you can choose invest $8000 to bitcoin and $2000 ethereum. both will be fine
Activity: 406
November 09, 2018, 10:54:16 PM

Well if i have that amount of money i would still go for bitcoin investments and other promising coins that doing great in the market. Bitcoin have already the established market and i think it would be more profitable in the next coming years.
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
simply getting the job done
November 09, 2018, 10:39:01 AM
Many of the famous bloggers are advised to invest in the top 10 cryptocurrency. At the same time, 50% to invest in Bitcoin and other funds in Altcoins. True, most famous bloggers predicted the continuation of the bull market in 2018. ) Therefore, I would not rely on experts at all. No one knows what will happen next. I made my portfolio in this way: Ether - 70%, EOS, ADA, Stellar, QKC - 20%, 10% - for speculative trading. I review my portfolio every month. You can try different options, and over time you will decide which option suits you best.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2018, 10:24:31 AM
I'll do the same choice with others. I'm always into bitcoin and will never release it on my portfolio.

I'll also put probably 25% to 50% of $10,000 to ETH. I'm into quality over quantity which others do prefer.
holding ethereum and bitcoin really give us profit.although its price move up and down, but for long term investor both of them give us high return.
Both coins are good for long term, this has been proven not only by few people here but look on how many are suggesting these coins to invest if they have $10,000 on their pocket.

if I talk about investing in crypto, then bitcoin, ETH, BCH, and EOS I think are good things for investment. well, right now, the coin is attracting the attention of many investors. but, for some things, I think, having that kind of money can make me develop a real estate business.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 09, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 09, 2018, 08:21:49 AM
$ 10,000 is a lot of money so when I have that kind of money I will use trading in the short term and take advantage of the cryptocurrency price movements as well as possible to be able to grow the total assets with that much capital I can make daily profits easily.
Pages:
Jump to: