Pages:
Author

Topic: If you were in desperate need for money.... - page 42. (Read 209030 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I would do some trading and hope to earn some profit through it,
It seems more safe in trading than going to risk it in some gambling site.
Trading is also a risk there is also a higher chance that you may lose all your capital and that is also another problem. The best way is to ask for your family it will be good because there is no pressure and interest
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I always save some extra money from my income every month which i will never touch and just keep them in my locker. Maybe just a little amount that i will keep collecting so when in bad time and i am in desperate need of money it will help me.
That's a good idea, alway anticipate that the hard times will come, and that will make you ready of any possibilities.
I do save also and I now limit my expenses because I know in the future i might need my money, aside from my investment, I made sure I
have a money that I did not risk so I have access on it anytime.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I always save some extra money from my income every month which i will never touch and just keep them in my locker. Maybe just a little amount that i will keep collecting so when in bad time and i am in desperate need of money it will help me.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I've been in such situations that I realy need the money but it's very ackward and embarassing to me to ask other people for money. So, I try to earn some extra money or sell something and if that is not possible then I would ask my family or friends but that would be the last option.
in fact it is not such an easy job to take money from your friend as a loan and therefore i think it is very much important to save some part of our money for emergency as no one know about the emergency, so that in time of desperate need of money you do not feel the need to take money from anyone else.
Activity: 620
I've been in such situations that I realy need the money but it's very ackward and embarassing to me to ask other people for money. So, I try to earn some extra money or sell something and if that is not possible then I would ask my family or friends but that would be the last option.
Well then better ask money to those who you knew already so It won't be embarrassed like friends or family since they surely can lend you a hand and maybe atleast make them your second or first option. You can make your first choice is earning money through job like babysitting or crew in fastfood chains like McDonald's.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Yeah, asking friends or family should only be used as a last option and even then I wouldn't feel comfortable doing so.
I mean, if you have a steady job, you should always have like 3 months worth of wages put aside in a savings account, just as an emergency fund.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I would do some trading and hope to earn some profit through it,
It seems more safe in trading than going to risk it in some gambling site.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
Last month when I needed money I sold my bitcoins but there were occasions when I was in need of money and nothing to sell or ask anyone to lend but God always help me in various ways
God is always the ultimate help but i will still suggest loan
Activity: 210
Merit: 40
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
When money is needed, money is very important . But to earn it by bitcoin, it can not be rushed. If you come to bitcoin, be persistent. When I need money I can find something to do, or can just ask for help from someone else.
Activity: 588
In desperate need for money is to look for borrow a money and find a loaning lending. Based on my view some of people look for lending. Another one is selling things. That is the easy and fastest way to make money but in a good way.

Yes, it's true, if we need money and there is no other way, selling things is the right choice. but if not have goods, borrowing to others could be an alternative if you really are in need for something very sudden. with a note, you'll get money back to pay it. but when I need money, I usually sell goods.
What kind of things you will sell to fulfill your in need? There are many ways where you can earn money in decent ways not by selling your things that you hardly get that. You've dreamed it and then you will sell it? Hell no for mefinding a decent job is the best one or even side lines to earn money Smiley

Selling goods is not an great idea as how many times you will sell your goods and what if you don't find a buyer at that point of time and there is a full possibility that you will sell your goods at lower price then your expected price as you need money anyhow and that is ultimately a loss for you.

Yeah, I also think that only selling thing it is possible we get money as we want?
Absolutely no, because when we sell our goods, than it will be sold in a lowest price, and may be our goods we will be need in future, than in that time, we can't buy again. So i think better is that only borrow money from your best friends.     
Activity: 378
Pre-sale - March 18
In desperate need for money is to look for borrow a money and find a loaning lending. Based on my view some of people look for lending. Another one is selling things. That is the easy and fastest way to make money but in a good way.

Yes, it's true, if we need money and there is no other way, selling things is the right choice. but if not have goods, borrowing to others could be an alternative if you really are in need for something very sudden. with a note, you'll get money back to pay it. but when I need money, I usually sell goods.
What kind of things you will sell to fulfill your in need? There are many ways where you can earn money in decent ways not by selling your things that you hardly get that. You've dreamed it and then you will sell it? Hell no for mefinding a decent job is the best one or even side lines to earn money Smiley

Selling goods is not an great idea as how many times you will sell your goods and what if you don't find a buyer at that point of time and there is a full possibility that you will sell your goods at lower price then your expected price as you need money anyhow and that is ultimately a loss for you.
Activity: 924

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Well if my earnings was gone. I think i would go into physical works because its more trusting. And its not always a guarantee that there is always internet. And we have some lending services.

Me too. I only work for bitcoin because somebody give me a starter pack or a starter investment. They actually refer me to a site where they gave free satoshi. If my earning was gone, I will push my dayjob and quit earning bitcoin. But that depends on what will be the situation
I would presume that you are receiving a big amount on that site that gives free satoshi, are we talking of faucets here or something?
Dude I guess, job is still very important as you can still do bitcoin jobs or investments even if you are working with your day job, that would sound
better having two source of income, isn't it? Smiley
Yeah dude how are you living off sites that give free bitcoin. Those faucets are useless. Even with multiple faucets or even a Bot that can tap the right one at the right time it take weeks to get even 5 bucks.

If I didn’t have any money and needed some desperately I would definitely not be working for bitcoin though. I need to be paying for food and shelter and clothes which you usually can’t buy with bitcoin and since I am in a financial crisis I can’t afford the cost of translating bitcoin into my local fiat.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Every person needs money. People only help those who really in their opinion needs. Very often it happens that those who ask for money are better than those from whom they ask for help.
people will help if they get a profit, that's what happens in the world today. I doubt people will help you and lend you the money freely without interest

If you are borrowing from your friends or family then I don't think they will charge interest from you and will lend you money without any interest so in that case you need to make sure that you don't break their trust and pay them back on time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Every person needs money. People only help those who really in their opinion needs. Very often it happens that those who ask for money are better than those from whom they ask for help.
people will help if they get a profit, that's what happens in the world today. I doubt people will help you and lend you the money freely without interest
Activity: 462
Only the best is The be best...
Borrowing will always be your very good way, and your assets will always be the one that will save you, you could use them as collateral or if you want it quicker .If I was in desperate need for money I wouldn't try to get money in Bitcoin, because it is problematic in my country to exchange them for local currency.

Borrowing would be a great choice once you have a definite plan on how you will use them like a starting or additional money to start a business but without a plan, you might get jailed for it.
I agree on your second opinion that bitcoin isn't the right thing to get money in desperate times since you might get nowhere into.
Borrowing can also be for desperate times and in fact it's the most option of people who are really in need of money, you won't be going to jail if you know your responsibility. When you borrow money, make sure you know how to pay it, your reputation is also at stake here and if you fail, the next time you cannot borrow anymore.

Borrowing money is the easiest way to take care of your needs as you will get money instantly in your hands but you have to make sure that you repay them on time or else it will ruin your reputation which will very hard to regain in future and in that case no one will prefer to help you out in future.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Borrowing will always be your very good way, and your assets will always be the one that will save you, you could use them as collateral or if you want it quicker .If I was in desperate need for money I wouldn't try to get money in Bitcoin, because it is problematic in my country to exchange them for local currency.

Borrowing would be a great choice once you have a definite plan on how you will use them like a starting or additional money to start a business but without a plan, you might get jailed for it.
I agree on your second opinion that bitcoin isn't the right thing to get money in desperate times since you might get nowhere into.
Borrowing can also be for desperate times and in fact it's the most option of people who are really in need of money, you won't be going to jail if you know your responsibility. When you borrow money, make sure you know how to pay it, your reputation is also at stake here and if you fail, the next time you cannot borrow anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: