Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do? - page 12. (Read 13448 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 10
to me it is very clear that the so called experts in this forum don't want to help but just trying to discourage others from trading,remember that you were sometime ago a newbie to trading,you are advising the beginner to research Google and video,that is fine,the questions is why can't you give the site to read news,chart and what require for the newbie to be successful?I still appreciate some people in this forums that provide the newbie with site to check out i still appreciate those that give the newbie the information to check on volumes of the aitcoin as I believe giving someone clear  information like this will surely help the newbie  rather than saying trading is very risky and research without you giving him the necessary information.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
I think it is good if you were going to search that all in google and in youtube explaining the questions you have. And another thing is that you must also ask questions to the experts. With that i can say that you will become successful.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
The amount you use to start trading is not important.

I think it is even better to start trading with small amounts, as you will make mistakes in the beginning.

If you want to be a good trader you will have to do your own research about the coins you are willing to invest in.

By doing your own research I mean acquiring as much information as you can about the coin you want to buy.

Personally I try to read related articles and also attending to bitcoin meetups.

Recently i discovered some free software that predicts the future market of several coins. www.cryptoforesight.org

This should not be your only reference, but still I managed to make some profit using it.

One of the most important things in trading is to never give up, even if you have lost some of your investment.

If you keep trying you will keep learning, a good trader will make mistakes but learn from them every time.
In a way you’re right, the amount you start with doesn’t matter at all. You’ve got set your goals and fight to achieve them. Another thing that matters a lot is the platform you’re trading on; whether it is reliable or not. You need to make a lot of research and know the basics first.
And do not forget always keep your idea. You should not put your faith in any opinion of others when you decided to invest in Bitcoin or any crypto. You can refer to consider, but do not use the opinion of others to put all your money. In someday, these opinion can make you regret, this is my experience and I have lost 10 BTC to pay this experience... Smiley
You should collect all the required information about how to trade, where to trade, what to trade, with whom to trade and in what time.

All these things are mandatory before starting trading and especially in bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency and if you no experience then you may lose all or some of your money. so I suggest you to follow the rules and gain all the required knowledge and skills about trading.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

I think it is even better to start trading with small amounts, as you will make mistakes in the beginning.

If you want to be a good trader you will have to do your own research about the coins you are willing to invest in.

By doing your own research I mean acquiring as much information as you can about the coin you want to buy.

Personally I try to read related articles and also attending to bitcoin meetups.

Recently i discovered some free software that predicts the future market of several coins. www.cryptoforesight.org

This should not be your only reference, but still I managed to make some profit using it.

One of the most important things in trading is to never give up, even if you have lost some of your investment.

If you keep trying you will keep learning, a good trader will make mistakes but learn from them every time.
In a way you’re right, the amount you start with doesn’t matter at all. You’ve got set your goals and fight to achieve them. Another thing that matters a lot is the platform you’re trading on; whether it is reliable or not. You need to make a lot of research and know the basics first.
And do not forget always keep your idea. You should not put your faith in any opinion of others when you decided to invest in Bitcoin or any crypto. You can refer to consider, but do not use the opinion of others to put all your money. In someday, these opinion can make you regret, this is my experience and I have lost 10 BTC to pay this experience... Smiley
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
Trading is a serious matter that you have to do right. Because it involves money here and you can lose it if you do not have enough knowledge in this field. There are so many things you should do in one of these trading studies you can start with the demo or it's actually true but just put the money you can afford to lose.
Watch the exchanges and try to guess which way the prices will go. A cool thing to do is watch the chat box, and then track the prices of the coins mentioned there are see how the chat alters the price. Complete and total BS can make or break a coin and often does, a negative comment about the dev and the price drops, true of not.
It is not necessary that every person who want to start trading before that he must join bounty campaign to get enough money then after that he start trading but if a person have already enough money and have experienced then he must start their trading with a proper plan. But the most major element for him he must well know about that trading what he want to start.
Yeah I think you are right I think in the coming years the price of the bitcoin will be high and the starting of the bitcoin will not be so much profitable but late on you will be able to have the skills. If you are familiar with the trading then you can join the proper trading and the forum for this if you want to go for the long term investment and if you want to go for the short term investment so the profit will get affected.
Cause yes it is there is a possibility that the price of the bitcoin are going to high in the upcoming years in the near future so if the one person have the enough knowledge as of now in trading then he can start on it after this he can gain now bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

Activity: 980
Merit: 506
For a beginner start for a small amount and work that amount to your goal (like if you started 10$ try to make it 20$) so you can be more skilled and educate yourself with the basics like Charts candle wicks patterns etc.
In addition to this, if it is bitcoin trading and he has some bitcoin, he must hold it on till the end of the October and then if the price will decrease, check it out after every one to two hours to make sure that it is the dip beginning and sell out the coin. Once the value start rising up again, but more coin from the profits earned before.This is how trading works actually, at least for me.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
Watch the exchanges and try to guess which way the prices will go. A cool thing to do is watch the chat box, and then track the prices of the coins mentioned there are see how the chat alters the price. Complete and total BS can make or break a coin and often does, a negative comment about the dev and the price drops, true of not.
It is not necessary that every person who want to start trading before that he must join bounty campaign to get enough money then after that he start trading but if a person have already enough money and have experienced then he must start their trading with a proper plan. But the most major element for him he must well know about that trading what he want to start.
Yeah I think you are right I think in the coming years the price of the bitcoin will be high and the starting of the bitcoin will not be so much profitable but late on you will be able to have the skills. If you are familiar with the trading then you can join the proper trading and the forum for this if you want to go for the long term investment and if you want to go for the short term investment so the profit will get affected.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
For a beginner start for a small amount and work that amount to your goal (like if you started 10$ try to make it 20$) so you can be more skilled and educate yourself with the basics like Charts candle wicks patterns etc.

Well if a person have money for trading then he will start without joining the bounty campaign but if he does not have money then it is better to join bounty campaign and earn some. The main thing you have to do before trading is a brief market search and trends. Also it is necessary to look at the amount of money you want to invest and chose the coin accordingly with some search about that.

starting with a small amount for beginner is the best if you get some amount of profit in some bounty you have join this is the best time to start your trading then now you have experience however this could be your first stepping stone to go in trading world.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Well if a person have money for trading then he will start without joining the bounty campaign but if he does not have money then it is better to join bounty campaign and earn some. The main thing you have to do before trading is a brief market search and trends. Also it is necessary to look at the amount of money you want to invest and chose the coin accordingly with some search about that.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
If you want to start trading then I suggests you to first of all you have to get some more knowledge about trading and cryptoworld.that knowledge you can get from Google or you tube or other crypto sites.after you get sufficient knowledge about the trading you can start trading at many sites.you can start trading with minimum $10 at www.iqoption.com and other sites.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
I don't recommend newbies to jump into trading immediately. True there is money in cryptocurrency but you can lose it all in an instant. If you have the patience, invest in only BTC and watch your investment grow. Trading immediately will be risking it all.
exactly, there's no assurance inside trading so better to do our home work before jumping in, trading have its own pro and cons so better to learned it first
before you proceed, many newcomers are been eaten alive and loses a lots of money because they thinks that trading can make them rich and didn't bothered to look for possible risk and study it.

Getting into the trading needs a lot of home work, go through the literature about the bitcoins on web and also see the tutorials on the YOUTUBE to learn as much as you can and this forum is also helping a lot of beginners since start be one of them and stay connect to this forum you will learn each and everything here is for the newbies who want to get into bitcoins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
If you want to start trading I think at first you need to research about the coin market to find out the best one the buy. Beside don't forget to read the news cause it affect to the coin price a lot so it help you to make decision to buy or sell at the right time.Then you should choose the good exchange to join, for me I'm using poloniex and bittrex cause it's very easy to use. Trading is not safe at all but it's hard to lose all your money in few minutes like gambling so don't worry I think I will give 3 for trading risky.

Beside my friend gave me a trade volume analysis tool for Bittrex only so now I only use Bittrex Smiley).

If you want to try this one: http://pumpcoin.top/

It's totally free. Hope you like it Smiley

Going directly into trading with zero experience will give you huge loses and this will result that you will never do in bitcoins so firstly learn about the trading basics, a lot of forum are on internet to help new comers and beginners so just learn and go through all the literature about trading and then jump into the pool so that you can manage easily.

Activity: 126
1) What should I start?

investopedia.com (best investment content/school out there)

2) Which platform should I use?

start paper trading (check out tradingview.com)

3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?

read various analysis (coindesk, cointelegraph etc.)

4) Auto or Manual?

If by auto you mean limit orders, yes, if you mean using a bot no. So, manual.

5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Activity: 233
Dont be scared to loose money because if you do you will stop trading and will not take any risk so you cant earn.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
Trading altcoins is a good way to build up capital but it goes hand in hand with the following: 'always use money you can afford to lose'. I think you should start with doing research. There are a couple good videos on YouTube that will get you started.
I would recommend using poloniex for trading your altcoin simply because they have the largest amount of volume.
To answer your fourth question I wouldn't recommend getting involved with bots right of the bat. Try things out and make sure you know what you're doing before you get things automated.
I can't really put a number on the risk factor simply because there are 1000s of altcoin out there. Just make sure you avoid pumps and dumps some coins tend to explode today for instance and get dumped the next day.
So my advice in short. Learn it. Understand it. Believe it. Trade it.

Sound advice right there..I started on Bittrex and found it better to use than Poloniex...but everyone will have their own preferences. Key bit of advice is only trade with what you can afford to lose.
Bittrex and Poloniex are good exchange, you can trade in both and I do not see any problems recently. But you should consider before trade on Poloniex exchange, this exchange has many rumors about bad support when you have problem withdrawal money. Grin

See till now I never faced any problems with the Poloniex exchange. I think people are facing problems with Polo but they are increasing their support to get solved those tickets. These things make sometimes very scary about Polo but many people are getting withdrawals without any delays.
Poloneix has a huge number of users and its services have also satisfies it's users but for a beginner it is not enough to know only about some good trading exchange. Google can give a list of top 5 trading exchanges with details. A beginner must first invest into a good crypto coin like bitcoin and then hold it until the price is rising up and once there is a decrement, he must sell it out.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Trading altcoins is a good way to build up capital but it goes hand in hand with the following: 'always use money you can afford to lose'. I think you should start with doing research. There are a couple good videos on YouTube that will get you started.
I would recommend using poloniex for trading your altcoin simply because they have the largest amount of volume.
To answer your fourth question I wouldn't recommend getting involved with bots right of the bat. Try things out and make sure you know what you're doing before you get things automated.
I can't really put a number on the risk factor simply because there are 1000s of altcoin out there. Just make sure you avoid pumps and dumps some coins tend to explode today for instance and get dumped the next day.
So my advice in short. Learn it. Understand it. Believe it. Trade it.

Sound advice right there..I started on Bittrex and found it better to use than Poloniex...but everyone will have their own preferences. Key bit of advice is only trade with what you can afford to lose.
Bittrex and Poloniex are good exchange, you can trade in both and I do not see any problems recently. But you should consider before trade on Poloniex exchange, this exchange has many rumors about bad support when you have problem withdrawal money. Grin

See till now I never faced any problems with the Poloniex exchange. I think people are facing problems with Polo but they are increasing their support to get solved those tickets. These things make sometimes very scary about Polo but many people are getting withdrawals without any delays.
Pages:
Jump to: