Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 71. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
April 05, 2016, 07:41:25 AM
It is a good thing not to sell any coins and save them for years. This way you can make a huge amount of money when you finally decide to sell those coins. 

Don't save for life long, sell when you feel that this is the right time and right price to sell, only holding will not be profitable in long run, as if price drops in future then you need to wait again for bitcoin to rise up.
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
April 05, 2016, 07:04:06 AM
It is a good thing not to sell any coins and save them for years. This way you can make a huge amount of money when you finally decide to sell those coins. 
is that bitcoin price will be huge at future?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
April 05, 2016, 04:42:22 AM
Activity: 364
April 04, 2016, 10:16:10 AM
I'm not going to sell my coin at this moment I am willing to take the risk. If it drops I'm still going to keep and hope for a rise. Thats just how it is gotta take some risks.

If you want to earn higher profits then you need to take risks, higher rewards comes with higher risks and if we hold now then we can expect good returns in future.
Around this time it is not good indeed to sell your coins, because the value is not even high enough to make a such good profit or you must have to bought it at a low price.
But it will be nice if you can make a lot of profit later in the future after the price will rise.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 04, 2016, 04:13:04 AM
I sold some of my coins last week, but rest I am holding as I feel that bitcoin will go to higher level in next few months, so planning to sell when the halving occurs.

Better to get some coins before halving cause price can grow fast and profit will be almost instant. I think now better to hold before halving comes.

That is smart, buy now and hold for next couple of months so that you would be enjoying some higher profits selling now is not profitable as it will not give you best returns.

If you bought bitcoin in a lower price, of course there will be a profit in selling it now,, It's just that after the halving the profit will be greater..But at this point,  everyone should start collecting coins and keep it..2 months is almost here..
Activity: 938
April 03, 2016, 04:16:22 PM
I sold some of my coins last week, but rest I am holding as I feel that bitcoin will go to higher level in next few months, so planning to sell when the halving occurs.

Better to get some coins before halving cause price can grow fast and profit will be almost instant. I think now better to hold before halving comes.

That is smart, buy now and hold for next couple of months so that you would be enjoying some higher profits selling now is not profitable as it will not give you best returns.
Activity: 588
April 03, 2016, 03:53:35 PM

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 03, 2016, 01:36:07 PM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
almost every week or evey month,bitcoin price is falling,but not make us worry,its really normal and not make me sell my bitcoin,because we all know bitcon price will raise up again,even we not sure how far it will raise,but its nice to keep our bitcoin on wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
April 03, 2016, 09:44:11 AM
I have been collecting coins for more than four years now. Until 2015, I refrained from selling any of my coins. Even when BTC touched the $1,000 mark, I held on to my coins. That was a very very bad decision. I lost my job in 2014, and for around 6 months I didn't had a revenue source. I sold 80% of my coins in 2015, at average prices of $225 to $235. 

wow, that is indeed a very bad decision, i am sorry to hear that.

i have never though anybody could hold bitcoin for this long from $1000 to $200 (~$800 difference) is a long way to go. i would have sold my coins long before than on the way back down probably around $600.
but for the good or bad i have entered bitcoin at $400 (>a year ago)

Hmm... I bought most of my coins in 2012, when the rate was going at $8 to $10 per coin. But still, had I sold them at the peak, then I'd have been a lot better right now.

I sold a total of 24 coins, and received some $5,500. I made a loss of around $18,500 by holding them for too long.  Angry
Activity: 952
April 03, 2016, 08:46:41 AM
I'm not going to sell my coin at this moment I am willing to take the risk. If it drops I'm still going to keep and hope for a rise. Thats just how it is gotta take some risks.

If you want to earn higher profits then you need to take risks, higher rewards comes with higher risks and if we hold now then we can expect good returns in future.
Activity: 793
April 03, 2016, 08:32:05 AM
Activity: 952
April 03, 2016, 08:11:33 AM
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
April 03, 2016, 07:10:27 AM
I have been collecting coins for more than four years now. Until 2015, I refrained from selling any of my coins. Even when BTC touched the $1,000 mark, I held on to my coins. That was a very very bad decision. I lost my job in 2014, and for around 6 months I didn't had a revenue source. I sold 80% of my coins in 2015, at average prices of $225 to $235. 

wow, that is indeed a very bad decision, i am sorry to hear that.

i have never though anybody could hold bitcoin for this long from $1000 to $200 (~$800 difference) is a long way to go. i would have sold my coins long before than on the way back down probably around $600.
but for the good or bad i have entered bitcoin at $400 (>a year ago)
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
April 03, 2016, 06:51:51 AM
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
April 03, 2016, 06:28:55 AM
Well i believe isnt just related to bitcoins but almost all altcoins that has a good market and interest being traded daily.I would dump my coins and invest them full at bitcoin because the pump that may happen.

Well predicted, every user here are expecting for the same. If this stability in bitcoin continues we can't experience a good profit within few months, though halving takes place.

i think it is a bad thing that most of bitcoin users are waiting for a pump to happen so they can get rich. i mean i think it is possible though, but i say if everybody is making plans for when the pump comes, it may never come and there will be a lot of disappointed investors in the end.

I can not see this as a biad thing. Just someone is a hodler doesn't mean he is not spending some of his coins.
And as we all know the big players will always find a way to move the market. So we will see price increases in the future. The reasons for that could be completely different. It could be that people are fascinated by new coming implementations for instance.Or a big company announcing to accept and use Bitcoin.The halving itself don't has to play a role for an increase of the value.It's just a possibility.And that could already be priced in, who knows.
My point is that development will drive to more adoption.More adoption will mean more users.More users mean more buyers, sellers, speculators,hodlers, spenders etc.And this will lead to a growing price.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
April 03, 2016, 06:09:39 AM
If everyone carry that spirit, it's value will definitely rise. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
April 03, 2016, 05:47:59 AM
Well i believe isnt just related to bitcoins but almost all altcoins that has a good market and interest being traded daily.I would dump my coins and invest them full at bitcoin because the pump that may happen.

Well predicted, every user here are expecting for the same. If this stability in bitcoin continues we can't experience a good profit within few months, though halving takes place.

i think it is a bad thing that most of bitcoin users are waiting for a pump to happen so they can get rich. i mean i think it is possible though, but i say if everybody is making plans for when the pump comes, it may never come and there will be a lot of disappointed investors in the end.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 03, 2016, 05:40:35 AM

Activity: 462
April 02, 2016, 05:52:00 PM
buying or selling bitcoin is a type of trade and if you know when you buy or sell bitcoin you can make a good profit so if you don't want to sell your bitcoin is your choose.
but other have made a job with that kind of trade. even me i try this and i made by a little luck a good profit.
you must try it maybe in this time the price is stable but there is a chance for bitcoin price to drop and then make a high growth.
Activity: 252
April 02, 2016, 05:46:11 PM

Well we all know thats a lie lol.

What alt coin has a good market... maybe just dice with clams but thats about it. Its not a matter of if it will happen, its a matter of when lol.
Pages:
Jump to: