Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 56. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 17, 2016, 05:31:14 AM

It depends on at what price you actually bought your coins, if you bought at lower price then you should not hesitate in selling at current price if you are earning profits from it.

Exactly. Don't be greed too much waiting for that high price because ometimes holding too much will just result for a big loss. Once you make profits don't hesitate to sold it depends on the current price trend and rally.

Yes I recently sold majority of my coins as it was giving me almost double profits on my investments, so I preferred to sell it and make profits from it.
It is around this time not that smart to sell now and that is because the value is going to be more worth and it is nice that people are holding it now so that is good.
But of course there will be a possibility that it will takes a longer time until we can sell it.

Holding it till halving is good, as it is expected that price will rise at the time of halving, so if you want good profits then you can sell at that time.
Activity: 364
May 17, 2016, 05:21:38 AM

It depends on at what price you actually bought your coins, if you bought at lower price then you should not hesitate in selling at current price if you are earning profits from it.

Exactly. Don't be greed too much waiting for that high price because ometimes holding too much will just result for a big loss. Once you make profits don't hesitate to sold it depends on the current price trend and rally.

Yes I recently sold majority of my coins as it was giving me almost double profits on my investments, so I preferred to sell it and make profits from it.
It is around this time not that smart to sell now and that is because the value is going to be more worth and it is nice that people are holding it now so that is good.
But of course there will be a possibility that it will takes a longer time until we can sell it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
May 12, 2016, 04:49:51 PM
If you don't want to sell your coins then why are you earning it or buying it, everyone here is buying or earning only to make good profits from it.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
May 12, 2016, 03:48:24 PM

Good for you. It always depend on the current price trend. Sometimes when I reached double profits Im still looking for the some possiblity or factors that will make the price move either it's up or down before doing such move.

Well if i were you ,or any of those bagholders that has the coin invested worthing around 100% i would sell it instant without hesitate,profit is profit makes no sense hold for 1 year a coin hoping it to break and get 200% or more,if you able to make profit you should sell the market acts always different up and down are the only places where the coins can go and with bitcoin the same thing.I had lost some bitcoins because i enter on the wrong moment and i didnt wanna to sell for a loss,result the coin dropped to half and i were forced to sell as i need the coins.
Activity: 798
May 12, 2016, 01:32:14 PM

Its best now to sell not any coin. The value is not worth to sell it. We must all wait a while for halving, that will be the best option.
You can also now see that the value is rising slowly and that is very good for those who made an investment. So I'm sure there will be an increase in price. Unfortunately I've sold at a price of $ 405 because i needed money and i sold my 12 BTC. Feeling so Sad.

Are you reading above comments or not? Angry or you just want to increase your post counts?

He is clearly saying that he earned double on his investments,and you are saying its not the right time to sell, spare some time to read the posts and comment accordingly.
Activity: 280
May 12, 2016, 12:54:05 PM

Its best now to sell not any coin. The value is not worth to sell it. We must all wait a while for halving, that will be the best option.
You can also now see that the value is rising slowly and that is very good for those who made an investment. So I'm sure there will be an increase in price. Unfortunately I've sold at a price of $ 405 because i needed money and i sold my 12 BTC. Feeling so Sad.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
May 12, 2016, 11:44:53 AM

It would be nice if you can hold you coin for a longer time and that is because there are now more people that is going to use Bitcoin and that is perfect for the currency itself.
And the chance is also higher that you can make some profit with it and that is perfect for the users.

No, I think he did the right thing by selling as he earned double of his invesment, its good to see that he didn't get greedy and holded for long time to earn more profits which might not possible if price drops.
Activity: 364
May 12, 2016, 09:29:42 AM

It would be nice if you can hold you coin for a longer time and that is because there are now more people that is going to use Bitcoin and that is perfect for the currency itself.
And the chance is also higher that you can make some profit with it and that is perfect for the users.
Activity: 392
May 12, 2016, 06:11:23 AM

Good for you. It always depend on the current price trend. Sometimes when I reached double profits Im still looking for the some possiblity or factors that will make the price move either it's up or down before doing such move.

If you are earning double of your investments then you should sell all your coins, what else you expect for? If you don't sell that point than you are treating your investments and profits in a  worst way.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 12, 2016, 05:47:53 AM

legendary
Activity: 1008
May 11, 2016, 11:40:19 AM

legendary
May 11, 2016, 11:37:59 AM

Activity: 924
May 11, 2016, 11:00:30 AM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
You have a good point. I believe that Bitcoin value is going to boom shortly after the upcoming halving. This means that everyone should buy as much as possible and wait for the halving to earn some serious cash.  Smiley

Majority of people are following the same strategy at a moment, buying as much they can and holding for halving to earn massive profits by selling at higher price.

No I see majority of people are not following that strategy even they like. You will see some massive post about that here in this forum but in reality they are not following it since there are lots of factors why they sold coins even at the current price.

legendary
May 11, 2016, 10:50:18 AM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
You have a good point. I believe that Bitcoin value is going to boom shortly after the upcoming halving. This means that everyone should buy as much as possible and wait for the halving to earn some serious cash.  Smiley

Majority of people are following the same strategy at a moment, buying as much they can and holding for halving to earn massive profits by selling at higher price.

No I see majority of people are not following that strategy even they like. You will see some massive post about that here in this forum but in reality they are not following it since there are lots of factors why they sold coins even at the current price.
legendary
Activity: 840
May 11, 2016, 09:23:22 AM

Activity: 275
May 11, 2016, 08:27:36 AM
You will have to sell some coins in order to make some money, but I am sure that you will hold on to your coins for the future in the hope the price is so high that it will blow your mind and you see Dollar Signs in front of you.
Activity: 378
May 11, 2016, 08:01:24 AM
Activity: 271
May 11, 2016, 07:58:06 AM
You're not good you need to sell your coins not right know but after a time you must. Because coins
need to be spent for rises if everyone hold their coins there will only be a fall maybe a big one to.
Activity: 868
May 11, 2016, 07:41:55 AM
At some point, you'd have the urge to sell whatever you're holding, either because it's price has skyrocketed, or it has gone to floor levels. Holding forever would be useless, unless you have plans of handing it over to your kids, or grand kids for that matter.

Thinking that long would be waste of time, as no one is sure about the life of bitcoin, it will on the moon or simply disappear  in next 20 years, sell when you see price is higher.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
May 11, 2016, 07:29:09 AM
At some point, you'd have the urge to sell whatever you're holding, either because it's price has skyrocketed, or it has gone to floor levels. Holding forever would be useless, unless you have plans of handing it over to your kids, or grand kids for that matter.
Pages:
Jump to: