Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a full-time crypto trader. Here're my recent trades & answers to questions - page 11. (Read 5472 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 34
Trends war at $ETH chart. Opened a long yesterday in the upwards channel right after bullish trend breakout.

Still waiting inside.

ONLINE TRADE - 230 POINTS GAIN

Closed the trade at $8140. Pure beautiful retest, admire it.

Other view of BTC price (5m chart).
This is hoe technical analysis workd. Already earning on retest pattern.

Strong bearish sentiment again inside the diapason. Supposedly, it is a start of the breakout, but the support is still strong.

Entered the diapason of $8080-$8220. Shorted  right inside it.

ETH SCENARIOS

ETH / USD remains below the $ 185 resistance. 

- Neutral range movements (yellow)
- Upwards channel (less probability - white)
- Red path <- MA & RSI also indicate the downward momentum, along with the declining volumes

Activity: 210
Merit: 13
Yeah, you are definitely bearish on this.  Me too, but I can see the price moving right back up to the $9,000 area again soon, but only temporarily, then it will go back down into the depths of (hell) those $7,500 and $5,000 spots in rectangles.  That will confirm the bears are in control.
Here's how I see $BTC the most significant levels and consolidation zone. Bearish sentiment is growing that may result in negative price dynamics.

You had zero losing trades, or you just did not post them here? Awesome stats write up.

Hey look at this news report about HK and their recent big volume spike
https://beincrypto.com/localbitcoin-trading-volume-in-hong-kong-spikes-to-highest-levels-ever-recorded/

Aw, definitely I had losing trades. Zero-losses would be impossible, man
Look, it's written that 55% of trades are profitable. Thus, the rest was losing. 45% with 1R obviously

Wow, will look at the further dynamics! Thank you
You had zero losing trades, or you just did not post them here? Awesome stats write up.

Hey look at this news report about HK and their recent big volume spike
https://beincrypto.com/localbitcoin-trading-volume-in-hong-kong-spikes-to-highest-levels-ever-recorded/
SEPTEMBER TRADING RESULTS

The month turned out to be dedicated to shorts 🐻
Overall, not bad, but also not as it was expected.

Just closed the trade inside the diapason after the second attempt to break the resistance. Looking for the strong levels and diapason trading opportunities.
Wow, BitMex is huge.  Why isn't Bakkt on there?

Mark I am sending you +1 Merit for all your helpful replies in this topic.

Yeah. Looks like it is too early. Probably being so well-established, Bitmex is not willing to conduct contraversial actions.

Thank you a lot, Pipdips! Trying to be somehow educational  Smiley
Wow, BitMex is huge.  Why isn't Bakkt on there?

Mark I am sending you +1 Merit for all your helpful replies in this topic.
The time will show how Bakkt is. The 75x difference comparing to CME volumes is not necessarily a failure.  

Growing competition between the derivatives platforms is driving the industry.

BTC continues to fall below the $ 8000 price level. Do you think it is similar to the case last year, when BTC accumulated in the $ 6000 resistance line before falling 50% in a few days later? So this time we can wait BTC at 5k $ price?

Compared to the rest of the history of its fall, this collapse does not look so impressive. The fall of the main cryptocurrencies by 14.3% occupies only 41st place in terms of volume of fall, since 2010. This Bitcoin crash happened just one day after the release of the long-awaited physical delivery futures trading platform, Bakkt, and it seems to have had a very strong impact on the cryptocurrency market. Suppose, the fall will be stopped soon.

This was not Bakkt only. There were also tech issues and the traditional market events influence.
As Bakkt has shown, the investors are not that ready as the were supposed to be
BTC continues to fall below the $ 8000 price level. Do you think it is similar to the case last year, when BTC accumulated in the $ 6000 resistance line before falling 50% in a few days later? So this time we can wait BTC at 5k $ price?

Crossing $8000 was a significant move in terms of psychology. The sentiment is changing at a fast pace. For now we cannot judge for sure but the movements indeed look like the ones of the previous year

However, currently thy price is consolidated. Thus, let us wait for the next steps
It continue side away in this new 8k $ level. And then, maybe will like the past. I think this time we can long BTC for scalp trading, but for the long term IMO we will have a big dump awaiting.

Agree. Since August there are more scalping opportunities

The drop is not so impressive as previous year, anyway, we have what we have. The price is still moving in a range with the major bearish and bullish targets ($7600 and $8400 accordingly)
Activity: 680
Merit: 103

Compared to the rest of the history of its fall, this collapse does not look so impressive. The fall of the main cryptocurrencies by 14.3% occupies only 41st place in terms of volume of fall, since 2010. This Bitcoin crash happened just one day after the release of the long-awaited physical delivery futures trading platform, Bakkt, and it seems to have had a very strong impact on the cryptocurrency market. Suppose, the fall will be stopped soon.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100

Crossing $8000 was a significant move in terms of psychology. The sentiment is changing at a fast pace. For now we cannot judge for sure but the movements indeed look like the ones of the previous year

However, currently thy price is consolidated. Thus, let us wait for the next steps
It continue side away in this new 8k $ level. And then, maybe will like the past. I think this time we can long BTC for scalp trading, but for the long term IMO we will have a big dump awaiting.
Pages:
Jump to: