Pages:
Author

Topic: If you were in desperate need for money.... - page 40. (Read 209030 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
If I were in desperate need for money, I sometimes used to try to get loans for some extremely terrific conditions that I suffered from... I know that's not a way to get out of this, so I even try to sell some stuff here and try to earn something with which I get a living...
If the need is most urgent that we could memnjamnya if indeed we desperately need the money, but I always look for a solution before borrowing if I still have the goods that would be able to sell, but the goods we already do not use it anymore, maybe it's a better solution both of the borrowed money by selling goods that we have but are not used anymore by us,
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I actually encounter things like this that Im in need desperate for mone. Like Ive been selling my stuffs, ask for a loan with a collateral but the hard thing is pay big an interest. Thats why Im always making sure things right not to again asking for a loan, so Im always do the saving in terms of emergency.

i will pawn my jewelries so that i can have money. or i will borrow from my brother. sell some of my stuffs just to generate money.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Money is needed by all without exception. If you happen a situation when you urgently need a large sum of money, then either you don't know how to count your budget and will always experience such problems, or you want to buy something that does not deserve it. Is my opinion.

Budgeting is a simple yet clever way to combat any unexpected need for money like accidents (knock on wood) and the likes. If you have that little something that you keep off the shelf then you will not have to worry about borrowing money or hacking some of your items for cash.
Some people don't really have that choice though.  If you're too poor to be living with spare income or even disposable income, budgeting becomes very difficult and you'd still find yourself commonly in desperate situations.

It's hard to do the budgeting if you don't have the money. In our family, we always allot the money first on our food and other "needed-first" things. It's really hard for us where to get money when one of us got sick. When this happens and we have no money, we borrow from our neighbors or relatives then we pay them.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
I have many friends who are always ready to help me. Therefore, if there is an urgent need, I will take the money from my friends. This is more profitable than taking a loan from a bank
Good for you,  but you have to make sure you will be able to pay the amount you borrow to maintain that good relationship.
As for me, I have a lot of friends but I don't think they can lend me, so my only option is to borrow with the bank.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
All i will do is ask for a loan frome someone here on forum or sell anything valuable that i have in my online wallets or in physical life.Some may say "scam people" but defenitely i will not do it because i have my own name and i dont want to get rid of it with just money thing
I think asking loan in online without offering some collateral is very hard even you say that you are not scammer because its hard to give trust to anybody which you did not know who is on beyond of the bitcointalk account.
Much better to ask your friend for the loan and put some interest for the promise period of time.
You can ask loan anytime you want but you are not in control of that, it is still the lender who will determine
if you are entitled for a loan or not, it is our freedom to ask loan and the lender has the freedom to deny or approve our request.
People would do everything when in desperate need of money so you have to understand them.

Your reputation and image will play an important role while if you are taking a loan from someone as if they have bad experience with you in the past then no one will be willing to help you out and in that case your purpose of getting money in hands will not served.
That's why you have to protect that reputation all the time, it is easy to borrow money when
you build a good reputation already, when you borrow money you have to pay for it.
Even if you do not intend to borrow from the same person again but what if others will know about your reputation.
to me i think it is easy to take borrow money for the first time, but if you are  going to borrow again and again then it become very difficult, some time even your own people refuse t give yo loan therefor it is very much important to save some money for emergency purposes.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I have many friends who are always ready to help me. Therefore, if there is an urgent need, I will take the money from my friends. This is more profitable than taking a loan from a bank
Activity: 752
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I have a day job and I am also earning decent amount from bitcoins so if I am in desperate need of money and if I don't have fiat in hands then I will prefer to sell my bitcoins according to my needs as I always have an option of earning them back in future.
Activity: 688
the only thing that comes on my mind I'm gonna borrow some money to my friend and gonna pay him if I get enough money to buy I lend from him. there's always a solution all you need to do is to Act. So if you don't want to be desperate in money go and study well after you graduated youll have to find some descent job right?

Even if you have a job there might come situation where you will need money desperately as you cannot have control on the uncertainties so in that case only saving can help you out and if you have saved money regularly then you don't have to ask for money from the people around you.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
the only thing that comes on my mind I'm gonna borrow some money to my friend and gonna pay him if I get enough money to buy I lend from him. there's always a solution all you need to do is to Act. So if you don't want to be desperate in money go and study well after you graduated youll have to find some descent job right?
Activity: 788
Merit: 505
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
All i will do is ask for a loan frome someone here on forum or sell anything valuable that i have in my online wallets or in physical life.Some may say "scam people" but defenitely i will not do it because i have my own name and i dont want to get rid of it with just money thing
I think asking loan in online without offering some collateral is very hard even you say that you are not scammer because its hard to give trust to anybody which you did not know who is on beyond of the bitcointalk account.
Much better to ask your friend for the loan and put some interest for the promise period of time.
You can ask loan anytime you want but you are not in control of that, it is still the lender who will determine
if you are entitled for a loan or not, it is our freedom to ask loan and the lender has the freedom to deny or approve our request.
People would do everything when in desperate need of money so you have to understand them.

Your reputation and image will play an important role while if you are taking a loan from someone as if they have bad experience with you in the past then no one will be willing to help you out and in that case your purpose of getting money in hands will not served.
That's why you have to protect that reputation all the time, it is easy to borrow money when
you build a good reputation already, when you borrow money you have to pay for it.
Even if you do not intend to borrow from the same person again but what if others will know about your reputation.

That's right and if you have failed to repay them on time then they will never stand in your support when you will need money next time as they will have a same feeling that you will not pay on time and that can also spoil your relations.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think i search for a job so that i could an extra income, that the way to earn money. I will not stop until i will not get extra job. And another way is to loan a money from loaning  that's an easy way and fast to have money quick. Gambling of course because when you win you earn money and double your profit. I think that's the way when we need money in our desperate times.

Gambling can be tried only as a last resort and not get carried away too, because it is very risky and instead of profit you can lose all the money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I think i search for a job so that i could an extra income, that the way to earn money. I will not stop until i will not get extra job. And another way is to loan a money from loaning  that's an easy way and fast to have money quick. Gambling of course because when you win you earn money and double your profit. I think that's the way when we need money in our desperate times.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/

Activity: 663
Merit: 501
quarkchain.io

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Money is needed by all without exception. If you happen a situation when you urgently need a large sum of money, then either you don't know how to count your budget and will always experience such problems, or you want to buy something that does not deserve it. Is my opinion.

Budgeting is a simple yet clever way to combat any unexpected need for money like accidents (knock on wood) and the likes. If you have that little something that you keep off the shelf then you will not have to worry about borrowing money or hacking some of your items for cash.
Some people don't really have that choice though.  If you're too poor to be living with spare income or even disposable income, budgeting becomes very difficult and you'd still find yourself commonly in desperate situations.
I have been in the same situation and that was really hard when your income is not even enough to spend for your daily needs. However, we should not end our life to that status in life only, there are still more rooms for us to grow and we have to work harder in order to improve our life and we will not be in desperate need of money anymore.
Activity: 574
ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
if I am desperate in money, I would do gambling since being desperate must have smothing that needs to get urgently/quickly which in this case, it can not get from investments, trading, solving captcha, signature campaigns and etc.
I tell you that is not a good solution, in fact it is the best way to give you more problem. Don't ever think that gambling could be a solution, the reason it was created is to give us fun and that means we have to spend than getting money from them. If we think we are clever, think twice, they are in the business so they know what they are doing.
Pages:
Jump to: