Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have a lot of bitcoin, should you spend it or save it? - page 44. (Read 33361 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
I have hold bitcoin over three years and I can believe that bitcoin able reach so far with highest value at the moment
I'm continue to invest bitcoin every month from my salary and keep encourage my friend to invest bitcoin as well
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
Its not surprising actually because knowing bitcoin it does have a volatile price which means prices would really be affected anytime on sudden movement of the price of bitcoin and knowing we are on the peak as of now and counting and that 13 cents of yours would really grow up because price of bitcoin have risen too which it would really go with the flow and thats how bitcoin prices works. Volatility is always been part of it.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I think you should keep them except if you really need to spend them for an urgent need, do it, but actually you should keep them and if you can pass them to your first male children. That will be like your legacy, passed from generation to generation !
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
Bitcoin is rising with at least 200$ every day. So make a good investment and it will profit you properly in tens and hundreds and maybe even in thousands but not in cents.Bitcoin's price is around 4000$ and buy little bitcoin,not much and that little amount of bitcoin may or may not profit you.Or you could just wait for bitcoin's price to go down and then invest properly and maybe this will be better for anyone.
I don't think like you, depends the ratio increasing up price of Bitcoin everyday.
Example: If in yesterday the price of Bitcoin is $4,000/BTC, today it has increased to $4,200/BTC => We have profit 5% per day, a profit better than other passive income like saving banks, real estate.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
Just save it until such time it will be millions in amount.
Yeah save and save and save. That's the way to become successful person.
yes i agree we must save it for the future i think that was the bedt thing to do to make us  more profitable  in the  future.because as what we have seen bitcoin price is amazing.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
Yeah save and save and save. That's the way to become successful person.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
If I do have a lot of bitcoin. I'll take half and will cut the half, the first half will be remain into holding and I will just put that into my cold storage and will wait for the right day to sell that for getting a decent profit. While the other half will be used for my needs and expenses so I would have to sell it.
Activity: 528
If I have a lot of bitcoins I will invest it to the internet for me to earn big amount of money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
I will probably save or hold it, because I can see that the price is increasing and in the future, its value will become very much higher. Or if I find a good investment that is worthwhile and has the potential to grow then I will use my bitcoin there.

Unless I have an immediate need I won't spend bitcoin because I believe that its price will continue to increase in the future and so I will just save it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
It's personal man, you're the only one who can decide that. If you have great incomes then why not save it for the future. Or split the amount on how much you are able/want to spent or save.

Yes, I agree we shall spend it only for future emergency use. But if we really want to spend it for somehow atleast we shall
Lower down all our important expenses that can't be removed by this we can savemore for other investments.

Saving for the future is a sure thing and should not be missed. But if you have a lot of bitcoin and then you want to spend bitcoin on certain things, that's not a problem and the important thing is that you spend regularly and in accordance with your financial situation and do not be wasteful
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
I would definitely spent 5% now, 5%-25% in a month or two when it reaches 5K and keep the rest until 9-10K. Then I would dump 80% of my BTC.

But I have have just under 3BTC and I'm using it just to pay some very small invoices, keeping the rest.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
Bitcoin is rising with at least 200$ every day. So make a good investment and it will profit you properly in tens and hundreds and maybe even in thousands but not in cents.Bitcoin's price is around 4000$ and buy little bitcoin,not much and that little amount of bitcoin may or may not profit you.Or you could just wait for bitcoin's price to go down and then invest properly and maybe this will be better for anyone.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
It's personal man, you're the only one who can decide that. If you have great incomes then why not save it for the future. Or split the amount on how much you are able/want to spent or save.

Yes, I agree we shall spend it only for future emergency use. But if we really want to spend it for somehow atleast we shall
Lower down all our important expenses that can't be removed by this we can savemore for other investments.

I think the first thing to do is make financial manageable. So you can know how much money is idle so you can use for the purposes of spending. I usually use the money idle or unused to spending because it does not harm you of course. You can do this in bitcoin
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
What you are doing is right .. bitcoin is a very good long term investment and quite simple. You do not need to work to benefit from bitcoin. You just keep it for a long time. I think it's better to keep it than you use to spend it and spend it. Maybe if you need your money take some of your bitcoin to buy something .. and keep it back. Do not spend your bitcoin. Because in the future you will become a millionaire if you save bitcoin
no doubt that for long term investment bitcoin is the best option. i think those people who are already holding bitcoin for last few years now they can ge their profit as more that 4 times and i think if they will continue keeping it, it will still in their favour and will continue giving them profit, because there are still too much expectation that the price of bitcoin will continue to increase.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
What you are doing is right .. bitcoin is a very good long term investment and quite simple. You do not need to work to benefit from bitcoin. You just keep it for a long time. I think it's better to keep it than you use to spend it and spend it. Maybe if you need your money take some of your bitcoin to buy something .. and keep it back. Do not spend your bitcoin. Because in the future you will become a millionaire if you save bitcoin

I prefer to sell most bitcoin to altcoin, investing not just stopping and having to keep moving, good for daily profits and multiplying coins in no time, I'm not the type of person who likes passive investments except when I retire.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
I'll keep the bitcoin, if I sell for $ 4000, I get a big profit, because I bought bitcoin at $ 850 (10 months ago) but I'm patient as this year's price could reach $ 7500.
Activity: 126
Activity: 805
If I have that amount of bitcoin, I think the 40% of will goes into trading then the rest I will save it and store it on my bitcoin wallet address.
Due to savings has a lot profit that we can get from it.
For me, I'll do 80%saving and 20%spending. Saving money is just preparing for the future and some emergencies to happen, of course we spend also for us to enjoy or to have a recognation to our self from a busy life. Our stay in this world will not last longer,as there is a time to spend of what you have now is good, but think also of something that you can left to your family by saving some of your money or anything.
Activity: 546
Having a great amount of bitcoin is like having great powers that comes with great responsibility with it because having such countnwill pursue you to think wisely if you will save it or spend it. Having that count with me, I will surely save a big percentage of it so that I can have a back up source of income. And if I will spend it, maybe just for emergency purposes or by investments to maOK e my money grow more.
Pages:
Jump to: