Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have a $2000 and had to invest in crypto which coins would you buy ? why? - page 5. (Read 741 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I prefer the amount, so for $ 2000 that has not reached 1 bitcoin, I prefer to buy etherum which can reach a large amount for etherum. besides, approaching the fork etherum 2.0, I also believe etherum will go up with a high price.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
For me i would rather buy more Ripple (XRP) Why? There’s a lot of confusion about this company but if you can separate the fact from fiction, the opportunity becomes clear.

2018 is the year where you’ll see an increasing emphasis on real-world use cases delivering value. In this regard, Ripple is light years ahead of competition.

Products

Let’s start with their products; xCurrent and xRapid (XRP). xCurrent is a banking software which allows banks to transfer value across borders (they may or may not use XRP) via the Ripple network. XRP is the native currency to the network.

Partnerships

Currently, Ripple has partnered with hundreds of banks with its xCurrent product. This doesn’t affect the price because these partners aren’t necessarily using XRP as well. But given XRP is native to xCurrent, it stands to reason that many of these banks will eventually adopt XRP as well.

Unfortunately, many people get stuck on Ripple’s massive success with xCurrent since it doesn’t directly drive up XRP’s price. If you dig a little deeper, you’ll find that Ripple’s success with partnerships isn’t limited to xCurrent.

Opportunity

Ripple is also targeting the global remittance market with xRapid (XRP) and has secured trials with Western Union[1] and Moneygram. Western Union alone moves $80B year [2]and Ripple’s entire market cap is $19B.

Think about that.

Unfortunately, the price is currently dictated by panicky investors who sell any time someone sneezes. XRP is trading around $0.2 and it may move lower in the short term due to the market. It reminds me of the classic Warren Buffet quote, “be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy”.

Institutions are getting into the game and when they do, you’ll see the market change dramatically.
Pages:
Jump to: