Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a full-time crypto trader. Here're my recent trades & answers to questions - page 15. (Read 5472 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 34
World's going crazy.

The events summary that matter in trading & investing a lot. Hope you do not underestimate what happens in the world and traditional markets. Crypto market discounts everything.

Any additional events? What in your opinion had or will have the most impact?

Is there another thread of your trading instead of "recent trades"

This is his only thread. But I am also interested on his coming trades and future market insights.

I bought BTC again at $10,400 few days ago. You think we are reaching $11,000 in few days without a correction below $10,000?

Hello mate!
$10,400 is a really strong support and it was also a resistance for a long time as well. Therefore, consider a purchace after the preakout to be quite a wise idea.
However, the market is currently is restricted by the upper strong level below $11,000
Therefore, I expect the price to be fluctuating in few days in the range. But in more long term I expect growth related to the September's promising events.
Will monitor the strong levels and tendencies.
At this market I often use trailing stop if possible...

On Bitcointalk I also have the more old thread where I'm telling about quitting the job and going on full-time trading - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5146383.20
Also I duplicate there the trades (I was just asked to make an independent thread with the trades only, this is the thread we are in)
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child

This is his only thread. But I am also interested on his coming trades and future market insights.

I bought BTC again at $10,400 few days ago. You think we are reaching $11,000 in few days without a correction below $10,000?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Made a trade on ETH after rthe 5-days resistance breakout. The movement was not really promising due to the upper resistance, thus already closed. Here's the obvious range that is the supposedly projected track for the price in the nearest future.

AUGUST TRADING RESULTS

The beginning of the month was marked by growth. Till August, 8 had a solid inflow of the profit (example below) Then it was normal, ranges were obvious. Started mostly scalping and chillin after the 20th with the volatility lack.
Gains: 4 BTC💥

What will the top 5 cryptocurrencies be on Jan. 1, 2020?

Lots of upcoming projects are out to displace ETH. The drawdown in relation to the hist. max is almost 90% (remember $1300?). EOS, NEO, Tron, Tezos etc... Great competition. But BTC looks to stay for long, anyway.
Bulls showed their strengths for a while. As it was stated, $9900 cross resulted in upwards breakout. Entered after a small rollback and the movement confirmation. Now $BTC got stuck at the next level. Closed the position with it. Enough for now.

Some strong levels for BTC. Still low volatility and scalp opportunities. Waiting for breakouts.
Took advantage of the low volatility!

Flying upper and upper above the fields of Europe.  Looks like my own volatility is better than the one of crypto market 😂

Sometimes it's better to get a rest a bit from trading to have a jackpot later! Enjoy your weekends! 🥂

Hmm,10 hours and still $9,400. We are already at support level and it is not yet moving upwards. Market makers are observing which sides got the most (long and short). We may go down to $9,200 in order to rekt longs and at the same time destroy the support prompting people to short but then all of a sudden it will go upwards. zzZZ Cheesy

In crypto that's possible. But still some sleepy movements below the resistance.
I checked out your Twitter. I've been trading cryptocurrencies since 2014. It is refreshing that you exhibit zest in sharing your technical analysis. I will be watching your trades from now on.

Thanks!
2014 is quite a lot. How is it going?

Make profit in the 2017 bull market. Now I also have unsold altcoin bags and they are getting heavier. Anyhow, I bought them knowing it might turn into zero.

Bitmex, XBTBTC

121 mln order!

Haven't seen such a strong wall yet.

The wall was meant to fill the whale's short orders.

Maybe it's the best time for everybody who need to full their collections with potential coins. Don't wait until it's over, seeing another spikes bouncing back. Whales is now making a dominant moves.

Probably it is. September will be supposedly full of the events which can be the triggers of the price growth
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
Hmm,10 hours and still $9,400. We are already at support level and it is not yet moving upwards. Market makers are observing which sides got the most (long and short). We may go down to $9,200 in order to rekt longs and at the same time destroy the support prompting people to short but then all of a sudden it will go upwards. zzZZ Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I checked out your Twitter. I've been trading cryptocurrencies since 2014. It is refreshing that you exhibit zest in sharing your technical analysis. I will be watching your trades from now on.

Thanks!

Make profit in the 2017 bull market. Now I also have unsold altcoin bags and they are getting heavier. Anyhow, I bought them knowing it might turn into zero.

Bitmex, XBTBTC

121 mln order!

The wall was meant to fill the whale's short orders.
BTC silence was interrupted finally. Two strong levels are broken in a matter of minutes. Already grabbed the profits

Bitmex, XBTBTC

121 mln order!

I've been scalping these BTC ranges for several hours, easily taking $10-15 a trade. Now trades quantity really matters. Even in this market proper trading session is possible!  Back to routine, still enjoying.

Thanks!
Anytime I analyze ETH price, it is acting in a range. Anyway, in case of the levels at the chart broken out, the approximate movements  are quite easy to be identified.

Pages:
Jump to: