Pages:
Author

Topic: iGotSpots Scam Dev - page 23. (Read 39677 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
August 09, 2015, 08:56:35 AM
For the record..

I did not, at any time, have a special wallet. The three people that I know of that did for sure are: RoboRob, Ricky Petrovich, and vegasguy

These 'heroes' are the ones that have fucked you all, not me

How do I know this for a fact? They tried to get me to pay them to keep it quiet, then tried to sell it to me, which is why all 3 have been on my ignore list for quite some time

@SPOTS: Hey fucker, Ive left you alone for weeks to self destruct, I think you have so many enemies youve lost track. Let me be crystal clear. I DO NOT HAVE ANY SPECIAL BUCKS WALLET!  So I think youve got enough people on your ass , without me. So dont go telling lies. Ricky will confirm, I DONT have that wallet. Keep your lies straight, or Ill join the rest of these guys. They are doing a fine job of kicking your fucking ass, but mention my name again, and Ill come here and join them. Heres is the words of the day "I TOLD YOU SO". . Awww..that felt good Wink

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
August 09, 2015, 08:29:40 AM
My initial 4-5 btc is now worth 0.1
Thank you carpet cleaner, thank you.
All this because of your shitty attitude.

Btw, you were suppose to leave crypto because of the threats, but you are threatening back?! You understand that by doing that it makes you look more like a loser that couldn't fix the coin issue and totally staged your "exit"
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
August 09, 2015, 06:23:28 AM
Feel free - He knows I was kissing up to you to get you to send the coins you owed him and me.
Yes -  he was sure you would screw him ove,r so I cashed his and mine - so post away.

Don't recall saying I didn't trust him but, I would have if it got us our coins which you were withholding.
Feel free to post or alter anything. I talk to Vegas almost everyday. But you are not worth my time.

You can't even quit right. Throw a fit leave - come back - swear a little leave come back - make threats to
deluge the community with coins - leave - quit - come back. Make up your mind but mostly - just leave.

You are so boring - I'm off this thread. You keep promising to leave and just can't. LOL. You are becoming
a bad comedy.

By the way, thanks for busting vegas in the biggest lie he's been saying nonstop, in many threads, that he never swapped his coins over   Kiss

I'm sure he's scrambling to delete all those posts by now, but everyone already knows and has seen him talking over and over about never swapping them  Wink

Well, I guess we found out who the big double-claimers were
legendary
Activity: 1876
August 09, 2015, 06:06:36 AM
The qoute of Vegas was talking about a MMXIV wallet Spots posted that Vegas got from the Ann when 1st posted. A friend of his got the regular wallet a little later. By comparing stakes, they realized the wallets staked at different rates. Refer back Vegas' post. He stated he believes Spots had special wallets all the way back then.

my guess thats more someones imagination, i had mmxiv on several machines all with the same client, yet all staked very differently, some luck some the way you added coins.

also as a holder i keep regular eye on all the top pos wallets, see if anythings fishy and nothing of the like was happening with any wallet with decent holdings.

anyways the point i'm here for is not about who did what, but more about threats to other members on this forum no matter what the trigger, are crossing the line, and everyone on this forum should have zero tolerence of such.

vegas from what i see on this forum (not knowing all the pms in the background) crossed that line.

(the rest is schoolboy bs i have no time for even reading)
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
August 09, 2015, 05:44:02 AM
The qoute of Vegas was talking about a MMXIV wallet Spots posted that Vegas got from the Ann when 1st posted. A friend of his got the regular wallet a little later. By comparing stakes, they realized the wallets staked at different rates. Refer back Vegas' post. He stated he believes Spots had special wallets all the way back then.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
August 09, 2015, 04:47:07 AM
And can't leave without saying I trust Vegas 100% - Great person
Super business man - cares about his customers. I am one and have
used one of his businesses for 9 years since moving to Vegas.

Check out his businesses on all of the on-line rating services - highest
ratings.

You are such a joke. LOL.

Actually I've talked to Vegas Guy a fair bit too and he is a great guy. You know how many people have told me bad things about Vegas Guy? none.

Seriously, i don't know him but anyone who acts like he did here, with these threats to any forum member, deserves at the very least a permaband;

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-magic-money-is-now-live-gorilla-teeth-spin-off-1108502

Ahh, but that means that Spots also had this version of the wallet and kept it private and made people so angry that they are bent on destroying his Coin with the very wallet that Spots was using to over-Stake on his own chain...

no vegas was begging Ricky Petrovich (not spots) for the special wallet

Yes but what about this?

Spots fucked up and mixed up the wallets and posted it by accident for about 10 minutes when it was very first posted.

Who had the wallet first and who made it? and why was the time drift exploit not fixed immediately? I put in a fix for that possible exploit for PayCon in March which was why I questioned Spots about it when he was saying that it doesn't require a hardfork because it does so at the very least it was shoved to the side as being fixed when it wasn't or Spots was exploiting it himself.
legendary
August 09, 2015, 04:32:19 AM

ratings.

Actually I've talked to Vegas Guy a fair bit too and he is a great guy. You know how many people have told me bad things about Vegas Guy? none.

Seriously, i don't know him but anyone who acts like he did here, with these threats to any forum member, deserves at the very least a permaband;

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-magic-money-is-now-live-gorilla-teeth-spin-off-1108502

Ahh, but that means that Spots also had this version of the wallet and kept it private and made people so angry that they are bent on destroying his Coin with the very wallet that Spots was using to over-Stake on his own chain...

no vegas was begging Ricky Petrovich (not spots) for the special wallet
legendary
August 09, 2015, 04:31:40 AM
Crest - you are Spots on with your thinking
legendary
August 09, 2015, 04:26:00 AM

ratings.

legendary
August 09, 2015, 04:24:36 AM
The link you posted is mild compared with the 100-1 ratio of
nasty Spots posts aimed at anyone that questions or disgrees with him.

I believe that a friendly, helpful environment is much better(which is why I was complimenting
Crestington of Paycon) than the constant feuding that seems common but, I really only see it
on threads where Spots is being his normal abusive self.

But I'm done here. Going to hang out on more positive threads. Best wishes.

legendary
August 09, 2015, 04:13:01 AM

ratings.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 09, 2015, 04:11:46 AM
Who's ready for some coin launches!?

how many shitcoin will you create ?
you create new coin just for buy drink and girl on bar

don't be stupid Dev

Create 1 coin and focus for it
legendary
August 09, 2015, 04:10:36 AM
Great show - watched them all.

Really though, Spots would stroke out if everyone ignored him.

Kind of though I heard Spots - You know kept hearing profanity in my head so, I
thought it must have been Spots. But, went back and checked the thread. He has not
been here. Guess he really meant it when he said he was quitting.
legendary
August 09, 2015, 04:08:49 AM
Kind of though I heard Spots - You know kept hearing profanity in my head so I
thought it must have been Spots but went back and checked the thread. He has not
been here. Guess he really meant it when he said he was quitting.
legendary
August 09, 2015, 04:08:21 AM

ratings.

Actually I've talked to Vegas Guy a fair bit too and he is a great guy. I thought it was extremely rude and disrespectful for Spots to post private messages he received by Vegas (incidentally without posting his own replies) in order to try and tear him down. You know how many people have told me bad things about Vegas Guy? none, how many people have told me bad things about Spots? too many to count so lets "do the math" lol

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole." -Raylan Givens
legendary
August 09, 2015, 04:04:53 AM
Hey Crestington
You are very welcome!!

I was alone here talking to myself.
legendary
August 09, 2015, 04:03:43 AM
Already told him to get a good laugh here but mostly you will have a breakdown when people just ignore you.

Anyone there? - No, guess not - must have been the wind. Spots who? Oh, Didn't he make coins way back.
No, don't think so. There probably was a coin by that name but, I can't remember anyone using that name.

Your right. - Since I'm the only one here - think I'll go to bed right after I unwatch this thread.
legendary
August 09, 2015, 03:59:37 AM
To clarify: oOmeone could read my previous post that I don't trust Crestington.
Nothing could be farther from the truth. He is always on line (does he ever sleep).
He is polite helpful and finds answers if he does not know them. In addition,
Crestington is always respectful, even to beginners (like me) that ask clueless questions.

Spots see Paycon thread for an example of the way a development team should act.   
You will find a happy, supportive community that buys up the coins on every dip.             

Hey, thanks for the props btw. I try to think of it like I was when I first started in Crypto and would ask so many questions and wouldn't get much help from people so I try my best to help other people understand Crypto, how it works and to help with any problems. I haven't made any money off of PayCon personally because a large part of Coins I purchased and Staked early on was given out to help other people who lost out and paid some credible people for help in advancing the code and combating possible exploits. I care more about having a great group of people and seeing others make money than I do for myself. If anyone asks, I will admit that I am not some rockstar coder but you really do not need to be because it is far more about keeping people happy and keeping the code safe to use so if you are always working to help everyone around you, they will help you in return, that is what it means to be a community.

This is Spots weakness, he knows as much or less than I do about coding but cannot admit it and his attitude prevents him from ever being successful because he doesn't understand what it means to have a community around open-source code.

Case and point...

You sure are desperate for me to pay attention to you. Welcome to ignore on the third platform, weirdo

Who's ready for some coin launches!?

Quit trying to seem important, you insignificant twat

Keep it up, the more lies I see posted, the more coins I launch!

legendary
August 09, 2015, 03:57:27 AM
Yaawnnnn ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
August 09, 2015, 03:54:39 AM
Oh you said far more about him than you just don't trust him. Kiss his ass here, sure, try to save face, but this mountain is going to ruin a friendship  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: