Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a full-time crypto trader. Here're my recent trades & answers to questions - page 8. (Read 5472 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 34
XBTUSD range: The resistance of $9480 approximately and an upwards support line.

Shorted at the resistance rebound and closed tha position at the support line reaching with the 160 points gain.
Currently looking for scalping opportunities.

Do you see what happens on the OKex? https://www.okex.com/derivatives/futures/full#usdt_110_4 $11600 for 1BTC Is this some prediction for the nearest future?  Grin

Good speculation. My congratulations to traders with the quite big leverages.

Lol. In (very) long term. Probably Grin

Watching volumes carefully.

Sorry, where do you analyze volumes? TigerTrade? ATAS? How to watch for volumes? Trend? Any dependencies? Something else? Sorry for noob questions

Rather prefer ATAS. Price action and supportive volumes. But this is not the only factor to rely on. Everything goes in complex.
What I do not use for sure (or rarely) are indicators.
As for volumes, probably this book will be interesting for you:
Murphy, John J.:
“Technical Analysis of the Futures Markets”
Ethereum is finally out of the neutral range.

Opened the position after the second breakout and closed at the upper increasing range rebound.

Bullush scenario: The level of $200 is the next target with the price moving supposedly in the green range.
Bearish scenario: In case of the decreasing tendency the price is likely to cross the reutral range and then hit the $175 level.

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Do you see what happens on the OKex? https://www.okex.com/derivatives/futures/full#usdt_110_4 $11600 for 1BTC Is this some prediction for the nearest future?  Grin

Good speculation. My congratulations to traders with the quite big leverages.

Sorry, where do you analyze volumes? TigerTrade? ATAS? How to watch for volumes? Trend? Any dependencies? Something else? Sorry for noob questions
While BTC and ETH are being in a boring diapason, BNB gives some long opportunities in and upwards range.

After the upwards trend the ETH price entered the diapason of $180-190 and was fluctuating inside it.
That gave lots of range trading and scalping opportunities.

As for the further movements,
1) Bullish scenario: After reaching $190 level, the diapason below $200 is likely to be followed by the price.
2) Bearish scenario: Coming back to $180-190 range and then moving to a significant level of $170-160 approximately.

XBTUSD price after the breakout is moving in the diapason of $9000-$9400.

The price formed an upwards trend inside the range and broke it out after the upper border of the range rebound.

I opened a short position at $9320 after a breakout and closed a half with 200 points gain. Waiting for further movements.

The next targets are on the chart.

What is your prediction? Any positions opened?

📊 OCTOBER TRADING RESULTS

Here what we have for October
More shorts again this month
The trades are more risky this month, the profit is bigger
Leverage stays the same

The market looks inadequate these days.

Returned to scalping and happy with that. Just catched the upwards impulse after the resistance breakout.

BTC ONLINE TRADE

Lower border is broken, I'm still having 50% of the position opened and 200 points already gained.

Just closed a trade

290 points gain

But god the market goes crazy

I find this thread motivating my trading enthusiasm but the big question is how exactly do I start this trading and make profits just like other prominent traders? I have in the forum for a while and all my attention is on trading doing more research on daily basis but I almost come across the negative aspect all the time. Is there any way I can manually learn this trading I will so much appreciate that person I will help me here to accomplished my aim thanks in anticipation.

Hello mate!

Strongly recommend you to learn a  lot and practice on demo accounts before. Then use the only money that you can afford to lose.
Watch the analysis and performance of other traders (e.g at tradingview)
Do not use leverages from the very beginning!!!

As for the sources, I'd recommend you the following literature:

Arthur A. Merrill:
"Behavior of Prices on Wall Street",
"Bear Market Characteristics".
Toby Crabel:
“Day Trading With Short Term Price Patterns and Open Range Breakout"
Murphy, John J.:
“Technical Analysis of the Futures Markets” - MUST
Edwards and Magee Boston:
"Technical Analysis of Stock Trends"
Wilder, J. Welles.:
“New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems”
Dr. Elder.:
“Trading for a living”
Larry Williams:
“Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading”
BTC ONLINE TRADE

Lower border is broken, I'm still having 50% of the position opened and 200 points already gained.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
I find this thread motivating my trading enthusiasm but the big question is how exactly do I start this trading and make profits just like other prominent traders? I have in the forum for a while and all my attention is on trading doing more research on daily basis but I almost come across the negative aspect all the time. Is there any way I can manually learn this trading I will so much appreciate that person I will help me here to accomplished my aim thanks in anticipation.
I was skimming your past posts and found out you are trading mainly on BTC and ETH against USD. Are you also holding or trading altcoins, if I may ask?

Yeah, for now that's my major interest area. But I do trade alts, the latest one is BNB (still holding some long positions at Binance)
Litecoin as well. Actually, many, but not for now. Keen on futures
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I was skimming your past posts and found out you are trading mainly on BTC and ETH against USD. Are you also holding or trading altcoins, if I may ask?
BIG TRADE IS COMING

Currently, ETHUSD (1H) shows an Ascending Triangle pattern.

Therefore, in case of the $190 lvl breakout, the upwards strong impulse is more than expected.
Otherwise, the price may go down, breaking out the lower border that may trinner the strong movement again.

Neutral range fluctuations are also possible, but personally I'm ready for a big trade.

Are you in? Smiley

I am not an expert in trading, therefore I prefer to invest in startups project (ICO,IEO,ITO). I have chosen a several of good projects based on my own judgment, but before investing in there, I want to ask, according to your analysis in the next 3 months the price of bitcoin will be stable, down, or up? thank you for your attention.

Hello mate!

1D chart on BTCUSDT Binance is showing long term bullish sentiment.

Three soldiers pattern is already formed and acts as a buy signal
Stop loss below the first candle
Take-profit - $11800
Longed at $9300

Long term means supposedly more than 3 month. During this period I expect more or less stability and fluctiations in a neutral range.

Your thoughts?
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am not an expert in trading, therefore I prefer to invest in startups project (ICO,IEO,ITO). I have chosen a several of good projects based on my own judgment, but before investing in there, I want to ask, according to your analysis in the next 3 months the price of bitcoin will be stable, down, or up? thank you for your attention.
Good news guys! 🔥

BTC followed bullish scenario. The downward trend was broken & the price already reached exactly the upper resistance lvl drawn. No $5000 in the foreseeable future.

Living online now

Did you enter in this movement? Wink I think 8400 will a strong resistance but in a short time price goes up again.

Need to look at 1H double top pattern.
I managed to enter, but not from the very beginning. Was chilling that time Cheesy You?

The simpliest anв REALLY working method is to monitor the significant levels while keeping an eye on the volumes.
If you are not sure in th entry point, use pyramid entry. Open a trade on the confirmation candle.
The latest situations (dump and after growth) didn't have a reliable confirmation to make a deal. Or it should be based on the experience and some 6th feeling to enter. Not on the TA. Is not it? After $8600 we have time to consolidation but so much green candles must be corrected. And nothing, the price goes up again. What's wrong?

It is so. But there are the confirmations in volumes. Besides, various timeframes may help you to analyze the price movements from different perspectives.
As for 6th feeling, this really works when you are trading for a long time.
OP, I'd like to hear your opinion on the current bitcoin price. Considering Bitcoin moved about 25%+ and reaching a high of $10,300 in the last 24hrs.

- - What do you think the price is heading to now? It's retracing now, currently at $9035 (at the time of this reply).  Also, are we going to see 10K levels anytime soon?

- - What's your lomg term view on Bitcoin? 👆 Or 👇.

I haven't traded in a while due to university exams. So I'm currently paper trading till I get the hang of everything once again. I would appreciate if you share your answers to my questions.

For now, I expect further consolidation and fluctiations around the significant levels. Like ETH price (analysis above), BTC supposedly will follow the downdards trend if the double top pattern forms.
Af for long term, I do not expect steady growth in the foreseeable future. Rather impulses and consolidations.
Pages:
Jump to: