Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a full-time crypto trader. Here're my recent trades & answers to questions - page 3. (Read 5472 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
what's your buy point?
i'm thinking on 8k

Around 8k yeap. Pay attention to $7800 lvl also as a strong support

Why would you be talking about $7,800 as potential strong support when a few hours earlier you just communicated some kind of preference for shorting and/or implying that currently it was good to be in a short position, when the BTC price has been bouncing in a fairly tight range in the last couple of days?  Seems a bit dangerous to be attempting to trade such tight ranges, and especially to be shorting in the event that you believe that we are already close to the bottom of strong support.

I have made plenty of money in BTC by playing various longs and without leverage and without having to play that shorting side of the ledger anyhow, so likely my mindset is quite different from yours in terms of seemingly gambling on short-term possible opportunities that might not end up playing out to your favor.
Activity: 434
Merit: 34
what's your buy point?
i'm thinking on 8k

Around 8k yeap. Pay attention to $7800 lvl also as a strong support
Georgia, Gudauri

Shorting crypto in the mountains is amazing. BTC is now in correction, so I check my stops between boarding times

Are you in short or long?

Activity: 115
Merit: 12
what's your buy point?
i'm thinking on 8k

Shorted some $btc from $8720. Lucky trade
Even though BTC broke the local support with bearish impulse, the bullish sentiment is quite possible. MA sign is already present, along with strong support lines.

host an image
Crypto trading is profitable if you know how to earn in the market. But if you can save what you earned you multiply your profits in the long term! Risk management is a hard work that is rewarded worthily!
Get tips here:
https://bitinsure.com/blog/?p=134

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Im a partime trader only because Im student , those trader who can full time in trading because they don't have job yet or they are not busy.  A trader can earn more money in trading if they get more coins who are potential coin.

But I don't depends my source of income to the trading because better to me is the real work than trading but I like it too but extra income only.
Continuing my yield curve! Fire
February was quite good for earnings with really successful points to enter. Traded mostly BTC and ETH futures (Bitmex), leverage ~4-7x.

High voltage sign+ 7 BTC for a month!

Ensure your financial well-being by mitigating liquidity risk.

Read more:
https://thebalance.com/liquidity-risk-101-357229

War of trends at ETH chart. Possible retest is coming with the  bearish sentiment. Othervise, the price enters back a range that is downwards as well

A drop was in terms of the recently formed channel (see the previous post). Quite predictable. Entered short at upwards trend breakout, closed at the support line ($9500). Drops are money as well!

The price is experiencing war of trends, as inside the upwards trend the one declining is forming. Besides, bearish sentiment is identified by a cross of 50 and 100 MA.  The major levels are $10500 and $9500.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
 Hey,  can you give me any tips on cryptocurrency trading on binary options?
I started a few days back with a demo account, but the whole thing is making me dizzy.  Mind you,  I use the 60-second strategy.
Hey.  I'm Mark, a full time trader. I will publish here my usual trades and any trading stuff I find useful (e.g. price analysis). This is result of several years of experience and the hints shared by my friends working at hedge fund. I've never believed that trading can become such a solid income source, but it's all possible.  Probably the info being posted here will be useful for you and also will motivate me more to push myself beyond my limits.

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades

I've been asked several times on my software to manage risks.

This is what I mostly use currently:

1) https://www.bitinsure.com/

It is an automated risk monitor. I set the limits like max drawdown and other options at several Bitmex accounts and Bitinsure sends a notification since the limit is reached. This way I can have a rest and get notified when sth goes wrong. Also, it provides automated statistics reporting. This thing is useful for trades analysis

2) https://3commas.io/
I'm not a fan of trading bots but these I'd recommend. However, always track the performance and comply with risks (app above)

Your software to improve trading?
The price broke the trend after bearish flag formation. Currently, it is moving in a downwards channel and if there is no upwards impulse, it will decrease to the lower border of the channel.

Bitcoin futures, 1H
Beautifully formed falling wedge
Waiting for a downward Impulse

This played out perfectly. Falling wedge broke to the downside as usual. Soon after you posted it. Bitcoin dropped from 10270 to 10130 which is about the height of the wedge. With high leverage one was able to make some profit.
Such posts BEFORE things happen are much appreciated!

I noticed this wedge in the hourly chart (Bitstamp) with higher lows on the RSI. Any thoughts on that?

Hmm. See a similar scenario Smiley
I'd bet for an impulse
Bitcoin futures, 1H

Kudos on this thread mate.

Are you noting that we could be reaching exhaustion and headed for a downward correction? RSI, Money Flow Index, resistance levels, and volume are all pointing to a pullback. Do you have any price targets if a pullback does indeed occur?

Yeah, I did notice this. Well, the pullpacks in such patterns are usually repeating the height of the pattern beginning. So what exactly happened in this one.

The awaited impulse just came! TA works.
P.S. What I see here is lots of stop-losses that worked in an hour😶

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
Bitcoin futures, 1H

This played out perfectly. Falling wedge broke to the downside as usual. Soon after you posted it. Bitcoin dropped from 10270 to 10130 which is about the height of the wedge. With high leverage one was able to make some profit.
Such posts BEFORE things happen are much appreciated!

I noticed this wedge in the hourly chart (Bitstamp) with higher lows on the RSI. Any thoughts on that?

Pages:
Jump to: