Pages:
Author

Topic: Ignore list of mass paid signature advertisement users (4200+ users) - page 4. (Read 62270 times)

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
Looks like you've added 99% of the forum including the moderators and now want people to PM you to be taken off the list? Why would someone do it? You did not care about their opinion and put them on ignore without thinking if their posts were on topic and now you think they will come asking to be taken off? What a buffoon.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I have set this thread to a daily scripted autobump.

I just read some older posts in this thread and found this, he is using script to post that same inaccurate message here everyday.
Complaining about paid signature posters while he himself is spamming so much he doesn't even have time to do it manually xD

Well, he does say in his first post that any users with (pay per post) sigs are bad "no matter the quality of the post above it.", maybe he also thinks that if you have no sig or paid per click sig (like he has) your posts automatically are high quality posts "no matter the quality of the post above it." Grin

Add me to your ignore list if you feel my posts or this thread has the same effect as the mass of paid signature users. Since this topics level of understanding is well above yours, that's the only recommendation I have for you.

Nah, I have never got that butthurt of anyone's posts here that I would have needed to ignore them.
Thanks for the recommendation though, but isn't it already quite obvious I am not interested using ignore list since I am criticizing your ignore list?

Since your criticism has very little constructive advice and more so taunts of childish-typical internet flares (eg: "butthurt" and your other condescending pots here), I choose not to discuss any of your irrelevant concerns and only my above offer is, again, your best option.

I try not to get into these arguments with your average Internet user and it still surprises me when I see myself begin to write responses like this one. I wrote this one in attempts that other users with similar posts to yours on this thread will notice it as well. Likewise, our conversation is over on my end. Continue if you must.

Edit. You do have a valid concern about the script posting that the thread is updated when indeed it hasn't. I'll adjust the message as soon as I can.

Good to see that you were able to understand my point about the script and admit that you were wrong. Kiss (tomorrow it will probably just post "bump" but whatever, lol)

And only reason why I am using words like "butthurt" is that you also write in quite condescending ways in your posts (eg: "simple minded hissy-fits" or "this topics level of understanding is well above yours")

Or is it childish only because my "taunts of childish-typical internet flares" are not extended to 3-4 words or more like yours are? Well, you do have a valid concern there next time I will say "An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult" instead of simply saying "butthurt", will that be up to your scolding standards?
legendary
Activity: 977

I just read some older posts in this thread and found this, he is using script to post that same inaccurate message here everyday.
Complaining about paid signature posters while he himself is spamming so much he doesn't even have time to do it manually xD

Well, he does say in his first post that any users with (pay per post) sigs are bad "no matter the quality of the post above it.", maybe he also thinks that if you have no sig or paid per click sig (like he has) your posts automatically are high quality posts "no matter the quality of the post above it." Grin

Add me to your ignore list if you feel my posts or this thread has the same effect as the mass of paid signature users. Since this topics level of understanding is well above yours, that's the only recommendation I have for you.

Nah, I have never got that butthurt of anyone's posts here that I would have needed to ignore them.
Thanks for the recommendation though, but isn't it already quite obvious I am not interested using ignore list since I am criticizing your ignore list?

Since your criticism has very little constructive advice and more so taunts of childish-typical internet flares (eg: "butthurt" and your other condescending pots here), I choose not to discuss any of your irrelevant concerns and only my above offer is, again, your best option.

I try not to get into these arguments with your average Internet user and it still surprises me when I see myself begin to write responses like this one. I wrote this one in attempts that other users with similar posts to yours on this thread will notice it as well. Likewise, our conversation is over on my end. Continue if you must.

Edit. You do have a valid concern about the script posting that the thread is updated when indeed it hasn't. I'll adjust the message as soon as I can.
legendary

legendary

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
female ;)
I feel all signature advertisement campaigns, and their respective users, are detrimental to the integrity board no matter the quality of the post above it.
You will miss out on posts from various groups, e.g. some staff members (e.g. hilarious, me, sometimes mprep),

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I met so many people with signatures i don't want to miss something interesting
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
Thanks for this!

Gaudy is accurate when it comes to most paid sigs here!
legendary

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I love how I am in the list when I actually have a Ledger Wallet sig that I only get paid for if someone clicks and buys it Smiley Not useless sig spam XD
legendary
The list has been updated.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Hey gadman2 did you ever try out Grue's SIG blocking script for browsers ?
I have been using it on Firefox and it works VERY well !  Smiley

Well ? Have you heard of it ? Tried it ?
It is made by a mod here eh.. "GRUE"
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
Do you think its strange.

How some people put all their effort and energy into programs designed to censor or block people?

Smiley

legendary

No it is not... Your post is last edited December 30th.

Stop spamming this same massage here every day.
I have now checked new posts in this thread like ten times lately and every time only "new" post here is your useless repost of "the list has been updated" when in reality it has not been updated at all for last 14 days.

And you are complaining about other users low quality posts lol Roll Eyes

You have been removed from the list.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072

Interestingly enough I saw his firearms thread a couple months ago and was going to contact him in the future.  Last month when I noticed this thread I realized I don't think I have the ability to contact him via PM since I'm on his ignore list and took a trip to the local store instead.  I'm not saying he doesn't have the right to choose to alienate certain groups of individuals, but I don't think it's a smart business decision.

It would be wise for him to focus his time & effort on fixing/creating his website as I'm not quite sure why he keeps bumping this thread with no edits/changes as holdaaja pointed out above.  He should focus on his website because the #1 item in his HOW TO ORDER is instructing to email him at his active website address.

1. Most important: Get with your local FFL and let them know that you would like to have a gun shipped to them and that they will need to email a copy of their signed and VALID FFL to [email protected].
    - I do not accept fax.
    - A high resolution photo will suffice as long as all words and writings (signatures) are clearly visible.

That's ridiculous he's requiring someone to send their signed and valid FFL to a non-existent website with no support/information whatsoever.  Give a gmail address or something if the website isn't functional, anyone can purchase a domain with no technical experience and choose Admin@domainname for their email address.

His site is listed right under his image, he should care as I'd expect a prospective buyer would visit the site before starting the firearms process with him.

legendary

No it is not... Your post is last edited December 30th.

Stop spamming this same massage here every day.
I have now checked new posts in this thread like ten times lately and every time only "new" post here is your useless repost of "the list has been updated" when in reality it has not been updated at all for last 14 days.

And you are complaining about other users low quality posts lol Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Hey gadman2 did you ever try out Grue's SIG blocking script for browsers ?
I have been using it on Firefox and it works VERY well !  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
I haven't used a paid sig in a long time but you can keep me on your list for all I care..

I do not completely disagree with your position but think these are quite extreme measures.. 
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Hello gadman have you ever tried this solution
Your> "Profile, "Look and Layout Preferences" >>> "Don't show users' signatures."
Don't confuse people here with common sense.. the OP's left eye is twitching by now i bet.
Guess what ?
You are on his ignore list now  Cheesy
That's not the idea behind these ignore lists. Granted, part of the problem may be solved by removing the signatures themselves however the huge amounts of spam and shit posting that comes along with it is still there, even with signatures turned off.

I don't think there is anything wrong with getting some bitcoin while you are posting here as long as it doesn't turn into a mindless spam, then I can understand,
The problem is that a large number of people posting with paid signatures produce nothing but mindless spam.

but if someone is in signature campaign and would be posting here either way regardless of signature campaigns, then he might actually be a decent user here and would not spam.
OP has shown in his first reply to this thread that he isn't interested in unblocking anyone with a paid signature as they are endorsing the root of the problem. While I do not agree with him at all, and I believe he is severely missing out by blocking people such as staff members and high quality posters, I can understand his stance.
Activity: 137
Merit: 20
Why block people on forum? I don't think there is anything wrong with getting some bitcoin while you are posting here as long as it doesn't turn into a mindless spam, then I can understand, but if someone is in signature campaign and would be posting here either way regardless of signature campaigns, then he might actually be a decent user here and would not spam.
Pages:
Jump to: