Pages:
Author

Topic: If you were in desperate need for money.... - page 39. (Read 209030 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
If I urgently need money, then I will sell bitcoins. It's better than taking a loan from a bank or asking a friend. If there is not enough stocks of bitcoins, then I will sell some valuable item

This is what I do, haha, constantly. I wish I can only hold my bitcoins never selling them, but life is life. Just yesterday I sold $40 worth of BTC to buy The Official SAT Study Guide and a couple of other similar books.

What I've discovered is that it is much easier to sell bitcoins than any other valuable item when you are in desperate need of money.

Anything that has a public market where people can post if they are buying or if they are selling that item allows you to get rid of the item pretty quickly. You simply dumped your coins. That means you sold your bitcoins to someone that has a buy order. But since the transactions are almost instant here, it's one of the quickest assets to sell. Even other assets or even stocks from a company can be sold pretty quick especially if there's a buy order or if you're selling it for quite a low price.

As a matter of fact, you can even use bitcoin (just like other assets) as a way to pay that thing you desperately need money for. It can serve as a money right away.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
If I urgently need money, then I will sell bitcoins. It's better than taking a loan from a bank or asking a friend. If there is not enough stocks of bitcoins, then I will sell some valuable item

This is what I do, haha, constantly. I wish I can only hold my bitcoins never selling them, but life is life. Just yesterday I sold $40 worth of BTC to buy The Official SAT Study Guide and a couple of other similar books.

What I've discovered is that it is much easier to sell bitcoins than any other valuable item when you are in desperate need of money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
When I was in desperate need of money, I took loans and also was selling drugs. Not stuffs to be proud of
Wow dude. I have been desperate before, but I would never ever sell drugs, that stuff gets you killed or arrested.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
When I was in desperate need of money, I took loans and also was selling drugs. Not stuffs to be proud of
Lol for real? Selling will get you killed when you were here and then you will sell drugs maybe you already dead when you know TOKHANG in philippines they will kill those people who actually selling drugs maybe people are inneed of money but theres other way on how you can get money.
Yeah, the Philippine Administration right now is so strict against drugs such as coccaine, marijuana and others. But I hope you get a job rather than selling drugs which is too risky for you and the people around you. If you value your life then better not do that and just as I've said find a regular paying job.

Drugs is illegal anywhere around the world not only the Philippines. I can't say Philippines is really strict in terms of those drugs because they can't touch those drug lords in the country. Only the small time dealers and pushers are being captured or killed. Drug lords are covered up by high ranking officials or politicians which i think drugs in the Philippines will never be stopped whoever might be the president is.
Never try selling drugs in the Philippines if you do not want to die, this is the main problem in that country and I see in the news that
EJK is happening but I believe that is how people should be treated to instill fear in their mind and not to abuse the young generation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Lol for real? Selling will get you killed when you were here and then you will sell drugs maybe you already dead when you know TOKHANG in philippines they will kill those people who actually selling drugs maybe people are inneed of money but theres other way on how you can get money.
Yeah, the Philippine Administration right now is so strict against drugs such as coccaine, marijuana and others. But I hope you get a job rather than selling drugs which is too risky for you and the people around you. If you value your life then better not do that and just as I've said find a regular paying job.

Drugs is illegal anywhere around the world not only the Philippines. I can't say Philippines is really strict in terms of those drugs because they can't touch those drug lords in the country. Only the small time dealers and pushers are being captured or killed. Drug lords are covered up by high ranking officials or politicians which i think drugs in the Philippines will never be stopped whoever might be the president is.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
Selling drugs is a big case and a big sentence for you in the jail .That is one of the worst thing to do if you are really desperate .In my country you will be punish to death if you are a drug smuggler or a dealer.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 1232
Everybody is in desperate for money, everyday they are struggling.
I have some assets, I will sell them only if I have emergency and will double my work capacity to earn more.
If the amount is small, borrowing money from friends helps.
Activity: 620
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
If I had nothing and desperate to have money (which I had encountered before), I would apply for a real job. In that way it is an assurance that you get paid for real. If you don't have anything while applying like you have 0$, loan from a friend and pay them back once you get your first pay. The rest will just follow, you just have to trust in yourself and make it a goal that you get the job.

Its usually what we do. Find a real job.  Some people are just not that good at finding a real job or maybe just too lazy or pride is just one thing they have more. A person who once earned more than $2500 a month won't try to work for a company that would give him half of what he earns previously. Maybe because his life style had changed or just that they thought they deserve more.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
If I had nothing and desperate to have money (which I had encountered before), I would apply for a real job. In that way it is an assurance that you get paid for real. If you don't have anything while applying like you have 0$, loan from a friend and pay them back once you get your first pay. The rest will just follow, you just have to trust in yourself and make it a goal that you get the job.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
I actually encounter things like this that Im in need desperate for mone. Like Ive been selling my stuffs, ask for a loan with a collateral but the hard thing is pay big an interest. Thats why Im always making sure things right not to again asking for a loan, so Im always do the saving in terms of emergency.

i will pawn my jewelries so that i can have money. or i will borrow from my brother. sell some of my stuffs just to generate money.

It's a good choice and good thing that you've got something to sell in times of needs like jewelries.

Well if I'm that very desperate to have money or if I'm in an emergency situation, I'm going to sell some of my branded clothes and gadgets.

And if there's no choice anymore, the last plan will be asking my mom to lend me some money. That's the best bank in the world.

if your mother had no money on what action you take?
why not try to find a job in accordance with capacity and skills that we have

If my mom doesn't have money, I'll go desperately and will ask my dad if he has something to lend me or still if he doesn't have.

I guess I'll need to sell some of my important stuffs. Actually I have my own job and we are just putting a real situation.

Sometimes we can't avoid this type of scenarios that we don't have something to pull off on our pockets.
Activity: 375
I have expensive antiques. I will sell them in case of emergency.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
I think i search for a job so that i could an extra income, that the way to earn money. I will not stop until i will not get extra job. And another way is to loan a money from loaning  that's an easy way and fast to have money quick. Gambling of course because when you win you earn money and double your profit. I think that's the way when we need money in our desperate times.
if there are methods that can provide instant income you can certainly use it and do not need to borrow money to make money. but I think the method is very rare instant income
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I actually encounter things like this that Im in need desperate for mone. Like Ive been selling my stuffs, ask for a loan with a collateral but the hard thing is pay big an interest. Thats why Im always making sure things right not to again asking for a loan, so Im always do the saving in terms of emergency.

i will pawn my jewelries so that i can have money. or i will borrow from my brother. sell some of my stuffs just to generate money.

It's a good choice and good thing that you've got something to sell in times of needs like jewelries.

Well if I'm that very desperate to have money or if I'm in an emergency situation, I'm going to sell some of my branded clothes and gadgets.

And if there's no choice anymore, the last plan will be asking my mom to lend me some money. That's the best bank in the world.

if your mother had no money on what action you take?
why not try to find a job in accordance with capacity and skills that we have
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634

Activity: 1190

Probably all the options available should be taken by us, I do not think it would be easy for us to sell important stuff that we acquire but in times of desperate need, we have no option but to sacrifice to save something more important. I have been in the situation many times and I think I good enough in sacrificing things, also I do borrow when my stuffs are not enough for the amount I really need.
if you often find desperate money you supposed to be familiar with it and have a plan in mind when it happens again, such as having a backup fund, it will be very useful when you desperate money
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

Probably all the options available should be taken by us, I do not think it would be easy for us to sell important stuff that we acquire but in times of desperate need, we have no option but to sacrifice to save something more important. I have been in the situation many times and I think I good enough in sacrificing things, also I do borrow when my stuffs are not enough for the amount I really need.
Pages:
Jump to: