Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm in love with someone else's girlfriend - page 4. (Read 533 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 04:45:22 PM
That's serous. However, you can give it a trial to approach the girl but she must not be girlfriend of one of your friends. If the girl found you better in love and care than her boyfriend, you can have your way but if she is true love with her boyfriend and her boyfriend loves her the same, please don't cause trouble and search for your own. Girls plenty for world now.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 03:52:04 PM
I understand you feel... I fall in love with someone else's girlfriend before.. Then i just hope they will break up and i keep waiting and I just realize that I just keep wasting my time. Trust me , don't wasting time for this , go find some good job and earn more money first. After you become a successful people and you can find your good girlfriend easily.
Activity: 451
Merit: 269
January 23, 2018, 11:34:12 PM
I hope this helps:

"Why does love make us so irrational?

That common belief is incorrect. It isn't love that makes you irrational - you're irrational and the emotions you feel are a result of it. A rational human being feels emotions too, but when they love, the love they feel will tend to be more rational and reasonable. It will simply make sense to them and likely also make sense in the eyes of others.

Your emotions are a result of the quality of your thinking - not the other way around. For emotions that make more sense, improve the quality of your thinking. I think you'll find that any love you feel in the future will be more genuine and lasting."

(From:https://www.quora.com/Why-does-love-make-us-so-irrational)
brand new
Activity: 0
January 23, 2018, 11:12:00 PM
Forget about her. If she leaves him for you, she is worth nothing. If she stays with him, you can't have her.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
January 16, 2018, 08:08:56 PM
It's infatuation, not love.    Cool
Activity: 29
January 16, 2018, 07:51:03 PM
I suggest that don't let yourself fall in the wrong kind of situation, it's just an INFATUATION
Activity: 2
January 16, 2018, 07:14:46 PM
A friend of mine needs help. Read his story below and drop your suggestion(s).

"I met this babe last year August, been seeing her for a few years tho but never spoke... We share same passion so when we found out, we hooked up real big... I immediately fell for her, later discovered she was dating someone I knew quite well so I tried not pushing my luck so I don't look stupid... I think that failed woefully cause I later told her and she took no offense tho.

The issue z that I'm beginning to love her more with the passing of each day, and it scares me a lot because I've stopped having interest in any other girl no matter the inner or physical beauty they carry... Like, I love this girl to the sun!!!

I'm getting really frustrated.""
Pages:
Jump to: