Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had 10000$ - page 29. (Read 39878 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 08:11:51 AM
I'll do the same choice with others. I'm always into bitcoin and will never release it on my portfolio.

I'll also put probably 25% to 50% of $10,000 to ETH. I'm into quality over quantity which others do prefer.
holding ethereum and bitcoin really give us profit.although its price move up and down, but for long term investor both of them give us high return.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 09, 2018, 07:50:23 AM
I'll do the same choice with others. I'm always into bitcoin and will never release it on my portfolio.

I'll also put probably 25% to 50% of $10,000 to ETH. I'm into quality over quantity which others do prefer.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
November 09, 2018, 07:45:24 AM
If I have that kind of amount of money to invest I think I will still invest it in some popular currency like Ethereum, XRP, BCH, Ripple and etc. I will make it separated to each investments to make a clear value of earnings and to make a good amount of assets to invest with my money just like my friends suggested to me to make it more established.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 05:35:59 AM
BTC and ETH will be my first choice. For my experience, BTC and ETH will develop more in the future and can help me to make money with it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 09, 2018, 03:25:45 AM
i am already split my money into several investment place in cryptocurrency.but i did not date to put my $10.000 in this market.maybe only $5000 i will used to buy cryptocurrency.and bitcoin will get more portion.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
November 09, 2018, 12:48:35 AM
For me its a big amount of money and you can buy a kot of things that u want from it. But as i mature in life things also changes especially now that i have my own family. Firstly, i will gladly invest in my children education so in the future, i will somehow dont have any problem with it. Will also ask to a financial adviser where to invest it. More on mutual funds and trading also. But better to invest it to a more established business. And if there an extra more left that is the time that i will buy something that i want.
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 09, 2018, 12:42:59 AM
if I have $ 10,000, I will divide it into two. I will use $ 6000 to buy bitcoin and eth. and the remaining $ 4000 will be for me to buy some altcoins. like tehter, bitcoin cash, EOS and NEM. choose coins that have lasted a long time and have a large market capitalization. I think it's okay to buy 5 altcoins that are different from that if one of the coins we still have a chance to profit from the other coins.
with large capital we will have the opportunity to get a big profit too. but as a beginner you should invest as much as you can to lose. because crypto investment has a big risk.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 09, 2018, 12:07:11 AM
Well i think its good choices to invest in ada, neo and eth. But if i were you i would invest it on new coins like chx and unibright. Both are great coins from germany and i really think unibright will be very special in future in blockchain technology.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 09, 2018, 12:02:30 AM
If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?

I think if we can choose coins that are really potential and also ready to deal with the complexity of managing them later, maybe it doesn't hurt, for us to buy more coins. But if one or two coins already can give us benefits why should we buy lots of coins, won't such a strategy ultimately complicate ourselves later on. And I most likely will buy Bitcoin and also Ethereum, because both are very potential coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 08, 2018, 09:39:02 PM
I will be investing $5000 in stock market where there is safer growth for my money. The remaining 2500 will go to foreigb exchange because the trend is somewhat predictable and you can exchange anytime you want. The remaining 2500 will go to altcoins and bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 09:25:45 PM
I will invest in Organicco. Sometimes people always limit success to popular cryto. There are alts that has the potential of maintaining  a sustainable growth in the crypt market due to their usability.
I will continue to invest in bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin in the future will be very strong, we can see that all altcoin prices always refer to the price of bitcoin, so where might the future price of bitcoin be lowered, if the world trade system using crypto currency, bitcoin owners will become prosperous.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
November 08, 2018, 09:07:51 PM
if I have that kind of money then I will buy bitcoin and will buy some other coins like XRP, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum because I want to try to grow assets by trading and use the best possible cryptocurrency prices.
if i had a that amount of money, I will divide it for my investment and for buying a potential crypto. That higher amount of money is really helpful especially when buying a Bitcoin, then if I have excess I will buy another crypto. Then I will hold it that good for long term because I know it outcome will be good or become more profitable. And to those my investment I will choose the one that have highest value or profitable.
with that much money you can invest in a lot of crypto dude, but in my opinion investing in a lot of crypto is not too recommended especially if you trade for it, of course your focus will be broken and certainly its not good, the most important thing is you can manage it well, and my recommendations 2-4 coins are enough
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
November 08, 2018, 06:08:47 PM
If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?

I have some real physical responsibilities at the moment, so, I did split the 10,000$ into 2 halves. I will use half for sorting out my personal expenditures. The remaining half, I will future split into 2halves; use half in investing in some altcoins and the leave the rest for hodl.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
November 08, 2018, 06:00:23 PM
If U have $10,000 ,  you strategically look at a short and long term investment, to get this done invest in 40% in Bitcoin 20% in Ethereum as it is the second king of coin with great potential, the remaining 40% can be on altcoin, to invest in Altcoin, ensure you do detailed research about what the project have to offer, the team behind the project and the roadmap.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 05:56:46 PM
If that would be the case I would use it for business like crypto business and look into getting much better investment in the future.
Activity: 270
November 08, 2018, 04:30:28 PM
If I happen to get such huge amount of money, I will invest in genuine icos and buy some coins which are promising and trading on the market.
Activity: 378
November 08, 2018, 03:58:47 PM
10,000 $ can be divided into 7 altcoins that I analyze in a full month, many are not sure about that but I am optimistic because it is better than taking part in other investments that are too risky. there is no need to entrust capital to others because we have the unique potential personally to analyze each graph fluctuating.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
November 08, 2018, 03:01:19 PM
I would recommend staying away from crypto market - the bull run that we've seen in late 2017 is unlikely to happen in the nearest future.
Look what happened to Ethereum - it used to be one of the most promising coins, and where is it now? - almost below $200.
Btc could be a safe way to store your money, but I'm not sure it will once again hit $20k  - most probably it will oscillate around $6,500 for the next few months.
Activity: 602
November 08, 2018, 01:20:58 PM
I will use it for investment in bitcoin and also altcoins, 40% for bitcoin in the long term and 60% in altcoins, because altcoin is also very attractive to make a profit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
November 08, 2018, 12:47:48 PM
There are so many great projects all-round what you need to do is to take your time to study their white papers and come out with the best investment option to you, cause I believe when it comes to investment it only you as the individual that can make the right choice for your self and investing such huge sum of money need adequate information and research.
Pages:
Jump to: