Pages:
Author

Topic: If you were in desperate need for money.... - page 14. (Read 209030 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 15, 2017, 08:06:34 AM
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
if it happens to me .. and i really need money then i have to work hard to earn money. find some campaigns in this forum, and follow them. I do it if I need money. that way i will get some bitcoin from the signature result .. if that is not possible then i will sell some of my valuables. because then I will get the money. but if you have a good skill you can offer your work in this forum without selling valuables.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 08:03:51 AM
If I really need money, then I will look for additional work to get the right amount of money. But if I do not succeed in finding the right job, then I'll take the loan.
Activity: 352
September 15, 2017, 02:58:09 AM
I think this is simple enough question. What would most of people do when they are in need of money. Well i guess they would look for any kind of work. That is best way to get some money, and when you have job it is a bit easier to look for better one. Another think people can do when they are in need of money, they can borrow it from a friend or from bank, but that i do not support. And final thing what people do when they are in great need of money, well they rob some place, and that i totally do not support.
These are the most common options used by people whenever they are in desperate need of money. Borrowing money from your friends or relatives is the first thing people think of when they really need money. Taking loan from bank is another option but risky one. So people really try to avoid it.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
September 14, 2017, 12:38:52 AM
I will borrow money from my friends or family if I am in desperate need of money as I don't see any other fast method to get money instantly and only borrowing can take care of the situation and if you borrow then you need to make sure that you return them money on time.
Well, each and every users tend to borrow from friends and family during desperate needs of money. Later this gets turned towards other ways of getting money through lending services or loans when friends and family don't give hands. Always having certain amount for desperate needs is a wise way to be on the safer side than depending on others.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
September 14, 2017, 12:37:03 AM
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
I will join signature campaign in this forum. I will mine some altcoins and go on trading. There are many things need to learn first in trading but if you have learn this things then you will earn much with bitcoins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 12:30:24 AM
I will borrow money from my friends or family if I am in desperate need of money as I don't see any other fast method to get money instantly and only borrowing can take care of the situation and if you borrow then you need to make sure that you return them money on time.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
September 13, 2017, 07:42:24 PM
Loan is something that you should always think about in the end. I think I will rather sell my belongings if m that desperate, take for example the gold things that I posses nevertheless asking money from someone even if its your boyfriend or girlfriend can be very shameful sometimes and you can even burden ur parents that much suddenly... Also doing a job provides a great option but.... Its not a source of sudden money ..thus I will rather sell something I own.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
September 13, 2017, 06:21:03 PM
Even I am desperate of having money, I will sure to be patient and still wait until distribution of income comes from joining into campaign either bounty campaigns or weekly campaigns. Based on my experience, when I got too desperate on having money, I do part time job and do work into bitcoin just to come up with a great amount of money in my hand when the income was fully distributed.
Activity: 788
Merit: 505
September 13, 2017, 06:16:23 PM
If I am in desperate need of money then I prefer to sell some of my bitcoins and get cash instantly in my hands as I don't like to borrow it from friends and family and even after having bitcoins in our wallet if we keep on borrowing money from others then what's the purpose of earning bitcoins?
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
September 13, 2017, 02:34:45 PM
never trouble the money and find a way out. how can i earn money by not working office and just at home. and i found bitcoin. yes. I started looking for what bitcoin was and started bitcoin. earning money is very easy if you know bitcoin no money word so problem. bitcoin has prepared it.
Bitcoin is not bound you can sell it any time when you need some money so you can do it but I think we need to increase our money because now the expenses are getting so high the demands is increasing so we should find some source of high income we should work and should invest at the same time, if you are experienced and you will do it properly then you will earn good money for sure. You will have money when you will need it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 13, 2017, 01:12:38 PM
I will do everything. such as making works and others. but usually I make a blog to get the money, so I make a blog and put it up with ads, so I can earn revenue.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
September 13, 2017, 12:35:07 PM
if I really need money then I will make money by selling my assets like a car or motorcycle. that's what I've experienced before. for now I am saving so if I need money so I can take money in my savings

This is my second choice to do if I'm desperate in need of money but before selling my car or motorcycle maybe I can find some other things that are valuable to me but I'm not using anymore.

Maybe some gadgets will do and not those by means of transportation since I need it as I go to my job.
Activity: 364
September 13, 2017, 12:26:25 PM
if I really need money then I will make money by selling my assets like a car or motorcycle. that's what I've experienced before. for now I am saving so if I need money so I can take money in my savings
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
September 13, 2017, 11:11:50 AM
I think this is simple enough question. What would most of people do when they are in need of money. Well i guess they would look for any kind of work. That is best way to get some money, and when you have job it is a bit easier to look for better one. Another think people can do when they are in need of money, they can borrow it from a friend or from bank, but that i do not support. And final thing what people do when they are in great need of money, well they rob some place, and that i totally do not support.
I work for Bitcoin, and always store them up in my wallet. The best part is that I have a friend who is an exchanger, so whenever I’m in need of money, I simply send him a text or call to let him know I would like to sell some of my bitcoin, which he pays for me instantly.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
September 13, 2017, 03:41:51 AM
If i were in desperate need of money i will borrow to my relatives. Then i pay for it if i have extra money. Or maybe we can find an extra income so that we can earn money easily. Then i started to invest in money because bitcoin is easy to earn money and good source of income to  the people.
It would be easy if your relatives are really willing to help you in desperate situation but sometimes we cannot rely to them.
A debt of gratitude is very big and for me I would just borrow money in the bank and when I repay it, no strings attached.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 03:08:05 AM
If i were in desperate need of money i will borrow to my relatives. Then i pay for it if i have extra money. Or maybe we can find an extra income so that we can earn money easily. Then i started to invest in money because bitcoin is easy to earn money and good source of income to  the people.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
September 12, 2017, 06:56:20 PM
If I really need money, then I'm looking for additional opportunities to earn in my spare time or sell unnecessary things. I try not to ask my friends for money so that I do not feel uncomfortable about what I should.

There is nothing wrong in asking money from your friends as it will give you money at the right time when you are in actual need of it as finding earning opportunities is always good but you don't know when you will get paid from it and may be you need to wait longer to receive your payments from it.
To me, mixing money and friends is never a good idea, something always goes wrong, if you give them money to help them then they may come to rely on you to get them out of trouble and when you decide that enough is enough and you are not willing to give to them more money they get mad.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
September 12, 2017, 11:59:45 AM
I will go find a job no matter how hard it can be and start working for money. Because I were in desperate need for money, I do not have any choice. I will work as hard as can to earn much money. Then I will save my money and use them to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin would be the only way for me to escape the life without money

Right. We will find a job when were in desperate need for it. We have to work to earn and save an amount so that when the emergency situation comes and need money we can easily get it. We cannot choose a job that can suit for us but getting the opportunity to work on it because we need money as long as the job is legal and cannot take our life to risk.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
September 12, 2017, 11:38:51 AM
I will go find a job no matter how hard it can be and start working for money. Because I were in desperate need for money, I do not have any choice. I will work as hard as can to earn much money. Then I will save my money and use them to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin would be the only way for me to escape the life without money
Activity: 212
September 12, 2017, 11:08:44 AM
keep myself online for bitcoin. Invest on business that is feasible enough and small investments
Pages:
Jump to: