Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm A Professional Trader, Here's My Strategy - page 13. (Read 21972 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
Hello All,

In this thread I'm going to detail how I trade Cryptocurrency.

I've been trading Crypto for the past 6 months with pretty decent results.

The strategy I use is based on a culmination of different techniques and knowledge I picked up in my time trading the Forex market, which is what I traded before moving to Crypto at the beginning of the year. 

There are two parts to the strategy.....

The first part is what I use when the a large rise/bull run is taking place - (you can learn how to use this on my site - see below)

And the second part is what I use when the market is slow or ranging/consolidating.

My strategy is simple to trade but requires some explaining, so I'll be posting pics and doing analysis of different trades to help you understand why I took a trade and what you can do to begin doing the same.

Lets get to it.

P.S I've also started a website that has free information on Cryptocurrency trading.

https://www.cryptotradingschoolonline.com/

It's a new site, so there's only a few articles and things on there at the moment, but I'll be adding more articles to it in the near future, including ones that go into more detail on the techniques you'll see me use in this thread, so keep an eye open for them.

Also, if you have any questions you can ask me on the thread or email me at [email protected]

Will,congrats and this is a good idea of your own trading,ww hope thats this your ideas of trading could give an example into this community,and people continue to strive doing there works of trading investment despite of this chaos thats we struggle now into the world of cryptocurrency due to bearish happen now in the crypto market.
Activity: 201
Merit: 16
Etherium Update: Small Reversal From Area

A couple of hours ago we saw the price rise out of the area I said could cause a reversal in my earlier post.

As expected, the rise didn't last long, due to the fact the area wasn't that strong, so had little chance of causing a big reversal. The price is now falling back towards the area and I think we could see it break it within the next few hours.

If the price does manage to make it back, keep an eye for reversal candlesticks.
copper member
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
those charts are well analyzed they are telling lot of info

Bitcoin Long Term Outlook And Prediction

Etherium Long Term Outlook And Prediction

Etherium Update: Trendline Broken

30 minutes ago Etherium broke through the trend-line I marked in my earlier post.

The price may now fall into the buy area I said to watch for a reversal.

Currently it's in a weak buy area I forgot to mark in previous post. We could see a small rise to take place from this area but I think ultimately it will end up being broken and we'll see the price fall into the area below.

As always, the price will tell us what it's going to do.
Etherium Update: Close To Entering Major Sell Area

After reversing on Monday Etherium has continued to rise, and is now close to entering the sell area between 228 to 243 created by the big drop on October 15th.

At midnight last night the rise that started earlier in afternoon came to end and the price fell back to the trend-line that's formed as a result of the price making consistent lows. When it reached the trend-line this morning it reversed and moved back up to the high created by the drop, but it then reversed again and is now in close proximity to the trend-line again.

The fact that two fairly big reversals have taken place from the same point means a double top pattern has formed, which suggests we could see a drop through the trend-line take place later on today or sometime tonight. 

The two points to watch now are the areas I've marked. 

If the price breaks through the trend-line it's likely we'll see some kind of reversal take place at the upper area, however, I'm not sure if this reversal will cause the price to move back up to the highs of the double top because it's not that strong of an area.

The bottom area has a better chance of causing a big reversal to take place but I'm not sure the price will reach it, so we'll have to monitor both areas to see what happens. 

As always, keep an eye out for reversal candlesticks when the price enters each area. 

Bitcoin Update: Huge Rise Pushes Price Past 8500

Last night a huge rise caused Bitcoin to rise up past the 8500 big round number.

The rise took place just after the price hit the small area I said we could see a drop take place at earlier on in the day. As is always the case with rises like this, the price has now pulled back and is consolidating as the traders and investors who made money from the rise take profits off their positions.

The two points to watch now are the small area at the bottom of the profit taking and the area that formed at the beginning of the rise. 

Often, when traders and investors take profits after a big move like this they buy in again close to the point where the rise ended. The small area I've marked is drawn on this point and as you can see, the price has already reversed from it two times, indicating traders and investors are actively buying around this point. 

When the price falls into this area watch for candlesticks with large one sided wicks and candles with bodies bigger than the previous candle to form on the 5 minute timeframe, as they could signal a reversal back to the current highs.

The other area to watch is the one found at the beginning of the rise. 

Again, if the price falls into here keep an eye out for the reversal candlestick mentioned above.

Etherium update coming soon, stay tuned.

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Your site is good and can be a reference to mine trading science because I also continue to learn to improve skills in trading, because I also often experience mistakes so I experience losses. I hope we are all successful in the trade
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
No, I wouldn't use trading bots right now. At the minute the market is still moving sideways rather than trending. Most, if not all, of the different trading strategies that can be coded into bots DO NOT work when the market is moving sideways. They only work when it's trending like it was last year and in previous years.

If I were you, I'd either learn how to trade the market in it's current condition's or wait for a new trend to begin and then use one of the bots.

It's probably better to learn to how to trade now to be honest. There's no way to know (for sure) when the next trend will begin, or if it will begin at all, so you could be waiting a long time to make money. If you start learning how to trade the current conditions then at least you can make some money whilst you wait for the next trend to begin.

Hope this helps, Fray.

Yes,  you have really tell the truth about bots.  Most of the bots can predict market directions when it is in side ways movement and not ranging market.  I bought a bot during my forex trading and it lose money and since then I decided to trade myself.  Trading is emotions no matter how we tried to keep it out of it.  Since it deals with human mind we must therefore bring human judgement and decisions if we really want to makes money from it.
If we can spend time developing our skills and knowledge on how trading work there is no way we would not make money from the market.  Stop spending money on bot and follow op advice on this and in no time you will have confidence on your trading decision.

We all do have the confidence in trading when there's a higher potential of your coins to prosper along with the marketplace. I think looking on the brighter sides of the market is through actual analysis, and that's the most exact point where you get a nice shot with your trading activity. Having that strategy can be done in perfect timing as well as profitable gains during those time we can't determine which coins to buy and hold.

Yes,  you have really tell the truth about bots.  Most of the bots can predict market directions when it is in side ways movement and not ranging market.  I bought a bot during my forex trading and it lose money and since then I decided to trade myself.  Trading is emotions no matter how we tried to keep it out of it.  Since it deals with human mind we must therefore bring human judgement and decisions if we really want to makes money from it.
If we can spend time developing our skills and knowledge on how trading work there is no way we would not make money from the market.  Stop spending money on bot and follow op advice on this and in no time you will have confidence on your trading decision.

Great post Arpon.

Emotions will always be present in trading. No method or book exists that enables you to trade without any emotion. We're human, emotions are and always will be, part of who we are. The quicker people realize this the sooner they can advance and make real progress in their trading.

BTC Update: I closed the buy trade I placed earlier at 6424 after seeing a reversal candlestick form on the 15 minute timeframe.

I think we're going to see the price now fall back into the buy area I mentioned earlier, so keep an eye out for reversal candlesticks if you see the price fall into the area later on tonight.

Activity: 882
Merit: 282
No, I wouldn't use trading bots right now. At the minute the market is still moving sideways rather than trending. Most, if not all, of the different trading strategies that can be coded into bots DO NOT work when the market is moving sideways. They only work when it's trending like it was last year and in previous years.

If I were you, I'd either learn how to trade the market in it's current condition's or wait for a new trend to begin and then use one of the bots.

It's probably better to learn to how to trade now to be honest. There's no way to know (for sure) when the next trend will begin, or if it will begin at all, so you could be waiting a long time to make money. If you start learning how to trade the current conditions then at least you can make some money whilst you wait for the next trend to begin.

Hope this helps, Fray.

Yes,  you have really tell the truth about bots.  Most of the bots can predict market directions when it is in side ways movement and not ranging market.  I bought a bot during my forex trading and it lose money and since then I decided to trade myself.  Trading is emotions no matter how we tried to keep it out of it.  Since it deals with human mind we must therefore bring human judgement and decisions if we really want to makes money from it.
If we can spend time developing our skills and knowledge on how trading work there is no way we would not make money from the market.  Stop spending money on bot and follow op advice on this and in no time you will have confidence on your trading decision.

Hope this helps, Fray.

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Hello All,

In this thread I'm going to detail how I trade Cryptocurrency.

I've been trading Crypto for the past 6 months with pretty decent results.

The strategy I use is based on a culmination of different techniques and knowledge I picked up in my time trading the Forex market, which is what I traded before moving to Crypto at the beginning of the year. 

There are two parts to the strategy.....

The first part is what I use when the a large rise/bull run is taking place - (you can learn how to use this on my site - see below)

And the second part is what I use when the market is slow or ranging/consolidating.

My strategy is simple to trade but requires some explaining, so I'll be posting pics and doing analysis of different trades to help you understand why I took a trade and what you can do to begin doing the same.

Lets get to it.

P.S I've also started a website that has free information on Cryptocurrency trading.

https://www.cryptotradingschoolonline.com/

It's a new site, so there's only a few articles and things on there at the moment, but I'll be adding more articles to it in the near future, including ones that go into more detail on the techniques you'll see me use in this thread, so keep an eye open for them.

Also, if you have any questions you can ask me on the thread or email me at [email protected]

Good job!
but what do you think about the trading bots? Do you find them suitable with the slow market. I asked you about it because I tried to use Trade Santa bot a I see that it seems ok. What's your opinion about it?

Quick BTC Update....

Bitcoin has continued to rise over the past couple of hours and is now close to breaking through the high of the reversal candlestick.

It's likely a small drop will take place when the price gets closer to the high, so if you're in a trade it's a good idea to take a small portion off when the price enters the area.

I'll update you again later.
Bitcoin Update....

The price failed to fall into the buy area I said to watch for a reversal in last nights post.  

Just before the price reached the area it reversed and started rising. The rise continued throughout the night and into the morning, however, at 10am a large reversal candlestick formed and caused the price to start falling again. 

This drop ended once the price reached a buy area created by last nights reversal.

When the price entered the area a reversal candlestick formed on the 5 minute time-frame, which I used as a signal to buy. 

Currently the price is at 6418, however, I'm not confident this rise will continue up to the big reversal candlestick that formed earlier. I think a drop into the buy area I mentioned last night is still likely, so we'll have to keep tabs on the situation.

For now, continue to watch the area mentioned last night (the bottom green area in the first image).
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
Thanks for making people understand with the help of the graph. their are many beginners or people who want to get into trading and this would help them to get the basic understanding and how to read the chart and analyze which will help them to take the buy/sell decision.
Okay that website really have some simple features on it but yet so appealing.

Somehow creating that type of tips is more easier to read that with long kind of pharagraphs.

Please do continue. I will follow this for a better knowledge with trading even with this small fluctuations that are happening. I know there is still profit if you can do it right.

I'll try, Reid. Some of the concepts I talk about are pretty difficult to put into tip articles, so I have to use long paragraphs unfortunately. Yes, the market has been quite slow these past few months but I think things are stating to pick up again. A move back up to 8400 on Bitcoin could be underway now and it may complete by Christmas. We'll have to see after that though.

Last few analyzes make sense, I'm sure.
However, I have doubts about will it be a long candle or squeeze - up or down? - before global growth begins?

I'm not sure either Rebrik7, we'll have to wait and see.

Great man i think i will stick to the website and check since probably same topics just more discussion here I really appreciate you putting it up Site is actually great

Glad you like it, SlimshadyMmp. More articles will be on the site soon but I'll also post mini articles on here from time to time, like I did on Saturday with the stop loss article, so do still check every now and again just in case you miss something.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Great man i think i will stick to the website and check since probably same topics just more discussion here I really appreciate you putting it up Site is actually great
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Last few analyzes make sense, I'm sure.
However, I have doubts about will it be a long candle or squeeze - up or down? - before global growth begins?
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Okay that website really have some simple features on it but yet so appealing.

Somehow creating that type of tips is more easier to read that with long kind of pharagraphs.

Please do continue. I will follow this for a better knowledge with trading even with this small fluctuations that are happening. I know there is still profit if you can do it right.
Pages:
Jump to: