Pages:
Author

Topic: if you woke up in 2037, what's the first thing you'd google? - page 23. (Read 75607 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'll be looking for the mirror first of course.....
Since I've been sleeping for almost more than 13years.....
And I will google what happen to my country...
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I will be checking outside the house.....
Then I will google my location maybe I was bought by someone who want to keep me as their sleeping beauty.... Hehehe
Activity: 316
Merit: 101
The Winner Stands Alone
I'd like to google, wtf is going on? and of course I'll use those 3 characters as a prelude in search bar Grin
Activity: 5
Update for One Piece Episodes
Activity: 21
Id google bitcoin price 😊
Activity: 16
I will google the current events and my location. hahahah what a futuristic question.
Activity: 166
Recent news.
Activity: 47
Well i love history
I probably search what's happen while I'm sleeping that long
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
and you're not allowed to mention anything to do with crypto. that's a given.
Go back, I hope I live to see these times and there will already be all the electronics replaced by robots. In general, while everything is bright in terms of technology development, but not rosy in terms of life on Earth.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
Firstly, I find out who am I, then looking for some altcoins or BTC price. Finally I will call the flash to help me returning the past. The way to become a billionaire. Haha
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
I would Google the latest news.
Activity: 112
Merit: 21
If there is such a thing happening, my first thing is to search for the development of science and technology, what new transport, science and technology.
Activity: 36
Merit: 5
i didn't read the others comments yet, but i will definitely look for the bitcoin's price!!!
i am too much addicted to crytpo

Lol, the OP said that's the one thing you can't do since it would be too obvious and yet a third of the people here are saying that anyway.
But man, do I wish I went back in time to 2011 and told myself to put even $1 into bitcoin lol.
Activity: 129
i didn't read the others comments yet, but i will definitely look for the bitcoin's price!!!
i am too much addicted to crytpo
Activity: 36
Merit: 5
I guess some people just couldn't resist the one rule of the thread not to mention anything about crypto.

I'd definitely look up current technology to see how that progressed in 20 years, medicine, electronics, and all that stuff. I know people focus on the bad thing that happen in the world but the overall pattern is life becomes easier for people with technological advancement.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080
Bitcoin price. Honestly I probably would unless the world has drastically changed by then but I doubt it.
Activity: 16
what happened in world war 3?
Activity: 183
I would be hitting google to find out who won the last football worldcup(s).
But I be wondering if Google will be there in 2037 Smiley.
Activity: 60

and you're not allowed to mention anything to do with crypto. that's a given.

Top events/happenings in the Past 20 years
Activity: 169
I will search in google is "What is the newest album of Ed Sheeran" and i will listen all the songs on his album Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: