Pages:
Author

Topic: If you want to get rich, you have to become immune to the money.......! - page 11. (Read 1344 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 801
  • Do not desire the money of others. Envy is a deadly sin. Because it will distract you from your own mission.
This is wrong, if you become an influencer who show your wealthy to everyone in social medias, you will gain fame, many projects want you become their brand ambassador or promoting their projects in your content, and you will make money from it. You don't have to be rich, you can take a loan or borrow your friends luxury stuff, just claim you own that, to make people believe in you.

Nowadays it's really easy to make money, but it's really really hard to protect your privacy.

Fake it, until you make it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 216
Rollbit.com
Everyone certainly has different ways of achieving success, although the methods are different, but of course there are many people who succeed and become successful. For me personally, in achieving success, the first thing is always health which comes first and the second thing is knowledge which comes first and don't. It's easy to give up if there are obstacles, namely having to keep fighting and learning from mistakes. 3. Don't get business capital from loan proceeds because for me personally I don't feel comfortable using loan business capital. 4th, only buy things that are most needed and if you want to buy a car there must also be benefits. The point is to buy a car because it is for business purposes because if you buy a car not for business purposes, of course you will lose money because the cost of servicing the car is of course very expensive, but if you just go out once. going on holiday by car is certainly no problem because we also need entertainment and fun so that our brains don't get stressed. The to 5, in my opinion, must be a business according to our hobby because if our run a business according to our hobby it will make us comfortable and we will enjoy the business process we are running.

6th, of course you have to save and invest and of course you have to have emergency costs because without emergency costs it's not good because it will affect the progress of the business we run.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
developing a mindset to not wastefully spend comes first.
accumulating it comes second, and then having a mindset to have money but not need to spend it

i personally could walk into a car dealership and buy a fleet of new cars, but i prefer just the experience of walking in and admiring cars but knowing i dont need to buy them.

i dont need to live a flashy lifestyle just to show off to the neighbours. why waste my money to impress others. when they are not going to help out with the costs

if you have the mindset you need to buy something to look trendy, .. stop. other people dont care after their 5minute admiration, they then move on with their own lives

if i need a car, i admire the new models, but then id go and get a previous year model with same functionality for less. after all who cares if the car is 1 day old or 1 year old or 10 years old. as long as it drives, thats all a car needs to do. all cars can look good with a bit of soap and water. so why waste paying premium for new, to just lose 40% driving it out the dealership.

buying 7 new cars to show off to neighbours that i have a car for each day of the week costing $60k+ x7
selling them each year at 40k each. to then buy new again (losing $140k) purity for vanity, is a fools method to not remain rich

id rather spend $15k on one average car that lasts me 6 years. (losing under $1k a year when selling it for $9k on year 6)
which then free's up hundreds of thousands

in short.. dont buy for vanity/trends/fashion statement/admiration
Activity: 1008
Merit: 366
If you want to get rich, you have to become immune to the money.

What does it mean?

• Do not desire your own money. It turns you from a producer to a consumer.
  • Do not desire the money of others. Envy is a deadly sin. Because it will distract you from your own mission.
  • Do not desire the money you will make in the future. Desire good work right now, You don't want cash in, you want to serve.

Only this way you will get rich from zero.
_The Grim

[Source]

How true is it? I want to ask the successful people here in this forum. What kind of rules or strategies that you guys use which led you to your success?
Pages:
Jump to: