Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have a lot of bitcoin, should you spend it or save it? - page 43. (Read 33361 times)

Activity: 556
Merit: 250
If I have a lot of bitcoin i will the half and i will deposit it to my bank account. So that if i would like to buy house and lot i have money to buy it.
I will keep the remaining half to wait the bitcoin price goes up until reach my goal amount.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
Of course it will. That's the reason why there are lots of people that holds their bitcoin even if backdrops happen, they know that its price increases from time to time. You may also invest it to to make it bigger in a way that it eill be faster. But investing is quite risky. So if you want to avoid risk  and want to make tha value of your bitcoin grow, it will be much better if you'll hold it for a period of time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If I have a lot of bitcoins. I will spend some of it. Because I want to have fun with my bitcoin. If i just save it .. i will stress with the price go up or down the bitcoin so when the price goes up i will sell it partly. I will also save some bitcoin for long-term investment capital .. so the profits will continue to run
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
The word spending and saving are really different from one other. But for me it's better to save your Bitcoin it first than spend it. Because it's not impossible in the future if Bitcoin will raising-up and the value will go up very high. But incase if you want to spend your Bitcoin make sure that you had a lot of it.Spend it only on the things that is more value to you. And how will could save our money? It's great idea if we put our money on a bank that's high-interest bank. Also in case of emergency you can withdraw your Bitcoin.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
for me i think i would save it and wait for it to have a high currency so that when i need things i can get money from it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Same i spend a little bit of my bitcoin if i have a lot of bitcoin to buy something that i want like gadgets foods pay for bills  etc. Ofcourse  i save my remaining bitcoins then i will earn earn more bitcoins for my future .
We earn Bitcoin because we want to get the advantages from it. Spending Bitcoin is good as long as we keep earn it. The circulation of Bitcoin is needed to make it's price more stable. If I have a lot of Bitcoin I will use some of it for buy goods and trading.
If we will keep on saving bitcoin and holding it for a long time then the price of bitcoin will go up easier than we thought, bitcoin is not all about for spending because we can spend more money from bitcoin if we will be able to convert it into fiat which can be only done if bitcoin is already on a peak price.
Activity: 714
Same i spend a little bit of my bitcoin if i have a lot of bitcoin to buy something that i want like gadgets foods pay for bills  etc. Ofcourse  i save my remaining bitcoins then i will earn earn more bitcoins for my future .
We earn Bitcoin because we want to get the advantages from it. Spending Bitcoin is good as long as we keep earn it. The circulation of Bitcoin is needed to make it's price more stable. If I have a lot of Bitcoin I will use some of it for buy goods and trading.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Same i spend a little bit of my bitcoin if i have a lot of bitcoin to buy something that i want like gadgets foods pay for bills  etc. Ofcourse  i save my remaining bitcoins then i will earn earn more bitcoins for my future .

Its a little funny when i look at my wallet now. I spend a few btcs today and when i check my balance equivalent the next day, it seemed i didn't wothdrawn any because the price kept on rising each day. I wouldn't mind spending my btcs but i prefer to save it more
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
If I have a lot then I would spend some and then save some. What's the use of saving it for a long time and then not being able to enjoy some of the profits. Yes it feels good that you have a lot of money in your wallet but you have to enjoy from time to time and to be able to do it you have to diversify the risk. Spend some of your money creating other business and then the profit of that would be use to create another one and then some would be for enjoyment as well. In that way, you diversify the risk and the value of your bitcoin increase as well.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!

The best way to earn in bitcoin is just to hold it, the price is going up, up to 4x and who knows how much will it cost by the end of the year. Your investment is too small so you will not get too much benefit on it's hike. So, if you want higher income, try to invest more so you can take advantage of it.
You are not earning bitcoin then but you just grow its value, earning bitcoin can be done if you will risk your money like gambling and trading but we know for sure that gambling is not a good way of earning bitcoin that's why majority of us consider it just an activity to have fun.
We can grow our bitcoin through trading and we can start anytime we feel we are ready, we need to learn it to get the success we are hoping.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
It was the main reason for which bitcoin has become the center of attraction among investors.No other asset could be expected to give such huge returns except bitcoin.Bitcoin price has almost increased seven times of its past price $650 to almost $4200 within a year.I think that it would not be a wise decision to spend such a return giving bitcoins to buy any products or to pay any services which could even be paid with fiat money.So,saving it for future would be the correct decision and more people are only taking this decision.
well it is good and I appreciate your thought but if I would have a lot of bitcoin then I will invest some of my bitcoin in different forums, will trade some bitcoin and will spend some bitcoins on my daily needs of life and the remaining part of my bitcoin will be saved and I think the bitcoin is the name of saving and it mostly used to save so invest and saving both are good at the same time so save some bitcoin and spend some bitcoin when you need something to buy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254

The best way to earn in bitcoin is just to hold it, the price is going up, up to 4x and who knows how much will it cost by the end of the year. Your investment is too small so you will not get too much benefit on it's hike. So, if you want higher income, try to invest more so you can take advantage of it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
I should save it. it's value increasing continuously.
yes thats good decision saving in bitcoin because bitcoin value continuously increased and now bitcoin will cross 5000 dollar  and investor can gain good profit from bitcoin. i also invest my money in bitcoin and gain good profit.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
If i were with a lot bitcoins i woulld only use them if i really need the money, i would wait 2020 halving to start use some of those coins to improve my quality of life, i would be working to keep my bitcoin safe since i believe it will keep growing and i dont wanna to loose such opportunity to make more money just by holding my coins for an extra time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
If I myself will save it because the bitcoin price is creeping up and I wait until bitcoin price is right at the highest peak and then I will sell it, but if I was there any need I will use some bitcoin for that purpose, and I can make it Bitcoin as a long-term investment tool that is quite promising, and I can get more results by trading for me to save and I use in the future
Activity: 490
I'll keep the bitcoin, if I sell for $ 4000, I get a big profit, because I bought bitcoin at $ 850 (10 months ago) but I'm patient as this year's price could reach $ 7500.
although though you can even get a good profit right now but i think if you have some patient and can hod your bitcoin for some time then i am sure that you will increase your profit more.  because the price of bitcoin is still increasing and there are more expectation from bitcoin that its price will very soon cross 7000$. so you should wait for that price.
Activity: 456
If one has got a good number of bitcoin in the wallet, then there is always a panic among the user. This is all because of the price volatility and the negativity that people spread around the common people. Spending a part seems to be a wise decision, as there is no assurance about tomorrow.
Activity: 686
It was the main reason for which bitcoin has become the center of attraction among investors.No other asset could be expected to give such huge returns except bitcoin.Bitcoin price has almost increased seven times of its past price $650 to almost $4200 within a year.I think that it would not be a wise decision to spend such a return giving bitcoins to buy any products or to pay any services which could even be paid with fiat money.So,saving it for future would be the correct decision and more people are only taking this decision.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I should save it. it's value increasing continuously.
Pages:
Jump to: