Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 77. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
March 17, 2016, 01:04:49 PM
I think it is smart to keep it and wait for the price to rise to a high level. It always bumped back, and it will do so again IMO. Selling at a loss would just be a mistake IMO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 17, 2016, 12:38:39 PM
That is very smart. But there must be a time that you must sell your coins, otherwise you cant make profit.
So the best thing that you can do is just wait a little longer till the value is high and than you can sell it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 17, 2016, 11:13:26 AM
I like to incorporate this cryptocurrency to my daily life, that is why I love to do some transactions paying with bitcoin, but of course I also try to save more of this currency looking for an amazing increase in its current price.

Saving this crypto will really benefit people later this year, many people are speculating about the price will go up after the halving.
So im am saving as much as i can before the halving comes.
Maybe in the end of the year you can sell it. Because it is good that you now not selling because the value is not that high.
And we all hope that it will be also more worth later so we can sell it with some profit.
You don't need to wait until the end of the year/ for halving not occur at the end of the year. but in the middle probably between August prices will soar high. maybe we can sell in the month

Yes we would see much better price at the time of halving, so its better we hold till then and sell at the time of halving to earn more profits.

Indeed, we should just have some patience for the halving because the halving will let us make profit for sure.
Its just that people do not have the patience to wait and want to sell them to make a little bit of profit these days...

Price is rising slowly at a moment, so we can expect that the price would be better at the time of halving, so holding till halving can be more profitable.
Activity: 420
March 17, 2016, 11:11:42 AM
I like to incorporate this cryptocurrency to my daily life, that is why I love to do some transactions paying with bitcoin, but of course I also try to save more of this currency looking for an amazing increase in its current price.

Saving this crypto will really benefit people later this year, many people are speculating about the price will go up after the halving.
Maybe in the end of the year you can sell it. Because it is good that you now not selling because the value is not that high.
And we all hope that it will be also more worth later so we can sell it with some profit.
You don't need to wait until the end of the year/ for halving not occur at the end of the year. but in the middle probably between August prices will soar high. maybe we can sell in the month

Yes we would see much better price at the time of halving, so its better we hold till then and sell at the time of halving to earn more profits.

Indeed, we should just have some patience for the halving because the halving will let us make profit for sure.
Its just that people do not have the patience to wait and want to sell them to make a little bit of profit these days...
Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 17, 2016, 10:26:42 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 17, 2016, 10:04:48 AM

Activity: 476
March 17, 2016, 09:58:07 AM
Why should you sell your bitcoins right now I even think its stupid because there is profit in the future if you ask me.
I think we just need to be patient till the halving has been done and we all can make profit.
Activity: 364
March 17, 2016, 08:59:46 AM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 17, 2016, 01:47:15 AM

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 16, 2016, 07:56:11 PM
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
March 16, 2016, 07:44:16 PM
Well as i said this last week were the oportunity to made some good income todays looks like the altcoin has been dumped and lets see the time they will take to recover and be pumped again,because is to long till the halving.

Even after a dump, ETH is ~15x of what it was a couple of months back.
Bitcoin seems to be the stable, boring coin amongst them all.

Eth is now ~13x up of what it was in february.But you don't know where it will be when it is getting dumped.
And it will get dumped sooner or later. So the actual increase only does you a favour when you get out in time.

Its good around this time to not sell any coin. Because the value is not that high so you wont get that much money for it.
We all hope that it will be more worth later so we can sell it with some profit later in the future.

Of course we all hope this will happen but we will see if this will happen in the future because the bitcoin is not to predict these days.
Its mostly for the bitcoin just a matter of time before the bitcoin will go or down or up, mostly it first go up and than down for a while.
Selling coins would not be smart because of the upcoming events of the bitcoin(halving).

We can't the current price of Bitcoin as low or not upto the extent. Even this price too gives profit but might be little less than you predicted.

This is not the right price to sell as if you hold for a while you can make more profits at the time of halving, so its better if we hold our bitcoins for next couple of months and sell when halving occurs.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 16, 2016, 08:02:03 AM
Well as i said this last week were the oportunity to made some good income todays looks like the altcoin has been dumped and lets see the time they will take to recover and be pumped again,because is to long till the halving.

Eth is now ~13x up of what it was in february.But you don't know where it will be when it is getting dumped.
And it will get dumped sooner or later. So the actual increase only does you a favour when you get out in time.

Its good around this time to not sell any coin. Because the value is not that high so you wont get that much money for it.
We all hope that it will be more worth later so we can sell it with some profit later in the future.

Of course we all hope this will happen but we will see if this will happen in the future because the bitcoin is not to predict these days.
Its mostly for the bitcoin just a matter of time before the bitcoin will go or down or up, mostly it first go up and than down for a while.
Selling coins would not be smart because of the upcoming events of the bitcoin(halving).

We can't the current price of Bitcoin as low or not upto the extent. Even this price too gives profit but might be little less than you predicted.
Activity: 140
March 15, 2016, 02:21:48 PM
Not selling at all is not a good idea, selling at the price falls is not a good idea too IMO, I think it's best to sell when you see the price at a peak or a limit you think won't overcome easily.
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 15, 2016, 12:40:54 PM
This is upon our choices if we do not want to sell our coins, or do change them when you feel like its time. But as for me of course I am not suppose to sell my coins yet since I dont have that much but time will come that I might be able to do so due to trading or selling for negotiation purposes..
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 15, 2016, 12:34:13 PM

On this moment it is of course not good to do it. The value is not that high enough to sell it so that will be wasted money.
It will be good if you are waiting a long time. If the price has rise than you can sell it with profit later. But it needs time and the halving is also coming so that is very good.

Take profit on ETH this time. It's clearly an act of pumping. Don't expect too much. The large of increase in an altcoins is obviously because of pump. Remember the last $500 saga of bitcoin? That is good example.
Activity: 350
March 15, 2016, 11:45:44 AM

Activity: 518
March 15, 2016, 11:10:22 AM
Is bitcoin viewed as a good long term investment?
bitcoin is suitable for long-term investment because the future is the era of the digital age. so the price of bitcoin will definitely be high it is spoken by many people. I believe it Cheesy
Activity: 476
March 15, 2016, 10:26:40 AM

On this moment it is of course not good to do it. The value is not that high enough to sell it so that will be wasted money.
It will be good if you are waiting a long time. If the price has rise than you can sell it with profit later. But it needs time and the halving is also coming so that is very good.
Activity: 714
SkyFall
March 15, 2016, 10:21:36 AM
Selling your bitcoins is not so smart right now due to the things that are gonna happen in a few months.
First is that the bitcoin is growing a lot and people are investing and the other thing is the halving that is coming.
Activity: 210
March 15, 2016, 10:15:41 AM

Its not pretty Bro, There is just a few to go for halving I think Coming September as you expect Bitcoin's rate will fly like rocket.
Pages:
Jump to: