Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 75. (Read 9895 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
January 28, 2018, 03:41:53 PM
I think it's not enough amount of money to invest. You will spend a lot of that on withdrawals fees to get your income out of the exchange.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
January 28, 2018, 03:23:24 PM
Really I think it's too too small amount for investing, don't look at me like on newbie, but a little patience, participating in bounty campaigns and you will understand which tokens are more perspective for you. Of course you wouldn't invest your money in one ICO, it's like 50/50, to save your money you must diversify it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
January 28, 2018, 03:11:03 PM
I would either be buying ETH or BTC because they both are going down but soon it will be rising and you will be getting the benefit in future so you should wait after investing so that you can earn huge profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 28, 2018, 03:05:27 PM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
In these moments when the market has taken a significant capitalization value, invest $50 sounds very little. It's just something like 0.004 btc. To be honest it would be difficult to find an exchange where you can deposit that amount of BTC without losing everything in fees, for which I would encourage you to try to increase your initial capital to at least $1,000 to have better chances of profits that are really worth the effort.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 02:33:22 PM
Invest this money in yourself - buy good training in trading or the basics of crypto currency. It is very useful. But if you want to invest in crypto you should pay attention to small cap coins which are just been listed.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 28, 2018, 02:24:08 PM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
I will do trading only in this case veca no chance for me to make big with 50$ because 50$ is that amount of the money at which I started but now it is at zero value like .
Well here my suggestion for you to go for small priced coin investment for long term until the price get up and then sell , in this way you cange into big earnings .
Here currently my suggestion for you is that invest your money in Liza coin ( at yobit) with that you can easily make 10% per day .
Activity: 196
January 28, 2018, 02:11:56 PM
50 dollars is very small for investment. Having 50 dollars, which I had to invest, I would invest them in a promising new ICO. For example, ArcBlock or something else.  Cheesy

Little or no, but it can give good profit. Correct investing, you can 10-30 times to increase this amount. For example - coins Cindicator on ICO was at 0.01$. now at 0.3$. Profit may deem themselves.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 12:53:09 PM
i was there, my first investment was 40euros in to viberate on live coin, which is worth 200euros or so, today. its an promising coin thats for sure. If you are interested in to it you can read more on it here: https://www.viberate.io/
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 09:58:33 AM
Well, $50 ain't that huge but its a good start sp i suggest you look for altcoins that have potential but aren't that expensive yet. you decide whether you invest in two coins or invest the entire amount to just one coin but before you invest, make sure that your chosen coin is a good one and is good for long term investment. You have to keep your investment for a year or two so you will have better profit gained.
Activity: 336
January 28, 2018, 09:49:16 AM
Investing in the $ 50 cryptocurrency market is very little, but if you're lucky and have the right strategy, you can still make a lot of money with that. In my opinion you should invest in altcoins worth less than $ 1 and especially the altcoin is only worth a few satoshi, with such altcoin for $ 50 you can still buy a lot of coin and wait for it to rise so you can sell it. But remember to study carefully and choose the right time to invest because with such altcoin the risk will be very high.
Activity: 448
January 28, 2018, 09:46:35 AM
it is a very  small amount for trading  but you can try - find new coins  of price  0,01  and wait the price increasing ))))
Activity: 378
January 28, 2018, 09:38:46 AM
You can buy some altcoins in a cheap value but promising. You can hold it in a long time or a year. Buy some altcoins at least $1 below like XRP, Cardano, TRON, SC, Digibyte, XLM. But you can search other coins that you think has a potential in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
January 28, 2018, 09:38:06 AM
$ 50 is a very small amount for investment and it is unlikely to bring you big profit. But you can still put it in what ever currency of the top ten, and in the long run to make a profit. In the meantime, we can participate in the bounty companies to increase their capital without investment.
Activity: 378
January 28, 2018, 09:33:33 AM
50 dollars they say is a small amount of money that they say is not enough for investment. My take on this, 50 dollars is enough money to buy some cheap coins for now. Try buying some Tron and leave it for two years. There is a chance you will hit a jackpot. If your 50 dollars will be gone, i think it small enough that you won't feel the pain of it's loss.
Activity: 336
January 28, 2018, 09:23:12 AM
50 dollars is very small for investment. Having 50 dollars, which I had to invest, I would invest them in a promising new ICO. For example, ArcBlock or something else.  Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 06:11:05 AM

If you don't mind risking your money and can wait for months to generate profit then you must invest it in a coin that has a long term plan in its project. If you do need to increase your investment in just a short period of time, go trading and buy existing coins that fluctuates in price quickly. Buy some of those coin and sell it when the price rose up.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
January 27, 2018, 06:06:44 AM
50 dollars is not so much. I would look for a coin where you could get at least 10% per day, maybe it's a pump. The next day it will be 55 US dollars. Further compliance with this algorithm, at least up to $ 100. Here you can play a risky game, if you are not afraid to lose.

$50 is not much but it is good to start investment of cryptocurrency like dogecoin or ICO
because dogecoin is low risk and the price is stable enough.
Activity: 392
January 27, 2018, 05:52:08 AM
50 dollars is not so much. I would look for a coin where you could get at least 10% per day, maybe it's a pump. The next day it will be 55 US dollars. Further compliance with this algorithm, at least up to $ 100. Here you can play a risky game, if you are not afraid to lose.
Activity: 84
January 27, 2018, 02:24:08 AM
Only plan to invest 50 dollars? If you must buy it, certainly buy some cheaper. If it is me. I will buy SSC or SNOV. I am optimistic about these two coins.
Activity: 179
January 27, 2018, 02:19:04 AM
Just $50, choose a good ICO and invest it all.

And then choose to forget it, maybe next year, maybe in the next year, so you might have an x100.

Long-term holding is the only way to make more money.
Pages:
Jump to: