Pages:
Author

Topic: I'M NEW HERE - page 2. (Read 300 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 618
March 08, 2024, 04:14:57 PM
Hi guys, i'm new here, i have spent the past days learning somethings on the forum, especially how to make a post, i will really appreciate if i'm guided on how other things are run on the forum and the do's and don't on here...thank you in advance
This is being done here just as it's being done in a normal society: live your normal life, share what you have to teach others, and learn from those you see something to learn from. Just focus on developing yourself. 

One thing about this forum is that you can't learn everything all at once; the more you go, the more you will get used to the forum and gain more knowledge.

The little things you just have to keep in mind as you grow gradually are that this forum doesn't like plagiarism; share your own work and don't steal other people's. If you see some educational material that you will love to share with the community, don't forget to give credit to the author; it's very important. 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
March 08, 2024, 03:55:47 PM
Welcome to this forum, good luck with your forum journey. There are many difficulties in understanding various topics in the new forum but if a member takes time and tries to understand the topics then he can understand the topics no matter how difficult the topics are. First you need to know about the general topics, when you know about the general topics then you will try to learn about the more difficult topics. How to post in the forum, how to comment, how to add images or how to add various news links to the forum, you need to know before. When you are aware of these things, it will be much easier for you to ask forum questions and share various information. If you can do these tasks in the first stage, then you can do difficult tasks in this forum, but before doing difficult tasks, you need to do relatively easy tasks first.
Activity: 966
Merit: 701
March 08, 2024, 03:27:04 PM
Do's:
Read the sticky threads.
Obey the forum rules.
Have a question? Use the forum search engine first before starting a topic.

Don'ts:
Don’t plagiarize or post AI content.
Don’t spam.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
March 08, 2024, 01:56:37 PM
Welcome, I'm not new but not having signed on for a long time

Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Chainjoes.com
March 08, 2024, 11:51:56 AM
Hi guys, i'm new here, i have spent the past days learning somethings on the forum, especially how to make a post, i will really appreciate if i'm guided on how other things are run on the forum and the do's and don't on here...thank you in advance

First of all welcome to bitcointalk forum. I hope you are doing well, it is good to hear that you have read some of the post before making a topic and writing a post. Most of the newbie just start a topic as soon as they create an account.

In my experience. There are somethings that you should not do in this forum. Such are, spamming in topic to get activity and pumping your rank up. and don't copy paste from other sources. try to be yourself. being yourself is one the best things around here.

And that is it from me, I wish you an great journey ahead. Keep reading and making good quality posts and you will get an unexpected out come soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 390
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
March 08, 2024, 08:02:24 AM

I will like you to take time in reading through these threads below as they are your first guide to have a successful start from the forum

Helpful threads.

Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657

Before you can stary posting you need to read this and learn first under posting etiquettes
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalk-posting-etiquette-5184741

everything you need to know about forum rank, activities and merits.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/faq-everything-you-need-to-know-about-forum-activity-account-ranks-and-merit-2766177

Make use of the forum search function as well, this will help you easily locate any aspect of interest that have already been discussed.

Welcome to bitcointalk and remember not to plagiarize.

Activity: 406
Merit: 360
March 08, 2024, 07:28:01 AM
Newbies read before posting

You should also read all the sticky threads on this board. If you look at the first topic on this board, you will see them. Also whatever questions that you want to know, feel free to ask here, or better still make use of the search engine. This is because most of the questions asked by newbies have been answered before. You should avoid plagiarism, which is copy and paste of other people's work. It Isa big offense here that leads to ban of account
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 08, 2024, 07:25:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: