Pages:
Author

Topic: If you were in desperate need for money.... - page 13. (Read 209030 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
September 16, 2017, 11:07:25 AM
If I'm desperate need for money I will go to my close friends or families who can lend me money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 16, 2017, 10:38:18 AM
If I am desperate need of money then I will do everything just earn money but of course I will do something decent and legit. I know that money is not easy to earn but if you will work for it you will survive every thing.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
September 16, 2017, 09:30:48 AM
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

if have no choice if need money for the emergency purpose i will withdraw all my bitcoin asset from trading, and from wallet as my saving i will convetr to the local currency to use for the emergency.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
September 16, 2017, 09:24:35 AM
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
If I were in that case, I think I would join the signature campaign because it will help you earn Bitcoin fastest without the capital. You just have the knowledge, experience about bitcoin and have time to write you. Deep down each campaign, you will get paid

Indeed the signature campaign provides advantages for all of us if want to join it, but you need to know to become a publisher the best and provide a lot of values to the advertiser then professional is the key to be able to join in the signature campaign. Because we not only want to look for profits in, but we must also provide some services so that the advertiser also gets an advantage inside. If not then in the future we will be hard-pressed to find a signature campaign.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 16, 2017, 08:42:09 AM
If i'm desperate need in money, perhaps its time to break my piggy bank, I don't have earnings yet in bitcoins because this is my fresh start to involved in ad campaign, Perhaps in the near future i can grab a piece of it, then i'm gonna hold it for future purposes...
That is why it is best to have savings so anytime we will experience some desperation for money then we can get some money from our savings like in piggy bank. So if you don't have any savings then you need to build a solid emergency fund so even you will put the rest of your money into risky investment then you will not worry for worst case situations.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 03:40:24 AM
If i'm desperate need in money, perhaps its time to break my piggy bank, I don't have earnings yet in bitcoins because this is my fresh start to involved in ad campaign, Perhaps in the near future i can grab a piece of it, then i'm gonna hold it for future purposes...
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 03:22:51 AM
i will start earning some money with my skills then invest after that sell it with big price 
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
September 16, 2017, 03:01:41 AM
I will go find a job no matter how hard it can be and start working for money. Because I were in desperate need for money, I do not have any choice. I will work as hard as can to earn much money. Then I will save my money and use them to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin would be the only way for me to escape the life without money

Right. We will find a job when were in desperate need for it. We have to work to earn and save an amount so that when the emergency situation comes and need money we can easily get it. We cannot choose a job that can suit for us but getting the opportunity to work on it because we need money as long as the job is legal and cannot take our life to risk.
Whenever you are in desperate need of money, it means you need money on urgent basis and searching for job needs time. Moreover you are not paid the moment you get hired, so please stop giving such lame and impractical suggestions. Only your savings can help you at that time.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
September 16, 2017, 01:42:42 AM
if it happens to me .. and i really need money then i have to work hard to earn money. find some campaigns in this forum, and follow them. I do it if I need money. that way i will get some bitcoin from the signature result .. if that is not possible then i will sell some of my valuables. because then I will get the money. but if you have a good skill you can offer your work in this forum without selling valuables.

I am now start to collect bitcoin and start an investment. When time comes that I needed the money I have already an amount to convert into fiat but wait for the high price of exchange to get during that. I joined signature campaigns in order earn bitcoin.
Great strategy, you collect and you hold for your investing, whatever you earn in signature campaign is something that would help
you in your daily needs if it's enough but always consider saving as it's expected that the value will rise in the future.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
September 16, 2017, 01:05:56 AM
if it happens to me .. and i really need money then i have to work hard to earn money. find some campaigns in this forum, and follow them. I do it if I need money. that way i will get some bitcoin from the signature result .. if that is not possible then i will sell some of my valuables. because then I will get the money. but if you have a good skill you can offer your work in this forum without selling valuables.

I am now start to collect bitcoin and start an investment. When time comes that I needed the money I have already an amount to convert into fiat but wait for the high price of exchange to get during that. I joined signature campaigns in order earn bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
September 15, 2017, 12:14:45 PM
If i will be in that kind of situation and exactly that i don't have any bitcoin left in my btc wallet,
Then it is the time to do a real job outside the bitcoin world.
If a person knows how to estimate on how to spend money then He will never be desperate.
Same in a person who really saves money will be successful in the future no more Desparate Time.
Use Money/Bitcoin Wisely.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 15, 2017, 12:09:43 PM
If I really need money, then I'm looking for additional opportunities to earn in my spare time or sell unnecessary things. I try not to ask my friends for money so that I do not feel uncomfortable about what I should.

There is nothing wrong in asking money from your friends as it will give you money at the right time when you are in actual need of it as finding earning opportunities is always good but you don't know when you will get paid from it and may be you need to wait longer to receive your payments from it.
To me, mixing money and friends is never a good idea, something always goes wrong, if you give them money to help them then they may come to rely on you to get them out of trouble and when you decide that enough is enough and you are not willing to give to them more money they get mad.
of course there is nothing wrong with borrowing money from your friends, it is the function of a friendship to help each other, but do not you hurt him or disappoint him by not paying the debt, just as happened to me and my friend he borrowed my money and not once returned it and now our relationship both a little bit tenuous just because of debt ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 15, 2017, 11:57:58 AM
if i were desperate to get many money or i just urgent need it? i will join all of the campaigns here though it is so stressful but still i will because of the money , and also i will join all of the social media campaign that i can still handle so that i have some extra money.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
September 15, 2017, 10:30:58 AM
If i were be desperate need in money or bitcoin,  i will do anything just to solve that problem because it is hard for me to keep that kind of feeling for a long time but in a good way.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
September 15, 2017, 10:24:41 AM

It is already happen to me, I actually need money before, all I do is to find a job, I start with a saleslady in the market the salary was not enough but I don't have any choice, after that I will find a job again and the salary is higher than my first job, then i found out bitcoin, i already want to earn bitcoin while im working .
What you have done is not bad actually its inspiring because rather doing irrational things you fought your way through and find a job. The salary may be low but what is important is it is a decent job and you're earning. We are all lucky to find out about bitcoin because there are still a lot of people who doesn't know about it.
Activity: 518
September 15, 2017, 10:05:02 AM

It is already happen to me, I actually need money before, all I do is to find a job, I start with a saleslady in the market the salary was not enough but I don't have any choice, after that I will find a job again and the salary is higher than my first job, then i found out bitcoin, i already want to earn bitcoin while im working .
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
September 15, 2017, 09:16:07 AM
If I really need money, then I will look for additional work to get the right amount of money. But if I do not succeed in finding the right job, then I'll take the loan.
Don't think that if you don't succeed,just look forward and be positive you can do other things than making a loan. It depends on your reason of making money if its in urgent or you are just desperate in making money.
Well I learn that being positive is not enough to survive, we have to be pragmatic and strategic most specially when it comes to money. Loan will just make you pay more and not worth it. Unless you are sure that your loan will be payed back double to where you are investing it
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
September 15, 2017, 08:31:04 AM
If I really need money, then I will look for additional work to get the right amount of money. But if I do not succeed in finding the right job, then I'll take the loan.
Don't think that if you don't succeed,just look forward and be positive you can do other things than making a loan. It depends on your reason of making money if its in urgent or you are just desperate in making money.
As long you can able to seek or provide money on legal way then it should be fine.Loan is just a last resort if you can really find something and another challenge would be if theres no one would able to give you a lone because you cant provide the requirements then it would really be a tough thing.This is why next step is to borrow from your relatives and beg that you would borrow for emergency and as a borrower be responsible enough to repay those on due days.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
September 15, 2017, 08:26:14 AM
Activity: 126
September 15, 2017, 08:15:58 AM
In my opinion , when you're desperate for money. Mostly people will think about doing a crime or borrow money to gambling to solve the present problem. Rarely, people can solve it by themself with a patience. People are not bad, money and power make people becomes bad.
Pages:
Jump to: