Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm in love with someone else's girlfriend - page 3. (Read 533 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 02:23:55 PM
Maybe it could happen because our boyfriend is less sexy, while other sexy person boyfriend, beautiful, white, etc ..
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL
February 03, 2018, 02:04:41 PM
"A friend"

tbh

decide, I mean it cant be your best buddy if you didnt know he was dating the girl you fell for.

After all youre a dick anyway going for it.

Activity: 133
February 03, 2018, 01:54:31 PM
Don't ruin their  love Story.
Activity: 152
February 03, 2018, 01:53:43 PM
move on guys, women not just him, life is sometimes not as expected  Cry
Activity: 8
February 03, 2018, 01:42:12 PM
It is better to stay away.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 11:09:11 AM
I agree with everybody here, good advice is always a simple one but hard to take in.
Move on my friend, focus on your life. It's not the right time and she's dating a common
friend? that's just a recipe for disaster and regret. Don't put yourself on that situation,
You'll find someone better.
Activity: 26
February 03, 2018, 02:50:06 AM
If I myself would not fall in love with someone else's boyfriend, because my personal nature, when it's serious with a boyfriend, is unlikely to be someone's boyfriend.
Activity: 15
February 03, 2018, 01:12:14 AM
"You have the right love at the wrong time." That's is a lyric in a song. Don't make a move that might hurt anyone. If the person you're falling in love with feels the same way, then better let him/her to the rightful thing.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
February 03, 2018, 12:45:22 AM
I think you're just interested on her because you found someone who has the same hobby or passion as yours. But think it over and maybe you'll realize what you really feel for her.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 06:55:03 PM
Just wait for them to break up and then you will get together. Smiley
Activity: 47
February 02, 2018, 06:28:23 PM
A friend of mine needs help. Read his story below and drop your suggestion(s).

"I met this babe last year August, been seeing her for a few years tho but never spoke... We share same passion so when we found out, we hooked up real big... I immediately fell for her, later discovered she was dating someone I knew quite well so I tried not pushing my luck so I don't look stupid... I think that failed woefully cause I later told her and she took no offense tho.

The issue z that I'm beginning to love her more with the passing of each day, and it scares me a lot because I've stopped having interest in any other girl no matter the inner or physical beauty they carry... Like, I love this girl to the sun!!!

I'm getting really frustrated.""

Always remember "once a cheater always a cheater" i kinda always apply this statement with any girl that i'll try to interact with so i have this mindset if shes that kind of girl, i back away with love thing so i go with flurt, so in your case your in a wrong situation, bro she has BF, he's BF has a feeling too. Think about what if your the BG amd your GF would fo that for you. See? Try to reflect with any situation you will in.
Activity: 24
February 02, 2018, 04:08:29 PM
You need to make a choice - You either cut it off and change-up your daily routine or you decide your willing to risk / strain your friendships...

Personally, no relationship is worth destroying multiple friendships and whoever I marry needs to be able to gel/be friends with my circle of friends as well (important dynamic).

Wish you the best..
Activity: 89
January 31, 2018, 06:48:00 PM
Awww no man. Get him out from this. There's no good.
Activity: 198
January 31, 2018, 05:47:49 PM
I hope this helps:

"Why does love make us so irrational?

That common belief is incorrect. It isn't love that makes you irrational - you're irrational and the emotions you feel are a result of it. A rational human being feels emotions too, but when they love, the love they feel will tend to be more rational and reasonable. It will simply make sense to them and likely also make sense in the eyes of others.

Your emotions are a result of the quality of your thinking - not the other way around. For emotions that make more sense, improve the quality of your thinking. I think you'll find that any love you feel in the future will be more genuine and lasting."

(From:https://www.quora.com/Why-does-love-make-us-so-irrational)
Most of the time, the heart contradicts the mind, sometimes, no matter how hard we try to be rational in our thinking but our heart does not agree with it. Some times it is the very difficult battle we are fighting in the inside when we decide with our mind not to or to stop to but our hearts wrestles with our mind. And what is the result? We live in agony, we live in sufferings for the sake of rationality.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 05:29:31 PM
Move on. Dont get into trouble.
Activity: 85
January 31, 2018, 05:03:02 PM
Do what you feel and everything will be fine.
Activity: 31
January 31, 2018, 02:58:15 PM
A friend of mine needs help. Read his story below and drop your suggestion(s).

"I met this babe last year August, been seeing her for a few years tho but never spoke... We share same passion so when we found out, we hooked up real big... I immediately fell for her, later discovered she was dating someone I knew quite well so I tried not pushing my luck so I don't look stupid... I think that failed woefully cause I later told her and she took no offense tho.

The issue z that I'm beginning to love her more with the passing of each day, and it scares me a lot because I've stopped having interest in any other girl no matter the inner or physical beauty they carry... Like, I love this girl to the sun!!!

I'm getting really frustrated.""
I recommend stopping that
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 30, 2018, 04:06:32 PM
Shrug it off brother. It's just infatuation or our natural lust.
Direct your attention to something else perhaps a hobby or an activity. And go on and meet other people. Trust me, it'll help you a lot and will save you from tons of trouble.
Activity: 104
January 25, 2018, 11:07:23 AM
Do you confuse the real love, don't you Huh Huh ? maybe you want to possess her not love. If you love her, i think you should confess her and don't care about result  Wink
Activity: 26
January 24, 2018, 11:10:57 PM
I've also experienced something like falling in love with someone else's lover, to me it's very stupid, and you'd better hurry to forget him, before the love is too deep ...
Pages:
Jump to: