Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do? - page 17. (Read 13448 times)

Activity: 806
Merit: 503
The simplest thing you can do is to buy a few btc or altcoin then wait for the price to rise. Remember to just buy a few, they will initially help you get used to the job. And you should monitor the market to be able to buy a little lower prices, so you will be a little bit more profitable.

That's right, it's really a simple job. But that is not the job of a trader, what they do more than what you imagine. and all come from their intelligence.

Aside from that, he must have the basic knowledge first about trading. Those they have given will help but will not be performed wisely without knowledge in trading.

There are many articles that can be found onkine that is about bitcoin.
I agree to you. Before we enter  the world of trading we must have basic knowledge about trading altcoins and bitcoins. Knowledge is very important factor to earn big amount of profits.
Yeah. Being knowledgeable person is really important. I study different topics about cryptocurrency before I entered and try to trade different altcoins. I can conclude that knowledge is the capital in the trading world.

I Agree, we need to be knowledgeable enough before entering into trading. Experience is also the best teacher when it comes to trading. Research and ask people you trust. Start with a minimum capital to trade with alts just for experience, this goes for short trading.. And for long term should you choose prominent coins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
The simplest thing you can do is to buy a few btc or altcoin then wait for the price to rise. Remember to just buy a few, they will initially help you get used to the job. And you should monitor the market to be able to buy a little lower prices, so you will be a little bit more profitable.

That's right, it's really a simple job. But that is not the job of a trader, what they do more than what you imagine. and all come from their intelligence.

Aside from that, he must have the basic knowledge first about trading. Those they have given will help but will not be performed wisely without knowledge in trading.

I agree to you. Before we enter  the world of trading we must have basic knowledge about trading altcoins and bitcoins. Knowledge is very important factor to earn big amount of profits.
Yeah. Being knowledgeable person is really important. I study different topics about cryptocurrency before I entered and try to trade different altcoins. I can conclude that knowledge is the capital in the trading world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103

I agree to you. Before we enter  the world of trading we must have basic knowledge about trading altcoins and bitcoins. Knowledge is very important factor to earn big amount of profits.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
some basic rules:

use markets with great liquidity.
never trade more than you can accept to lose.
start learning some basics about technical analysis.
never trade based on what the others say.
don't overtrade
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
I will explain my answer in few points and will try to keep it simple so you can understand it quickly.
1. Bitcoin is reliable and involves low risk then any altcoin. Better to trade with bitcoin instead of altcoins if you are a beginner. Best way is to hold your bitcoins for a long time.
2.To analyze an altcoin is to first check its market from the beginning or during past months, but this needs a bit experience to analyze it thoroughly. If you want to start trading altcoins then first buy some cheap altcoins and start trading them to gain experience.
3. Risk level is 8 for altcoins trading from 1-10.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
Buying bitcoin can be a little costly and if someone is a newbie to the world of cryptocurrencies, it would be better for him to earn some bitcoins without investment. After that he can jump into the river of trading.

According to me, the best skill that a trader can have is staying calm under all situations. Trade with a small amount in the start, grab the idea and move on.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

Activity: 396
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I am also a beginner who recently started out with altcoin. you should prior to trading first identify the coin that you will buy. keep up-to-date on the coin news as this will help you analyze the coin up or down. and this technique proves powerful. and never you all in your capital only for one coin if the coin is drop then all run out and have to wait.
how to identify a coin? I never identified a coin, I bought a coin because I just felt that the coin I bought was going up did not need to identify it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I am also a beginner who recently started out with altcoin. you should prior to trading first identify the coin that you will buy. keep up-to-date on the coin news as this will help you analyze the coin up or down. and this technique proves powerful. and never you all in your capital only for one coin if the coin is drop then all run out and have to wait.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The main advice - DO.NOT.PANIC. In any case. Follow twitter or telegram channels of coins, in which you are interested in. And some number of agregators of cryctocurrency news.
My experience shows, that you can forgot for a while about "old" & "stable" coins and pay your attention on new perspective alts. But it's very subjective, of course.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Hello to everyone!

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

1) What should I start?
4) AUto-Manual

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

1) What should I start?
 - You have to choice hold 0.25BTC then the remaining 0.25BTC roll it in trading mate.
2. Which platform should I use?
 - You can use Bittrex, C-cex, Cryptopia, coinexchange, hitbtc.com and novaexchange
3. How can I analyze the Altcoins?
 - Always check the volume market, update to their project too
4. Auto or Manual?
 - Manual is much good but its up to you
5. From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?
 - I can rate it from 5 to 8
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
The simplest way to learn on tradings is to grab a guy who have more knowledge about this kind of site and learn from him and also you may find basic info on this furom and try to apply it for yourself but don't put to much money in your first trade and always apply lower amount for a test so that you will not cry if you lose and also you will learn with that for instance.

This happens the same thing to me, I did not really know about this bitcoin thing and my friend told me about this. But the first thing we do is just join signature campaigns because that's the easiest way to earn bitcoins if you have nothing to invest to start. Then after maybe 2 or 3 months we decided to start trading and how did we learn our knowledge is from different people here in this forum that has more experience than us. Just read more here a little bit and you will learn everything eventually.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
1) What should I start?

You can start with the basics first like understanding how trading works, lows and highs, volume, learning about the meaning of shapes of the candles, patterns, technical and fundamental analysis and read about the altcoin too that you want to trade like any news that may affect its price.

I use Poloniex before but transferred to Bittrex because of some issues in Poloniex recently.

You can check their website, in this forum and others as well and their social media accounts to know about the coin and its potential.

4) Auto or Manual?

It depends on your preferred strategy.

10 if you just trade instantly without knowing anything about it and you can reduce the risk by studying, researching about it and with proper knowledge and experience in trading as well the you can reduce it up to 1.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
1) What should I start?

- You can start by reading more about the trading experiences of others. Use the search box or trading section to read more about other member's mistakes. It would help you to avoid your loss.

- It depends on the pair in my opinion but I would suggest, go with the lowest per trade fees, trade volume, reputation, support, security and available options of trade and most important the minimum and maximum limits.

- Observe the behaviour on the price chart. See what affects the price in which manner. Stay updated about the news of altcoins.

4) Auto or Manual?

- I am not eligible to answer this question as I have not tried auto trading yet.

- 15 in my opinion.

Hope that helps.
Activity: 536
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well as a beginner you should study first and consult someone who is more well experience.
They can give you real time experiences that they get through when they just still starting.
Trading is a risky thing, if you don't have knowledge what coins should buy and hold you will end up holding nothing.
So better study and watch the market and graphs and have an advisor that will get you through this.
I think you've gotta save more bitcoins since you're a beginner. You also have to know deeper what is bitcoin all about. As you can see even long term members don't even know fully about bitcoin because it's dynamic. And,trading is somewhat risky. Expound more learnings and its strategic ways because if you are ready enough then go ahead and trade and if there are adjustments,you won't worry anymore.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
Well as a beginner you should study first and consult someone who is more well experience.
They can give you real time experiences that they get through when they just still starting.
Trading is a risky thing, if you don't have knowledge what coins should buy and hold you will end up holding nothing.
So better study and watch the market and graphs and have an advisor that will get you through this.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

I give you suggest if you want to invest and now you have a opportunity to invest than do it. In investment sites, you could earn monthly or weekly profit but only use trustable investment site. Secondly, if you don't know about trading than better start trading but with a small amount, at least you gain the experience of trading and finally, if you hold your 0.5 btc then it is also good because bitcoin hold is enough to get the money.
Activity: 540
If you really want to earn you should take the risk, trading is also high risk if you don't know what to do. You have prediction thay it will be 500.000€/btc then why not to hold the coins? No risk at the same time.
Trading is quite high risk besause of the unstable balue of btc,  I think that if you really want to trade start with small amount so you would not lose that much.
Pages:
Jump to: