Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 77. (Read 9895 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 09:28:51 AM
INS solves really a big problem, looks like it'll be a gamechanger. Promissing alt

✅ RetailWeek published an interview with INS Ecosystem Founder, Peter Fedchenkov.

✅ The article highlights the importance of Direct-to-Consumer trend in 2018 and underlines the advantages of INS Ecosystem platform and its disruptive potential.
Peter gives insight into the roadmap of INS Ecosystem and reveals important details about the plans for the near future.

➡️ Read the full article:
https://www.retail-week.com/grocery/retail-week-live-grocerys-direct-to-consumer-future/7028175.article?authent=1
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
January 23, 2018, 09:10:28 AM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

I would invest it in a 12 year old scotch, but if you want to buy crypto it won´t allow you to diversify, so just stick to a safe value like monero or Litecoin that you can buy locally instead of paying exchange fees.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 07:09:29 AM
 It is a big amount of money. You may split this money into 3-4 projects and invested them. It may be effective.
Activity: 210
January 23, 2018, 06:58:19 AM
$50 is very less amount to invest in any coin you need bigger investment to invest cryptocurrency.
Activity: 70
January 23, 2018, 03:01:49 AM
50 dollars too little, in the current market, can buy too little money, only to buy some very cheap coins, but I recommend buying NXT coins, and now the price is very low, you can buy, hold for some time
Activity: 28
January 22, 2018, 07:00:12 PM
You can always split these $50 and diversify your portfolio by investing in various projects. However, I'd strongly encourage you to consider ICO's. Sure, they hold risk, but what doesn't? One thing is certain: their profitability cannot be denied provided that one does their research carefully. Therefore, read a lot prior to investing in whatever project and make sure to be objective. For example, I've have currently invested in projects such as Cointed, Gatcoin and Monero. Any thoughts on these sleeping giants? Additionally, any comments on this upcoming ICO project ATF - The first ICO of Home appliances for cannabis growing? Their whitepaper seems very intriguing but am unsure whether it is a nice project.

If I had $50 bucks I would listen to what this guy just said (appliances for cannabis? that is damn amazing!)

Your $50 for Oyster Pearl PRL will turn into more or less $500 after a quarter because it is guaranteed next month PRL would start to pump because the testnet will be available to the public that we could stay to upload our files into the cloud using Oyster PRL as payment.
Through this, Oyster will be more in demand after the final product of the project.

If I had another 50 bucks I would listen to him!
Activity: 61
January 22, 2018, 05:55:23 PM
If i had 50$ and you want from me to invest them in something, i will invest them in me. You ask me why? Because if you don't have enough cash to do the real investing, better start investing in yourself and gatter more capital and knowledge. Then you go and invest in whatever you like.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 02:00:23 PM
indeed fund is important to invest in the crypto world but yet i personally think that you can not underestimate any amount of fund if i have that kind of money i would invest in livetree and electroneum.
Activity: 14
January 22, 2018, 10:55:48 AM
$50 is not too much a money to risk trading,  but you can invest this money meaningfully buying  coins that this money can afford to buy. Knowing fully the coin Will drastically increase
Activity: 78
January 22, 2018, 10:25:48 AM
find good ICO and invest
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
January 22, 2018, 10:21:48 AM
I will invest in beer and peanuts. 50$ is only will buy me few beers and a nice night nothing more.
you need to raise your investment its not enough for transaction costs.
Activity: 20
January 22, 2018, 10:20:47 AM
If i want to invest only $50 then I would choose Ripple (XRP) because the price is cheap and I think it quite popular. Then wait and hoping the price will fly High, then sell it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 22, 2018, 10:10:39 AM
Most likely split it up into some cheap coins under 1$ and hold for some time until you make at least x4.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
January 22, 2018, 06:18:57 AM
I would probably buy a few low capped coins/tokens which have a potentially good product and road map. e.g. PTOY, SONM, AVT, SHIFT etc or lately exchange tokens have been mooning so I might try exchange tokens that have rewards like , COSS or Cobinhood
Activity: 238
1st of May
January 22, 2018, 06:17:10 AM
I'd do something very aggressive and risky, most likely on Coinexchange. I'd look for P&D and try to at least quadruple my money before trying to invest in real projects.

I also think the same because with that small money, invest im aggresive and high risk high return also good.
Invest in ico project also best choice because if we lucky, we can make $50 become $500.
Activity: 238
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
January 22, 2018, 06:08:38 AM
Your $50 for Oyster Pearl PRL will turn into more or less $500 after a quarter because it is guaranteed next month PRL would start to pump because the testnet will be available to the public that we could stay to upload our files into the cloud using Oyster PRL as payment.
Through this, Oyster will be more in demand after the final product of the project.
Activity: 191
January 22, 2018, 06:01:21 AM
Definitely INS. they develop a great project
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
January 22, 2018, 05:58:02 AM
With the existing commissions bitcoin, I can not even imagine how much you will have left when you try to get your $ 50 on the stock exchange. It will be better if you have at least $ 500
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 05:53:28 AM
Most probably in ripple and ICOs  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
January 22, 2018, 05:42:50 AM
Well I think with $50 you can risk a bit more so I would probably invest it in some ICO or Altcoin that I think could possibly grow in near future.
Pages:
Jump to: