Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do? - page 15. (Read 13448 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
learn how to trading by youtube, website. go to some trader group. you can find some on this forum and talk about trader is the best way to learn
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Watch youtube videos, of good established traders. Open tradingview account and follow reputable traders. Start small and have patience and plan
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
nice dream. 500k$ per 1 bitcoin. who would pay 50$ per transaction? bitcoin price is too high now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
I will help you answer your question at my point. Sometimes, it worked and sometimes it didn't .
1/ You should start by finding some experts that have experiences in this for learning. You can ask them for some advices to invest into the right one.
2/ If you want to go big , i suggest you choose poloniex.com. One of the biggest platform with plenty of coins to choose. If you want to learn more , i suggest you go to bittrex, more easy , less coin but still all good coins.
3/ You have to find out, which team behind the project, what is project about, What kind system of this project ( like POS or POW), how is the marketcap of this crypto.
4/ Manual is better than auto , customize is the best way to do it at the right time. Sometimes you have to buy and sometimes you have to sell at the right moment, so staying focus and choose the right thing to do.
5/ 6 is level risk in trading altcoins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
First thing that you should do if you want to enter on the market is to make a research about a certain coin that you want to invest and study it so that you have a knowledge on what you are entering and also you can make a strategy that helps you to make a profit from it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
First thing you should do is try to research, read and watch as many tutorial or help videos you can.Educate yourself first, be sure you know what your getting in to. Then register to a reputable trading platform there are hundreds or thousands so be careful where your going to put your money because not all are legit.also try to check if you can create a demo account to practice. You may also want toconsider how much miney you are willing to lose because in trading emotion is the biggest enemy. Sounds so simple but once you start trading it is not that simple.  Grin
Activity: 84
First You should Register On One Of Crypto Exchanges
Make Your Research For Coins You Should Get In
Make Your Technical Analysis
Buy The Dip
Sell The Top
Good Luck
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
On the off chance that you truly need to procure by exchanging, you have to find out about trading, trading is additionally high hazard on the off chance that you don't know how to trading, my assessment visit this forum Trading Discussion string it's truly useful for everybody
bittrex, livecoin, cryptopia platform are great exchanger I think
for analyzing the Altcoins you require refresh yourself with cryptocurrency

As a trader that's good to know first the first the coin that you are investing, and you may join some free airdrops in order to earn coins which can be used for trading practices. It's not actually hazard in term but a risk if you invest while you are new to trading, that's why it's recommended to work for your coins first like earning bounty tokens from different campaigns at altcoins marketplace.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
On the off chance that you truly need to procure by exchanging, you have to find out about trading, trading is additionally high hazard on the off chance that you don't know how to trading, my assessment visit this forum Trading Discussion string it's truly useful for everybody
bittrex, livecoin, cryptopia platform are great exchanger I think
for analyzing the Altcoins you require refresh yourself with cryptocurrency
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
The simplest thing you can do is to buy a few btc or altcoin then wait for the price to rise. Remember to just buy a few, they will initially help you get used to the job. And you should monitor the market to be able to buy a little lower prices, so you will be a little bit more profitable.

That's right, it's really a simple job. But that is not the job of a trader, what they do more than what you imagine. and all come from their intelligence.

Aside from that, he must have the basic knowledge first about trading. Those they have given will help but will not be performed wisely without knowledge in trading.

There are many articles that can be found onkine that is about bitcoin.
I agree to you. Before we enter  the world of trading we must have basic knowledge about trading altcoins and bitcoins. Knowledge is very important factor to earn big amount of profits.

If your a beginner it will be better if you will just start earning bitcoins through joining signature campaigns. Try to look at the bounty thread for the companies that offer's a job. Trading is very risky if you do not have that much knowledge and if you just join campaign first then you can earn bitcoins and start trading without using your income or salary.
Indeed! It is the best option for beginners to earn coins via signature campaigns especially if they are looking to trade with bitcoins since directly buying bitcoins with cash includes a lot of verifications. Yep! There is no need to invest from your salary into trading in the very beginning.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
If you are beginner, don't rush yourself in doing trading. You must reading in the forum first before proceeding in trading platform. Because doing trade is not that  easy as you think, it takes time before you get the proper of doing trade in the platform. You can read in the forum where you can find it here in trading discussion.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Hello to everyone!

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
Youtube is really good source of information about trading. When I am beginner in this cryptocurrency world, My friend told me to watch many videos in youtube about the strategies and techniques about trading. I learned many knowledge because of the bitcoin.
Internet now have many instruction for newbie to get in trading world. But they always need their own experience by invest by themself
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Youtube is really good source of information about trading. When I am beginner in this cryptocurrency world, My friend told me to watch many videos in youtube about the strategies and techniques about trading. I learned many knowledge because of the bitcoin.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

My advice is trade manually only for first time..
You can learn lessons on youtube, check simple strategy..
But know that your first lesson will be lose money.. It's normal, after few months you will get good profit.
I wish you good luck with crypto trading!
Activity: 50
you must start to learn and read more about trading (this isn't learning site ) after start start trading with small number till learn who this system and get high income
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

you do it step by step
you can try trading bitcoin first just to acquire the system
of buying low and selling high
then choosing a platform you can choose between bittrex or poloniex  but i suggest bittrex
analyzing the altcoin you can try doing some study have a look at coinmarket ranking and details ablout the altcoin are stated there.
the risk depends on the level of your knowledge
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Read up crypto related articles to see the once that would interest you and with profit prospect, ethereum is one of them.  However, don't throw all your 0.5BTC on it. Start small.
Activity: 75
I can see very insightful responses here.

Do you want to buy cryptocurrencies which are trading at Bittrex, ShapeShift, Changelly, Blocktrades from one single platform? Visit https://www.coinswitch.co

CoinSwitch is the first cryptocurrency and altcoin exchange aggregator. They have integrated many leading exchanges across the globe like ShapeShift, Changelly, Bittrex, BlockTrades to provide best exchange rates to their customers. Currently, they support over 110 cryptocurrencies and more than 4700 pairs to exchange.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
you have two way simple and lucky way save 0.5 and back at 2030 with hope btc will be 500000

hard way is to start trading with small amount like 100$ and loss till learn
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

with 0.5 BTC with that much capital you can buy an existing altcoin, but not the expensive price, buy altcoin at cheap price, eg XRP, XEM and others.

yes I agree with this statement if you play expensive right then you will get a little profit, if you buy cheap altcoin you can get a lot profit.
Pages:
Jump to: