Pages:
Author

Topic: if you woke up in 2037, what's the first thing you'd google? - page 24. (Read 75607 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
What's going on before i wake up in 2037, i think i will find something interested
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
I would google the condition of Earth and if extra terestrials have managed to be contacted or has managed to contact us. Of course I will google about bitcoin and see how much money would I make because I already bought tons of it back on 2017.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Price of Bitcoin?

How many champions league got Barcelona?

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
First, will be my family and friends ... Is there a chance that my next of kins are still intact?
Second, i'd google if NASA already found a new planet that is livable. If there is,,, can the ordinary people be eligible to live there? That will be interesting to know.
Activity: 28
Maybe "Who I am?" or "Where I am?"
Activity: 9
Google "how to use the teleport machine"
Activity: 420
I would google a weather forecast... Guess there will be unstable climate conditions in 20 years, so I will want to be safe!
Activity: 147
Merit: 21
Take a long walk through the city and google for the family. Both good things...
Activity: 28
Hey Google "Where is my bed tea?"
Activity: 124
looking for newspapers or magazines to know "what year I am now ?"
Activity: 210
i will probably search for the whereabouts of my daughter. she will be 36 by then. how's she doin? does she have a family of her own? am i already a Momsie(grandma) is she living a comfortable life? did she achieve all that she had dreamed of? all that questions....
i sure wish i can be with her all throughout...
Activity: 11
North Korea and ASEAN alliance. Past historical events that happened after  20 years. New technology and trends in the society. Controversial issues about elections and the government.
Activity: 98
and you're not allowed to mention anything to do with crypto. that's a given.

I'd google wiki to read the whole History I've just missed
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
I'll google the progress on space travel and how to join the academy for astronauts. A lot can happen in 20 years for the development of space travel, so most likely, by 2037, we could've reached Mars.
Activity: 462
I'd google the latest marvel movies and comics available in the internet for free. I gotta get updated of infinity war and maybe the redesign of the new marvel and dc universe is a posibility after all these years.
Activity: 25
price of bitcoin
Activity: 42
The first search would probably be "who won between North Korea and USA" Cause that would probably be relevant for that time
Activity: 130
I think I would also wonder if Miley Cyrus ever got over her crazy thing she's got going on I mean Madonna did eventually...
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
first of all i would google about bitcoin prices and the result toward from china's ban . all that for sure after taking cup of water .
Activity: 130
assuming Google still existed the first thing I would Google is the record of my football team for the last 20 years, then I would Google the Bitcoin price, then I would find out whatever happened to Scarlett Johansson. pretty much in that order. after that I would Google where to find whatever the drug is in 2037 that everybody's doing, because there's no way I just woke up in 2037 sober.
Pages:
Jump to: