Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 45. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
June 18, 2016, 02:14:16 PM
selling it at this time seems a bright idea to me right now. who knows what halving may bring.

You can sell now as price is very good at 750$. or you can still wait and wait for more rise in the price. Its all depends upon you on when you wish to sell and what the profit is OK for you to take.

Yeah if you are satisfied with current price then you can sell your coins and secure the profits or else if you are looking for additional profits then you should wait for some more time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
June 18, 2016, 02:01:57 PM
selling it at this time seems a bright idea to me right now. who knows what halving may bring.

You can sell now as price is very good at 750$. or you can still wait and wait for more rise in the price. Its all depends upon you on when you wish to sell and what the profit is OK for you to take.
legendary
Activity: 840
June 18, 2016, 01:20:47 AM
Well, you could always hold bitcoin for the long term and just wait for the profits to come in gradually, but I think a smarter way would be to speculate on the price on different stages.

But the general direction is up, up, up.

I don't prefer to hold it for a long term, I keep on selling whenever I can make profits from it and again wait for the price drop to buy some more coins and I think that is the best way to play with bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 18, 2016, 12:53:48 AM
Well, you could always hold bitcoin for the long term and just wait for the profits to come in gradually, but I think a smarter way would be to speculate on the price on different stages.

But the general direction is up, up, up.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
June 17, 2016, 09:02:13 PM
maybe the price will be fail during halving day Roll Eyes
so better sell our bitcoin now  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 840
June 17, 2016, 04:44:37 PM
really good decision sir..you are really good i have to say..now see where the bitcoin price is..all time high it has reached...congrats
Not yet all time high. This is rather a 28-month high. This will be good for those holding since those 28 months has passed. More so if you've been holding at the $200 price range. Good things really come to those who wait.

Waiting too long can also be risky as if price drops in future then you need to wait for a long time to see the higher price so sell it when you are earning profits from it.

yes it's better not to be too greedy, when looking at the prices really high it is better to sell.
than when it falls we will wait longer to bounce back.

now the time of price increase is running so we do not have to sell it right now and have to wait a little more in order to get some more profit, and it is not the greed but it is that for which everyone started to buy bitcoin and and everyone is waiting, those who will sell their coins right ow then they wasted their time while waiting for the halving as they are running away before the halving.

There is no assurance that price will go high at the time of halving and if you feel that you are earning some profits then you should not hesitate in selling  your coins.
Activity: 644
June 17, 2016, 03:31:22 PM
really good decision sir..you are really good i have to say..now see where the bitcoin price is..all time high it has reached...congrats
Not yet all time high. This is rather a 28-month high. This will be good for those holding since those 28 months has passed. More so if you've been holding at the $200 price range. Good things really come to those who wait.

Waiting too long can also be risky as if price drops in future then you need to wait for a long time to see the higher price so sell it when you are earning profits from it.

yes it's better not to be too greedy, when looking at the prices really high it is better to sell.

now the time of price increase is running so we do not have to sell it right now and have to wait a little more in order to get some more profit, and it is not the greed but it is that for which everyone started to buy bitcoin and and everyone is waiting, those who will sell their coins right ow then they wasted their time while waiting for the halving as they are running away before the halving.
Activity: 924
June 17, 2016, 02:03:40 PM

Honestly very hard to not be greedy when prices keep rising as at present, the only reason not to sell bitcoin now due we still have around 20 days more.

We should really hoard for more and stau chill so we can sti see price up and dont create some panic so people will not sell all they have, but for todays run well no one can really stop it because many volume of peoples selects to hoard now rather than selling and surely the massive selling will happen in july so better hold for more income.

As the halving comes, holding of bitcoin and saving as many as you can today is really a recommended thing to do. It is not just for my purpose.
But it is really going to have a good purpose for all of us.
[/quote

It will be really good if we hold our coins for next couple of days, as now we are near to halving so selling at that particular time will be really profitable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
June 17, 2016, 11:33:22 AM
Price was $402 on the day you've posted this thread, if that's when you've bought it. Price today is  $725+

You've already made a good profit there mate Grin
i think most of people  that already bought when price still $400 already know that they're doing right thing if see bitcoin price for now  Grin

But also there are people who were just panic and sold when it was dropped to $350 or so Tongue

Some did indeed but the most are just holding it, people are mostly waiting till the price is a bit more up and than sell it gain and so on..
Something that I really recommend doing to anyone is to keep a reasonable buffer of savings for emergencies and invest anything you can basically spare to invest.
I try to save at least 10% of what I earn each month and I invest anything left over after living expenses and costs etc.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
June 17, 2016, 08:15:29 AM

Honestly very hard to not be greedy when prices keep rising as at present, the only reason not to sell bitcoin now due we still have around 20 days more.

We should really hoard for more and stau chill so we can sti see price up and dont create some panic so people will not sell all they have, but for todays run well no one can really stop it because many volume of peoples selects to hoard now rather than selling and surely the massive selling will happen in july so better hold for more income.

As the halving comes, holding of bitcoin and saving as many as you can today is really a recommended thing to do. It is not just for my purpose.
But it is really going to have a good purpose for all of us.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
June 17, 2016, 08:05:48 AM

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
June 17, 2016, 07:58:01 AM
Golden rule of bitcoin - Only gain, gain & gain! Don't even think of selling before 2025. I know many people who sold bitcoins when it went down to ~$350 in the past few months who are now crying.

That's right, gain and gain and gain until you can get a lot of bitcoin from gaining it. And still don't sell it, until the price will satisfy you.
Holding your coin is really one of the best way today if you really want to get profit out of it.
Activity: 518
June 17, 2016, 07:47:50 AM

Activity: 616
June 17, 2016, 07:25:21 AM
Price was $402 on the day you've posted this thread, if that's when you've bought it. Price today is  $725+

i think most of people  that already bought when price still $400 already know that they're doing right thing if see bitcoin price for now  Grin

But also there are people who were just panic and sold when it was dropped to $350 or so Tongue

Some did indeed but the most are just holding it, people are mostly waiting till the price is a bit more up and than sell it gain and so on..
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
June 17, 2016, 07:21:56 AM
Golden rule of bitcoin - Only gain, gain & gain! Don't even think of selling before 2025. I know many people who sold bitcoins when it went down to ~$350 in the past few months who are now crying.
Activity: 126
June 17, 2016, 07:00:15 AM

Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
June 17, 2016, 07:00:01 AM

i will say its not time to sell yet buddies, its so early yet we can see more pumps since their are many days to come before halving maybe we can see 1200$ price in the future because the price of bitcoin is almost at 750$+ so if we will not greedy to sell well we can earn for more in the future so better we just hold and wait for more profits well come to our pocket in july.
Activity: 212
Merit: 115
June 17, 2016, 06:58:10 AM

Activity: 192
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 17, 2016, 06:01:49 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
June 17, 2016, 05:24:56 AM

Pages:
Jump to: