Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 82. (Read 9895 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
January 15, 2018, 06:32:11 PM
investing with a capital of $ 50 I think it's good to go in XLM or go in XRP because coin-coin is still cheap enough than other coin-coin which if we buy with capital it certainly its profit is not how
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
January 15, 2018, 06:12:15 PM
I would constantly watch the new coins and wait for the initial listing dump to happen to buy in for short term position while waiting on the rebound.  Rinse and repeat until you're sitting on gold toilets.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Grow with the flow.
January 15, 2018, 06:03:10 PM
I am putting my money on DeepOnion, Cardana, Ripple and Gulden. The latter of which is a Dutch crypto which showed impressive growth last week.
Activity: 81
January 15, 2018, 05:52:23 PM
Without questions, it would be: ripple. eos. rdd. eth Everywhere for a little bit This is the best coins on the long run
Activity: 364
January 15, 2018, 05:49:37 PM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

If you are planning on holding your coin for a very long time then i suggest that you should invest in ripple today because the value is very cheap in the market and maybe it might bloom in the future like what happen to bitcoins before back in 2013.
Activity: 224
January 15, 2018, 05:43:53 PM
with 50$ you can only purchase some fractions of ethereum in order to cover transaction fees.

i suggest you to participate in bounty compaigns if want make potential huge profits.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 05:29:27 PM
I'm a small time investor by most standards and I'm in on,

DeepOnion
Modum
Oyster Pearl
DBC
Snovio
Selfkey

In order of confidence
Activity: 29
January 15, 2018, 05:24:32 PM
My investment strategy is in the diversified meaning of investing in various va. If I have $ 50 right now, I'll put it in a cheap altcoyin, for example, a dent and a buitephone, these are very cheap coins with a value of less than $ 1 but have a decent capitalization, I do not suggest investing in a large crit, because the initial investment of 50 dollars just will not give you very little income and will prevent you from investing in many crits, because since the price is high, your $ 50 will simply be able to get one or two crit points for investment.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 05:16:38 PM
$ 50 is a very small amount, but if you break it into 3 parts, even if you buy different coins that are still below, then maybe you'll get lucky with some sort of.
In any case, you need to read the news of coins and be aware of everything that happens in the crypto world
January 15, 2018, 05:11:55 PM
Man i am quasi in the same position as you, so if you make it, just make a walkthrough for the rest of us too. Anyway my strategy : everyday i search for a coin that could pull off a 5-6% raise, based on instincts, market behavior and psychology ,and casually try to comprehend some TA,part 2:if and when the coin goes to that point boii i sell it, then thats it.
Activity: 34
January 15, 2018, 05:07:38 PM
If I had $50 to invest now, I would buy 15$ worth of Bitcoins, $10 worth of monero and $10 for ethereum. The rest 15$ I would invest on some of the newer currency or token that have real world use such as storj. There would be more than one currency for the $15 though. I think it is really diversified.
Edit: The investment would have to stay inside some exchange though because otherwise the transaction fee would be more than you end up with!
January 15, 2018, 04:54:34 PM
This is a very small amount for investment, but I would distribute these funds between Ripple and XLM. In my opinion, these two coins can get a good profit in a short time.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 04:48:31 PM
If you want to go the simple way, then you can buy for all the money ethereum. After that, you'll have to wait. The harder way is to buy a few promising coins that have recently entered the market, but have a good potential for growth.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
January 15, 2018, 12:02:07 PM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
if i have 50 bucks and to invest on crypto I would rather choose those 1 satoshi tokens and rest it on trading platform and wait for fo the moon to go down and get the coin for just like 50 sats set on selling. that would be an awesome comeback for the 50 USD right?
Activity: 238
January 15, 2018, 11:57:01 AM
go to coinmarketcap.com
and then choose good coin that the price is still low.. or maybe below $1
but read carefully
search other opinion in other website
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
January 15, 2018, 11:56:24 AM
$50 seems to be a low amount to engage on investments but I would like to suggest you to buy onions (deeponion). This coin has a really great potential with a great volume.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 15, 2018, 11:56:18 AM

i have tried 30 dollars and make it 500 now.
ive invested in eth then after a week i jumped into dent then neo.

try to understand the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
January 15, 2018, 11:54:17 AM
there are many choices in the market now. you just need a little knowledge and skill, you can choose a good coins to invest. My recommend for you is SXDT, SXUT, Bitclave and Stellar.
Activity: 133
The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange
January 15, 2018, 11:52:00 AM
If I only had $50.00 it would have to be ReddCoin. (RDD). This is a well-established blockchain with a cult-like following that is growing. The more established blockchains don't seem to get pumped and dumped as bad as the new coins, yet RDD hasn't made it to a lot of the new exchanges yet, so it still has the opportunity for those huge bursts in price increases when it sees good volume in the markets. It was trading under a penny for a long time, but as I have noticed with XRP, XLM, and other coins with high supplies, once they break that penny mark they are usually blasting off for some big gains.

ReddCoin (RDD) - $0.017380   CoinMarketCap

In a dip right now, buy it while you can get a lot of units.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
January 15, 2018, 11:49:19 AM
I think $50 is enough to make a transaction with Bitcoin and Ethereum, but if you're smart, it's best to choose low cost altcoin from 1-20sts because altcoin might give you a chance to get x100 accounts.
Pages:
Jump to: