Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a full-time crypto trader. Here're my recent trades & answers to questions - page 4. (Read 5472 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Bitcoin futures, 1H
Beautifully formed falling wedge
Waiting for a downward Impulse

Kudos on this thread mate.

Are you noting that we could be reaching exhaustion and headed for a downward correction? RSI, Money Flow Index, resistance levels, and volume are all pointing to a pullback. Do you have any price targets if a pullback does indeed occur?
Activity: 434
Merit: 34
Bitcoin futures, 1H
Beautifully formed falling wedge
Waiting for a downward Impulse

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
Yes becky don't be tricked by your ego that says you must always be right
Activity: 756
Merit: 231
Trading for me has not been very good because whenever i try it, the end result is loss, once you get to emotional into trading you start making mistakes without having an exit plan and with the volatile market this could end up in chasing losses instead, so i intend to read more and watch how the expert do it.
Also could you share your strategy when the price is trading between support and resistance ? how do you deal with uncertainty ?

What you really need to succeed in trading is to work on your emotion as this will not only affects your trading crypto currency strategy but it may equally affect your investment decision some time if not managed.
Stability of mindset while carryout trade matters a lot and stand the beginning of unwavering profit. Many times I rejected trade because of instability of mindset, so, you're right and on point. Success in trade is a product of right mindset|emotion.
legendary
Free spirit
Trading for me has not been very good because whenever i try it, the end result is loss, once you get to emotional into trading you start making mistakes without having an exit plan and with the volatile market this could end up in chasing losses instead, so i intend to read more and watch how the expert do it.
Also could you share your strategy when the price is trading between support and resistance ? how do you deal with uncertainty ?

What you really need to succeed in trading is to work on your emotion as this will not only affects your trading crypto currency strategy but it may equally affect your investment decision some time in not managed.

Do you know what I realised the other day.   I cant easily separate the I from the ego.

For some reason your statement resonated with this realisation. So I mention it aloud.

Even though BTC price faced a strong resistance of $10000, it is still in a bullish range and has already 3 points proving upwards trend along with the MAs signal.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

What you really need to succeed in trading is to work on your emotion as this will not only affects your trading crypto currency strategy but it may equally affect your investment decision some time if not managed.
While everyone was talking about Tesla, BTC continued moving according to logic scenarios. Opened long at confirmation candle at the support and currently closed a half. The $10,000 level is a point either for reversal trend or for a breakout

The price still moves in accordance with srong levels and upwards channel. $9165 level may be crucial and identify the further price impulse after the consolidation phase with the target prices of $10000 and $8200
[/url]

Time for January results🤩

The year started in a right way. Traded mostly BTC and ETH futures, sometimes BNB. Played with scalping.
6 BTC in a month is a good start for the 2020 earning journey!

That is why I always recommend entering even a strong trend at a confirmation candle. Here the price broken a strong upwards trend out at the third point (usually it is a sign of trend continuation but it is to be confirmed). After the price consolidated and formed a beautiful double bottom pattern with a strong bullish impulse. managed to catch it with about 500 points gain and some leverage. Other strong levels are at the pic.
My mate sharing a truly valuable article with me. Sharing with u.
Totally agreed & checked in practice 👌
The systemic approach is key to continuous profitability

Here it is:

https://www.learntotradethemarket.com/forex-articles/why-professionals-traders-make-money-you-dont

True
Total professional deformation 😂
legendary
Free spirit
BNB's doing good! Still in trade

Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Ethereum price after strong bullish impulse faced strong resistance and dropped to $162. After the decline, the price consolidated forming a bearish flag. One of the probable scenarios is following bearish sentiment with the drop to $162 and $156

One of the growing coin again is the ethereum before the price of this coin is just low as $126 dollars and the price of the coin goes up rapidly in the start of the year of 2020 and it has a good beginning of good market price but again it falls down the whales put their coins immediately that cause of dropping the market price again but still, it is a good time for investment to the traders if the ethereum beat the resistance again.
I traded (bought) different coins in the year 2017 on Bittrex. Hold them (for months) and sold them with good profit.
So yes i am a total newbie because i never really traded.

I am now in in Binance, Bitfinex and Bitmex.
Will try Bitmex first i think because of the possability to "short" BTC.
My timemanagement is normaly early in the mornig and after UTC 16:00, but I´m self-employed so I´m able to take out the time i need.

what do you think, what´s the best way to start as newbie ?
Daytrades ?

Do you also read other trader´s opinion? like on tradingview?

thx for any answers

Got you. Yeap, trading at Bitmex give golden short opportunities.

As for trading start and your schedule, I'd recommend Day trading
But also pay attention to deposit size... If you have low trading budget, probably scalping will make more sense in the beginning.

Have you traded at demo? Bitmex offers some options. It might be useful.

Here are some useful books to start with:
"Technical analysis" by Lohn J. Myrphy
"Money Management Principles for Mechanical Traders" by Ralph Vince
"The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes" by Mark Douglas

Learn maximum about risk management. Always plan how much you can afford to lose and set harsh limits. You can even use the software for it.

I use Tradingview and have an account there, here it is:

https://www.tradingview.com/u/Mark_Robinson/

There are some signals, but I highly recommend to conduct own analysis without blind following the others' thoughts.

Good luck!
Ethereum price after strong bullish impulse faced strong resistance and dropped to $162. After the decline, the price consolidated forming a bearish flag. One of the probable scenarios is following bearish sentiment with the drop to $162 and $156

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I traded (bought) different coins in the year 2017 on Bittrex. Hold them (for months) and sold them with good profit.
So yes i am a total newbie because i never really traded.

I am now in in Binance, Bitfinex and Bitmex.
Will try Bitmex first i think because of the possability to "short" BTC.
My timemanagement is normaly early in the mornig and after UTC 16:00, but I´m self-employed so I´m able to take out the time i need.

what do you think, what´s the best way to start as newbie ?
Daytrades ?

Do you also read other trader´s opinion? like on tradingview?

thx for any answers

Hey yo! When you see the results you work harder!
(Binance conducts some giveaways, hurry up)
Pages:
Jump to: