Pages:
Author

Topic: If you were in desperate need for money.... - page 16. (Read 209030 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
September 10, 2017, 08:04:33 AM
Then i will sell my bitcoins because bitcoins are worth so much right now you should invest in them it is the biggest cryptocurrency alive at the moment.

But you need to believe that bitcoin will go up and have patience that is the best strategy for everything.
Bitcoin is the most successful coin in crypto so I guess if we trust altcoins we should trust more that bitcoins has a better potential to grow more.
If you have bitcoin or a lot of it then I would say you are not in a desperate situation as bitcoin is money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 07:52:47 AM
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
If I will desperate in need of money maybe I will loan on lending,thats the only way I know how to get money fast.Then I will double my time to work on bitcoin so that I can pay that loan.Its easy to earn money at bitcoin.I will save it so that in emergency time I have bitcoin to selland get it cash quickly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
September 10, 2017, 07:45:46 AM
Then i will sell my bitcoins because bitcoins are worth so much right now you should invest in them it is the biggest cryptocurrency alive at the moment.

But you need to believe that bitcoin will go up and have patience that is the best strategy for everything.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 10, 2017, 07:32:10 AM
If i were in desperate need for money i will find sideline job in just one day so that you can get immediately money. There are plenty an extra job if you are willing to earn easily money like investment. Maybe i borrowed money for my relatives and i will paid it for having extra money. But the best is you can invest and earn in bitcoin, you need to research and study about bitcoin so that you have an knowledge and idea in bitcoin.

Desperate means that you need money immediately and if I'm in that dire situation I have no choice but to take some of my mBTC's and will probably sell it. I will not be thinking anymore with the current price so in that situation I can re-solved my desperate need for money. And if that is still enough I'll ask my friends or sell some of my stuffs.
to me i always try to keep and save some money with me that is extra from my investment i save it only for the purpose to use it if i feel a desperate need for it.

That's the purpose of our savings, you can get it when you are in times of need. And you are not going to depend on other people, actually I just got some pulled money again on my piggy bank because there's a need to spend for the some renovation of our home, it's not giving me a regret when it comes to those purposes.
therefore every person needs a good financial manage, people who have financial manage of course they will formulate a backup of funds so that when they desperate they can use this backup fund to meet their needs
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 07:18:23 AM
I would prefer you to joining a signature campaign when you need some bitcoins. A lot of people will be saying to scamm some people, but i would never do that, because this thing will follow you until your rest of your life, and maybe at the end you will pay the bill.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
September 10, 2017, 07:15:57 AM
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
If I really need a money/ bitcoins for instant then I will borrow some money from my friends. And I will make a way to earn bitcoins to pay the debt I have. I will earn bitcoin through signature campaigns and trading. Then, if I have enough earnings I might pay them double in amount.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
September 10, 2017, 07:07:46 AM
I'll take a loan if I need money urgently. Then you have to work hard to give credit. Sometimes I like to play sports bets, but there are big risks.

I would not risk taking loans in my country, because the interest rate is too high and it will be completely unprofitable. It is better to borrow money from someone you know.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
September 10, 2017, 07:00:53 AM
There are lots of ways to earn money but if you need instant I think you borrow to someone. And I think this time there is no instant money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 10, 2017, 06:45:02 AM
I go signature campaign and trading if I am desperate earning without investment. I don't consider this easy money since it has risk in trading, and in signature it takes time and knowledge in posting topics. I call this moderate earn money. HAHAHA!  Grin
Activity: 305
Merit: 107
I'm going to eat your cookies
September 10, 2017, 06:18:17 AM
If were in that situation, I would probably make sure that I have an emergency fund ready just in case i need money so bad.
I hold my bitcoins in my online wallet and wait for the price to go high.
It's really frustrating when you have come to a point when you are short on money - but it's normal.
I guess you just have to really prepare yourself.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
September 10, 2017, 06:14:22 AM
Maybe if I am very desperate to have money, I would choose to loan. A lot of people having a loan when in need. But we all know that having a loan also a problem especially when it is too big amount of money, but that is what possibility that I will do.
That would be easy if you have a job because you can take loan from the bank and they will approve your loan knowing you have the capacity to pay.
I usually do it when I really need of money and I always remember to repay to protect my reputation so the moment I need money again it would be easy for me to loan, some people take loan even not in a desperate situation, they take loan to use the money for entertainment and I say that is not wise.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
September 10, 2017, 06:01:03 AM
Get yourself an account on chaturbate and you'll make heaps of cash. (18+ of course)
That would be the big dilemma. Either you choose the easy way and sell yourself like you described above or you choose to keep your integrity and work very hard for your money.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
September 10, 2017, 05:50:24 AM
Maybe if I am very desperate to have money, I would choose to loan. A lot of people having a loan when in need. But we all know that having a loan also a problem especially when it is too big amount of money, but that is what possibility that I will do.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2017, 05:20:07 AM
Get yourself an account on chaturbate and you'll make heaps of cash. (18+ of course)
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
September 10, 2017, 04:58:42 AM
Of course I will work hard for that money. Gaining money is not like magic. It is not instant. Unless you rob a bank or rich people. But doing those things are bad. We still must work hard for our money.

Since I already know these campaigns, my solution is to join campaign. Joining campaign requires patience so I would still wait for the money even if I'm so desperate to have the money.
Activity: 56
September 10, 2017, 04:10:04 AM
I will attempt a resolution that can aid me,some thing that makes a optimistic reaction.Consider my luck of performing something very good to fix my dilemma there are tons of very good issues that can support,the greatest way its much better to consider.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
September 09, 2017, 11:05:32 AM
I cannot believe I found a post talking about being in desperate need for money! I am actually in need for money. My mom is not giving me money at all, and I am unemployed. But you know, I joined this forum and I am working hard to earn bitcoin so I can turn them into a real currency and sell it to people who are into sports betting. I believe in bitcoin and it is really helping me. The hope I was about to lose had been restored.
Activity: 29
September 09, 2017, 09:53:46 AM
I'll take a loan if I need money urgently. Then you have to work hard to give credit. Sometimes I like to play sports bets, but there are big risks.
Activity: 39
September 09, 2017, 09:37:52 AM
If I was in desperate need for money I wouldn't try to get money in Bitcoin, because it is problematic in my country to exchange them for local currency. I would do a one-day job. For example, it is possible to translate an episode of some TV series and get money (not much though) right away.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 09, 2017, 08:15:54 AM
If i were in desperate need for money i will find sideline job in just one day so that you can get immediately money. There are plenty an extra job if you are willing to earn easily money like investment. Maybe i borrowed money for my relatives and i will paid it for having extra money. But the best is you can invest and earn in bitcoin, you need to research and study about bitcoin so that you have an knowledge and idea in bitcoin.

Desperate means that you need money immediately and if I'm in that dire situation I have no choice but to take some of my mBTC's and will probably sell it. I will not be thinking anymore with the current price so in that situation I can re-solved my desperate need for money. And if that is still enough I'll ask my friends or sell some of my stuffs.
to me i always try to keep and save some money with me that is extra from my investment i save it only for the purpose to use it if i feel a desperate need for it.

That's the purpose of our savings, you can get it when you are in times of need. And you are not going to depend on other people, actually I just got some pulled money again on my piggy bank because there's a need to spend for the some renovation of our home, it's not giving me a regret when it comes to those purposes.
Pages:
Jump to: