Pages:
Author

Topic: if you woke up in 2037, what's the first thing you'd google? - page 20. (Read 75607 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
bitcoin price and world map
Activity: 27
Merit: 6
The value of bitcoin will reach $ 1 million. That's what I want to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 41
"Justin Bieber" Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
I'd Google a food home delivery service as I'm sure I'd be very hungry. But I'd also want to find out who was ruling my country.
Activity: 25
My all time favorite question would be: 
1. Is there a drug/ supplement that would allow you to stay healthy and thin even though you eat enormous servings of food?
Next question would be:
2.How can I time travel? Is there a possibility to use this technology now?
Activity: 47
Loterry numbers and prices of all the coins.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Where I am ? Who I am ?  Huh .maybe I can became billionaire  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 175
I definable would google what they are using instead of google))) News, really, first of all news on the world itself, then on tech what’s new in area of phones, games, gear for gaming or just everyday life. I would spend few days just absorbing new stuff. Oh, maybe there will be colony on Mars. If that’s so I sure af would look for prices, tickets and schedule for that. I would be like a kid in toy store with daddy’s unlimited credit card - excited and shitting my pants with joy))
Activity: 168
and you're not allowed to mention anything to do with crypto. that's a given.
it is definitely a way to hide the things that are not in want to happen to the bitcoiner because it can all lead to loss of coin-coin that may be stolen by hackers
Activity: 4
i would google regarding latest technology, cars phones tvs laptops
Activity: 25
and you're not allowed to mention anything to do with crypto. that's a given.
I would like to eat pizza and taste wine of 2017 year. Cheesy
Activity: 6
I would google "History of North Korea until today" for the lols
Activity: 28
The value of the bitcoin ofc Smiley) after that what happend with Trump and global warming
Activity: 31
Current local language first, just in case something changed
Activity: 5
Best memes until now  Grin
Activity: 40
I would google the price of bitcoin because I want to buy next month.
Activity: 42
Find my name on google to see if I'm famous  Roll Eyes  For example, 19 years later I was rich by bitcoin Grin
Activity: 60
My horoscope.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
I'd google 'social media' or 'society + trends' - pictures and videos would convey how much society and the world we live in has changed much faster than a text would. Also, you'd see what is currently trending right away. And then I'd go from there.
Activity: 94
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
Is our government changed? Or still we have same party. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: