Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 74. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 608
Merit: 100
March 29, 2016, 04:41:56 AM
is it right that the price of bitcoin will increases to 580$ in the end of June ?

Maybe yes maybe no, no one knows actually. But if the bitcoin's price increase up to $580 in the end of june, i will sell all my bitcoin and turn it into fiat.
after reading this I was pretty scared when all assume the same about you. when halving occurs and prices rose in line with expectations of everyone. certainly everyone will sell their bitcoin right?
if this happens to all users I fear the worse after halving events will occur. just as some know then

Yeah i also think about that. When all people who hold their bitcoin sell their bitcoin when the price increase after halving, i'm sure it will affect the price of bitcoin, even can make the price decrease again.
sometime i wonder, how if all people only sell and no one want to buy it at high price ?
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
March 29, 2016, 04:12:36 AM
what do you think ? if you can not sell a single coin you will not be able to get the money. it is not very good and not fun.

You take this threat title way too serious. Read the OP, you will know that he was talking about him not selling as the price was tanking heavily. It doesn't say "I will never sell my coins". Wink
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 29, 2016, 03:58:32 AM
what do you think ? if you can not sell a single coin you will not be able to get the money. it is not very good and not fun.

Well if you try to imagine 1 dollar equal 1 satoshi for 10 years ( just example) he will have a lot of coins. If something like that ever happen we can assume that bitcoin will be accepted in every store on earth. Then he can spend his satoshis relaxed. So maybe its smart to keep coins until time comes to spend it around like any other currency, in that case there will be no need for exchanges and credit cards...
But like I said just example, maybe to fantastic.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
March 27, 2016, 09:50:18 AM
Indeed, you should not sell any bitcoin anytime soon due to the upcoming events that are coming this year.
The halving will let you make profit without any doubts, just have patient and wait for it, in the past time you could trade but keep in mind it has some risks.
Overall I would just wait for the halving and wait for the right moment to sell them this year.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
March 27, 2016, 09:39:37 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 27, 2016, 09:23:42 AM
is it right that the price of bitcoin will increases to 580$ in the end of June ?

Maybe yes maybe no, no one knows actually. But if the bitcoin's price increase up to $580 in the end of june, i will sell all my bitcoin and turn it into fiat.
after reading this I was pretty scared when all assume the same about you. when halving occurs and prices rose in line with expectations of everyone. certainly everyone will sell their bitcoin right?
if this happens to all users I fear the worse after halving events will occur. just as some know then

Yeah i also think about that. When all people who hold their bitcoin sell their bitcoin when the price increase after halving, i'm sure it will affect the price of bitcoin, even can make the price decrease again.
Activity: 336
March 27, 2016, 09:16:56 AM
I'm also not gonna sell any bitcoins these days because of the halving that is coming this year it would be stupid.
You can now better just hold your bitcoins for a short term to the end of this year and see what the halving brings us.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
March 27, 2016, 07:37:06 AM

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
March 27, 2016, 06:08:26 AM
I ahve hold bitcoin over a year and ofcourse it's value was different when I'm holding on past.
I'm also feel regret to not sell more faster because my last value quite higher than today.
But as I've learned some experience, I'm better hold bitcoin until the time of halving is come !

Well that's how the markets work. Not everybody can win. But for now you haven't lost anything because you're still holding your coins.
In the last 7 months the price has increased almost $200.Not that bad I would say. Furthermore implementations to raise the blocksize are on the horizon and halving will happen soon.So this could be some reasons for another upwards movement.
Wait until the end of this year I would say.And then I believe you will have some nice profits and could cash out if you want.
Activity: 350
March 27, 2016, 05:10:59 AM

LoL I think no one will ever know what the price is going to happen in the month of June or later. could be less than $ 500 or more. we can only speculate I hope it happens
We all hope that the value of Bitcoin will rise in the future but that is hard to say because we cant control the value and that is the problem, it is impossible to predict.
We just have to wait and see for what is going to happen with the coin, but it will be not smart if you are going to sell it now indeed.
It will be better if you wait a longer time to sell it.
Activity: 476
March 27, 2016, 03:03:14 AM

LoL I think no one will ever know what the price is going to happen in the month of June or later. could be less than $ 500 or more. we can only speculate I hope it happens
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
March 27, 2016, 02:22:43 AM
I ahve hold bitcoin over a year and ofcourse it's value was different when I'm holding on past.
I'm also feel regret to not sell more faster because my last value quite higher than today.
But as I've learned some experience, I'm better hold bitcoin until the time of halving is come !
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
March 27, 2016, 02:11:29 AM

That is the idea which I think would make the price of bitcoin drop..to dump coins when the price is high...But of course, many of us will profit from it, its just that the effect of the dump might not be good and might be for long.. I hope I am wrong..  Smiley
Activity: 420
March 26, 2016, 12:56:56 PM

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 26, 2016, 12:52:07 PM

A lot of people saying this i belive it's true. It's really can be possible after halving but we can't be sure need to wait a bit and we will know.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
March 26, 2016, 09:51:00 AM
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 24, 2016, 07:25:17 AM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

and that is really smart thing to do, not matter how price low will ever be, you shouldn't ever sell your bitcoins, only when price will be pretty high like 1000$ then you cna sell and be happy with money, but don't sell for small price

you can always check the history. see the charts and speculations they are publicly available with nothing to hide since it is the past history.
these crashes have been normal, and happen all the time in every market (bigger in bitcoin since it is smaller market) but it always comes back and continues on the track.

Everywhere this happens. No matter how many times the crash has took place. Only the variation matters. This time the steep variation is expected on halving. So selling is recommended after halving.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
March 24, 2016, 04:51:39 AM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

and that is really smart thing to do, not matter how price low will ever be, you shouldn't ever sell your bitcoins, only when price will be pretty high like 1000$ then you cna sell and be happy with money, but don't sell for small price

you can always check the history. see the charts and speculations they are publicly available with nothing to hide since it is the past history.
these crashes have been normal, and happen all the time in every market (bigger in bitcoin since it is smaller market) but it always comes back and continues on the track.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 24, 2016, 04:44:04 AM

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
March 22, 2016, 12:13:58 PM
If your ultimate aim is good profit, its not the right time to sell your bitcoins. You can sell after the occurrence of block halving.
Yes, even the price drop that no one should have to sell their bitcoin and have to wait once again the gradual increase in the price of bitcoin, it is sure that the future is of bitcoin and it will establish, especially flourishing may start around halving.
If the price dropped down then it will bring a big damage for the bitcoin investors, there are a number of people who came here only because they have a faith. But there is zero percent chances only for that to happen. Obviously, the price will increase and everyone will be benefited for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: