Pages:
Author

Topic: iGotSpots Scam Dev - page 21. (Read 39677 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
August 11, 2015, 02:56:28 AM
Thanks for all the cheap Bucks BTW.

Newsflash.. the coin is farked. There are exploited wallets taking all of the legitimate stakes, the multi pool to keep the price maintained has been shut down and the dev has completely abandoned the coin.

Apart from that, everything is great though. Ignore everything I just said and keep buying, you're onto a winner here!

not much surprises me, but the fact this coin remains a non zero amount  Shocked  Huh ... guess u just got to LOL
Activity: 365
Merit: 300
August 11, 2015, 02:29:02 AM

The pool is STILL running thanks

This one..? Yeah, its looking good

http://pool.gorillastake.com

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
August 11, 2015, 02:22:58 AM

Newsflash.. the coin is farked. There are exploited wallets taking all of the legitimate stakes, the multi pool to keep the price maintained has been shut down and the dev has completely abandoned the coin.

Apart from that, everything is great though. Ignore everything I just said and keep buying, you're onto a winner here!

The pool is STILL running thanks
August 11, 2015, 01:49:08 AM

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 11, 2015, 01:05:25 AM
I think some people wanted to pump Bucks and failed as when the price raised more coins were transferred from wallets and put up for sale.
So they lost money and got upset and decided they will just damage the reputation and push the price down to under 1k and try to make a massive dump and maybe pump it later.

So far that failed also.

legendary
August 11, 2015, 12:09:12 AM

Has anyone with even a shred of legitimacy accused iGotSpots of being a scammer?

Is there a single fact based form of proof anywhere?

This seems like just a baseless accusation by a herd of two post newbies to me?

~BCX~

never said he was a scammer, but more like an irresponsible. look at how he act now, leaving all his coin holders without clue what is going on but still continue as if nothing is happening.

between you and me, these two types of ppl all lies on the same side, no?

btw, what you have since few days now, "defending" the guy? can you please speak your mind instead of playing the devil's advocate and a ping pong game with your questions? I mean, are you following what is going on, or just reply for your posts count?  people are stucked on his coins for months now and couldn't get out without heavy losses, so if you could explain a bit your interventions here... thanks.

@gnargnar

Yep, you've busted me.

I'm just a newbie here posting to raise my post count for Sig Spamming efforts.

Please report me to Badbear for Sig Spamming.

Spots is a lot of things but scammer ain't one of them.

But then again, what do noobs like me know  Wink

~BCX~

wow... this is what we call dodging the real question I've asked to you.. instead you take just a funny part and reply with that (hell, sure I know it's not for post count. damn )
btw... no need to "sign" your reply here, we know who post by looking at the left sidebar... oh? look...

BCX did quite clearly answer your question  Huh

wasn't your question essentially; from your perspective why are you defending spots?
and BCX answered that spots is not a scammer, seeing this thread is  "iGotSpots Scam Dev", i'd say that a clear enough answer from BCX.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
August 10, 2015, 11:53:05 PM
Of course its not worth Spots time. He had people sending him $1 per coin for original Bucks
and never bothered to do anything but dilute it and leave with $10 grand.

Why work on a broken code when he can get free money?

Is he gone yet? He spends more time on this thread than he did fixing the coin.
Expect a series of 4 letter words momentarily with a bitch thrown in for good measure.

I just won't acknowledge his presence. He is a bore.
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
August 10, 2015, 11:41:52 PM
Yes, I left BUCKS because real scammers moved in and destroyed it. Not worth my time

Yeah, and screw every single one of your legitimate investors in the process. Fuck them huh, not worth your time.
Since you announced you were quitting crypto, your precious time has been spent begging knows scammers to help you create even more scam coins.

All this because you didn't know how to fix an exploit in your copied code.

Even if what you say is true and you didnt have access to the special wallets, any dev worth his shit would have done anything they could to fix the problem.
But nah not you Spots, you decided it was easier to piss on everyone and just up and leave, move straight into setting up the next scam.

Thread title is completely accurate as you continue to prove.

not too sure if he know or not how to fix it, but rest of what you said is totally spot on
legendary
August 10, 2015, 11:40:15 PM

Has anyone with even a shred of legitimacy accused iGotSpots of being a scammer?

~BCX~

never said he was a scammer, but more like an irresponsible. look at how he act now, leaving all his coin holders without clue what is going on but still continue as if nothing is happening.

btw, what you have since few days now, "defending" the guy? can you please speak your mind instead of playing the devil's advocate and a ping pong game with your questions? I mean, are you following what is going on, or just reply for your posts count?  people are stucked on his coins for months now and couldn't get out without heavy losses, so if you could explain a bit your interventions here... thanks.

@gnargnar

Yep, you've busted me.

~BCX~

wow... this is what we call dodging the real question I've asked to you.. instead you take just a funny part and reply with that (hell, sure I know it's not for post count. damn )
btw... no need to "sign" your reply here, we know who post by looking at the left sidebar... oh? look...
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
August 10, 2015, 11:37:01 PM

~BCX~

@gnargnar

Yep, you've busted me.

~BCX~
August 10, 2015, 11:32:31 PM
Yes, I left BUCKS because real scammers moved in and destroyed it. Not worth my time

Yeah, and screw every single one of your legitimate investors in the process. Fuck them huh, not worth your time.
Since you announced you were quitting crypto, your precious time has been spent begging knows scammers to help you create even more scam coins.

All this because you didn't know how to fix an exploit in your copied code.

Even if what you say is true and you didnt have access to the special wallets, any dev worth his shit would have done anything they could to fix the problem.
But nah not you Spots, you decided it was easier to piss on everyone and just up and leave, move straight into setting up the next scam.

Thread title is completely accurate as you continue to prove.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
August 10, 2015, 11:29:07 PM
Yawn - ZZZZZ -
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
August 10, 2015, 11:11:40 PM

~BCX~

LOL accusing bcx of raising post count

legendary
August 10, 2015, 10:57:41 PM

~BCX~

legendary
August 10, 2015, 10:56:48 PM

~BCX~

+1

and the dumbest part is, if you follow their post, several of the accusers openly admitted to gaming spots' coins.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
August 10, 2015, 10:48:04 PM

~BCX~
legendary
August 10, 2015, 10:33:16 PM
go figure  Huh   He even continue to post here on the BobSurplus thread to beg Bob to contact him to "wreck" the alt scene....

pumping out a zillion useless coins won't do any damage to the legit crypto scene, tis not like that hasn't been done before.

tbh he may even accidentally earn the noobs he's angry with more $$$$$
legendary
August 10, 2015, 10:30:51 PM

GUYS: Don't give up on BUCKS, if the council truly is in charge now, AND SPOTS LEAVES US ALONE FOR GOOD, we will patch it up and try to minimize your losses. I am not trying to act like a good guy (after all I did my part to fuck this chain up, though purely out of pride and not unsatisfiable greed as some of you have said ) but I do feel bad for making you guys lose money in the process.

LMAO

you can't seriously say that  Huh

oh wait yes someone who admittedly has gamed this coin, and has a "special" wallet would want that  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
August 10, 2015, 10:28:43 PM
damn!  Angry   people are asking what is going on with GorillaBucks but even his "gorilla council" (a group of bucks holders that manifested themselves to be part of the inner circle) don't even know what is going on.

The carpet cleaner closed the BCT ann thread and even restrict the ability to chat on irc. But he is chatting all day on C-Cex.

go figure  Huh   He even continue to post here on the BobSurplus thread to beg Bob to contact him to "wreck" the alt scene....

...I think this guy is going full retard.  it defines totally what a scammer is.
makes me remember about the shithead that posted a picture of himself in an hotel room drinking champagne a while ago, can't remember wich ICO coin it was though

Funny side note.. vegasguy tried selling me a carpet cleaning van from his company a few months ago
legendary
Activity: 1120
August 10, 2015, 10:13:57 PM
damn!  Angry   people are asking what is going on with GorillaBucks but even his "gorilla council" (a group of bucks holders that manifested themselves to be part of the inner circle) don't even know what is going on.

The carpet cleaner closed the BCT ann thread and even restrict the ability to chat on irc. But he is chatting all day on C-Cex.

go figure  Huh   He even continue to post here on the BobSurplus thread to beg Bob to contact him to "wreck" the alt scene....

...I think this guy is going full retard.  it defines totally what a scammer is.
makes me remember about the guy that posted a picture of himself in an hotel room drinking champagne a while ago, can't remember wich ICO coin it was though

dont worry
he will create a new gorilla steak  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: