Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had 15 Ether, where would you invest for the long term Today - page 7. (Read 2317 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I would keep them until the price of each one of them reaches $500 each,and then try to move those funds to bitcoin and hold them for some time until the price of bitcoin reaches more than ten thousand dollars per btc, maybe a little bit more but it depends on how the things are going for bitcoin at that time.
But i am lucky because i am not holding ethereums at the moment, and i think that this is one of the most right things to do because ethereum has been hacked today, and it is a real mess.
Just imagine about losing some of them.. it is a fortune.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
I have 15 Ethers, that I have managed to saved in the last 1 year. Where would you invest, taking a long-term point; say a timeframe of about 2 to 3 years. A moderate risk portfolio in cryptocurrency. Some advise would be nice...

It may not be what you wanted to hear, as you want to invest these ETH into something, but actually keeping them for the future wouldn't be as bad idea. I mean, people believe that it is very likely to go to at least $500 in next months. In the future there will also possibly change their system to PoS, which means that you will earn more ETH by just keeping them in a wallet. So it's also a possibly profitable way to consider not investing them anywhere. Or at least not all of them. I think 5 into a very small project would be enough to expect some results and gains in case of success.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I have 15 Ethers, that I have managed to saved in the last 1 year. Where would you invest, taking a long-term point; say a timeframe of about 2 to 3 years. A moderate risk portfolio in cryptocurrency. Some advise would be nice...
Pages:
Jump to: