Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have to buy cryptocurrency for 10.000USD today.... - page 6. (Read 1395 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Well, without flinching I'll invest the money in Bitcoin. I know it's not good putting all of one's eggs in one basket, but sometimes some eggs are worth putting in one. Faced with the choice IOTA and BTC, I'm going all in on BTC. Buying BTC now means I'm going to stagger my buys as well.

Me, too. As soon as all the altcoins depend on Bitcoin, it will be logical to invest your money in BTC. Naturally, I will not spend all 10 thousand for this crypto as soon as there are other cool altcoins, which can bring profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Of course BTC between those two options , but If i can add another option I would add TUSD , where I can shield myself against market violation , Even BTC is not that safe to save you from bearish market .
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
.... which one you would like to choose if u only have the choice between BTC and IOTA?
I don’t really know anything about IOTA and haven’t seen anyone I know making use of it, but I have seen a few people throw that word around in the forum and I never had interest in knowing what it is. So if I’m to choose one among these two then I’m going for Bitcoin, because it is the best and will always be the best at all times.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Don't put all your monry in one coin so if your preference is thse two coins then split and invest on both but for me bitcoin is more preferrable than any other cryptos so I will pick bitcoin for 70% of my capital and the remaining into other coins.
its safe if we diversify our asset into several coins.atleast 5 coins could give us several gains and loss.and bitcoin always get biggest portion in our portofolio.

Those men, who enter the market now, can become a winner soon. When you are sure you are ready to deal with the crypto, invest this money in several altcoins which are in the top-20.

Top 10 it is for me. That includes tron. Perhaps i'll equally divide that money among the top 10 coins. You wouldn't know which will make a run first so if one of those coins break away, i can be more flexible.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
I prefer IOTA rather than bitcoin. IOTA will definitely give you higher return in the long run and also have interesting partnerships so sooner or later, it will surprise you on giving unexpected return. If you do the math, IOTA offers higher chance of up to time 5 to 10 ROI once BTC reaches $20k. You can always trade IOTA over to bitcoin for long term holding. Way back 2017, these altcoins together with XLM, XRP, NEM and ADA leads the market so there coild be a chance that history will repeat it self.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Don't put all your monry in one coin so if your preference is thse two coins then split and invest on both but for me bitcoin is more preferrable than any other cryptos so I will pick bitcoin for 70% of my capital and the remaining into other coins.
its safe if we diversify our asset into several coins.atleast 5 coins could give us several gains and loss.and bitcoin always get biggest portion in our portofolio.

Those men, who enter the market now, can become a winner soon. When you are sure you are ready to deal with the crypto, invest this money in several altcoins which are in the top-20.
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
城は最高です
100% BTC. I don't know anything about IOTA. BTC can be traded for fiat or altcoins. I don't see the point of holding BTC.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
If I have an option, I will clearly choose to buy bitcoin, its more clear and predictable.
IOTA is unpredictable, will be predictable if you see it close and deeply, but most people don nott have too many time to check it and look closer.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
.... which one you would like to choose if u only have the choice between BTC and IOTA?
I will buy BTC. because it always has a great influence. Its price is very easy to grow because whales and large businesses hold quite a bit of Bitcoin. I want to join with them to get a profit with them.
Just know when to make your entry and have a big nerve to wait as whales are playful they wanted to surprise the market and make a difference when they start buying or dumping their coins, each movements will bring impact but again believing with something that you assess well and wait till you see
the outcome and success will bring more money to your pocket.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
Well, for obvious reasons, The choice for me would be BTC any day, I have nothing against IOTA and It's doing great too IMO but, I wouldn't trust it to have a huge demand such as BTC have had and would still continue to have for years to come. Without a relatively high the value demand the value of any cryptocurrency would be as good as dead.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
I will buy BTC. because it always has a great influence. Its price is very easy to grow because whales and large businesses hold quite a bit of Bitcoin. I want to join with them to get a profit with them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
If given the choice to choose between Bitcoin or IOTA, I will definitely buy bitcoin with the  $10,000. I am not really into IOTA and will rather invest in other altcoins such as ETH, Neo, Omg and XMR.
Activity: 262
currently bitcoin is leading the market and is good when you buy coins like this for investment, 40% of my portfolio is filled with BTC and this has really benefited me to this day. I don't really know IOTA but I will choose ETH, XRP and ADA for future investments
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I would not buy just one coin. It is safer and more profitable to buy some of the best coins. You can see the cryptocurrency statistics and buy the top 10 coins, so you distribute the risks

I have to agree with "not just one coin", but buying to much different coin wont be effective to earn profit as some of them may not give you profit or even give you loses. If you want to do so then you should not use the same budget for each coins you are going to buy IMO. Give more budget for the coin that you really believe will give you more profit or coins that has the best possibility to raise significantly and spend less money on the other coins.
Top 10 coins does not mean that they will always give you good profit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I would not buy just one coin. It is safer and more profitable to buy some of the best coins. You can see the cryptocurrency statistics and buy the top 10 coins, so you distribute the risks
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
Well, without flinching I'll invest the money in Bitcoin. I know it's not good putting all of one's eggs in one basket, but sometimes some eggs are worth putting in one. Faced with the choice IOTA and BTC, I'm going all in on BTC. Buying BTC now means I'm going to stagger my buys as well.
choosing btc with the amount of $ 10,000 could be the best choice, but know besides bitcoin there are still many potential kpin like ethereum and neo to be chosen. so think before you put the choice
copper member
Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Buying anything currently in today's market could be dangerous for the health of your portfolio. But, if you're looking for a safe asset that couldn't go wrong even after showing big red candles, and does really have the potential to grow back to the levels where it was - in the past - - Go For Bitcoins.
Slightly I am not going to contradict with what you are saying. Yes, buying right now is not that much dangerous for the health of anyone's portfolio. Most probably this is the right time to buy more bitcoins. Please note I am saying only bitcoin and not recommending any other coin for investing right now. Even my recommendation may go wrong. But, if the investor is ready to wait for the some months then definitely he will get big profits. Hence, the key is how long an investor will be ready for waiting and there will be no dilemma about choosing a coin because it is always bitcoin as the right choice.

Take my advice with a pinch of salt and please look into market conditions before investing anything.
OP kind of people are not ready to their own research and that is the only reason they are coming out for this type of discussion here. I'm not saying this type of discussion is not good but we cannot expect these people to do their own research like market conditions and analyzing the future of the coin. Hence, suggesting them bitcoin will definitely save lots of hassles for them.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
Buying anything currently in today's market could be dangerous for the health of your portfolio. But, if you're looking for a safe asset that couldn't go wrong even after showing big red candles, and does really have the potential to grow back to the levels where it was - in the past - - Go For Bitcoins.
Still, there are a few good coins you can go for - like ZRX, QNT, HAND, XTZ. Take my advice with a pinch of salt and please look into market conditions before investing anything.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
Seeing by the value and popularity, I prefer to choose bitcoin, besides large communities and fluctuations are also rather small, bitcoin is the right choice in my opinion, and is worthy of 10,000USD for the long term. It's just that the market conditions are still in a bad or bearish condition I prefer to save the money so that it can be invested where the risk is lower and profits are visible.
Pages:
Jump to: