Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 78. (Read 9895 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 05:40:38 AM
i would gamble it all on an ICO, go big or go home. its not like you would be losing a lot of money anyway if this strategy goes south:-)
Activity: 224
January 22, 2018, 05:31:30 AM
$ 50 can be invested in some promising altcoyin and wait for it to grow well in value. For example IOTA. The coin has a good growth potential. And already in 2018 this coin will be pleasantly surprised by the growth of its price.
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
January 22, 2018, 05:30:10 AM
If there is $ 50 I will invest in Neo. Neo coins are very popular and attract many people. I have been watching and analyzing so many times about Neo. I think this is going to be the currency that could take the second place in the money market in the near future.
You know, Neo is a Chinese electronic currency and is called the Chinese Etherum. With that nickname and the growth of Neo every day, it really appealed to me and my friends to invest in.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 05:25:33 AM
Even with such a sum, it can be divided into several coins and wait but coins must be picked up wisely then you can and earn from them.
Activity: 187
Merit: 105
January 22, 2018, 05:19:43 AM
I would invest in $CAN CanYa
because it's really undervalued rn.
Amazing project from Australia - decentalized p2p platform.
Activity: 532
January 22, 2018, 05:15:18 AM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
That's a really good question. If I had $ 50 then I would not invest in the altcoins that are expected to increase in the near future. The first thing I do is to thoroughly research the altcoins that the members have suggested for me. I will spend about 2-3 days focusing on doing that because I really want to succeed in my investment. I do not want to fail because my capital is very small.
In the future I will invest in Ripple because I see the potential of it.
bul
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 05:12:40 AM
I would buy DRGN, a good project with good potential to grow! It is at a good price atm aswell!
Activity: 148
January 22, 2018, 05:11:51 AM
THETA
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 05:07:53 AM
If I had $50 I would try to invest in possible unknown coins to find chance to make rather huge money.
Why? Because its hard to make money investing $50 in already big coins. Fees are gonna kill it.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
January 22, 2018, 05:04:00 AM
I think you should buy a lottery or place a parlay. If you're luck you could win at least x5 or x10 from 50$ dollars. With investing , i guess 50$ is too small to create any miracle.
Activity: 179
January 22, 2018, 03:31:38 AM
way's,amount,and where all information help's me i keep it in my mind, reading and gaining information are best best way to learn Smiley thanks to all who comment's and also thanks for creating this thread
Activity: 52
Merit: 6
January 22, 2018, 03:24:06 AM
I would definitely buy ripple
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
January 22, 2018, 03:22:10 AM
Puh.. dont know.. i think it would use 50$ just for a Gamble.
Taking alot of Risk for a possible Amazing Profit, so seek for a undervalued Coin who has a bright Future.

I dont think you find that Coin in top 20 or something
Choosing coins that are listed on the top 20 is even reliable than looking for an undervalued coin. But I'm not against on investing to that one, there are coins that started to pumped quickly. There are coins on top 20 that are undervalued and that makes that top 20 coins are good to invest with that $50. As for those very undervalued coin, make sure that there are volume of trades so you can take profit.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
January 22, 2018, 03:16:29 AM
I would buy some COSS with that as I see COSS going to at least 5 - 10 USD by the summer and now it is under a dollar. I am trying very hard to keep accumulating while the price is low because once they bring the new trade engine to the exchange and an API for trading bots hopefully before the end of the spring we will see the volume become huge and the weekly fee split even bigger which means whales will flock to buy.
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
January 22, 2018, 03:14:30 AM
Puh.. dont know.. i think it would use 50$ just for a Gamble.
Taking alot of Risk for a possible Amazing Profit, so seek for a undervalued Coin who has a bright Future.

I dont think you find that Coin in top 20 or something
Activity: 53
January 22, 2018, 03:03:23 AM
You can always split these $50 and diversify your portfolio by investing in various projects. However, I'd strongly encourage you to consider ICO's. Sure, they hold risk, but what doesn't? One thing is certain: their profitability cannot be denied provided that one does their research carefully. Therefore, read a lot prior to investing in whatever project and make sure to be objective. For example, I've have currently invested in projects such as Cointed, Gatcoin and Monero. Any thoughts on these sleeping giants? Additionally, any comments on this upcoming ICO project ATF - The first ICO of Home appliances for cannabis growing? Their whitepaper seems very intriguing but am unsure whether it is a nice project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 22, 2018, 02:56:27 AM
Depends how aggressive you want to be with it but I would spilt it up into 5 bits then pick 2 coins from the top 25, another 2 from the top 25-200, and then one coin outside that for a pure gamble. That way you diversify and at the same time are in some solid coins too.
i dont think $50 fits on what you are trying to advice here mate,imagine how much each coin would be if this all coins will indeed..better put the whole funds in single coin but make sure that you had make a deep research about the said coin,and made checked about the team and project.though for me this capital is little short for crypto investnt
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
January 22, 2018, 02:51:18 AM
My choice would be CND. It's not that this coin is in the top 100 but the graphs recently is not giving signs of slow down to the value of the coin itself.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
January 22, 2018, 02:49:09 AM
that is a considerable amount, i will divide it in some altcoin, among them is eth, crypterium, utrust, and worldcore, I think they have potential market and good projects to keep growing
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
January 22, 2018, 02:47:49 AM
PRL probably.  I love Iota but it is not that 50$ gamble I am looking for.
Pages:
Jump to: