Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 9. (Read 132683 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
September 27, 2016, 07:30:01 PM
Hold it for a while and sell them when you are getting benefits from it or else if price falls in future then you need to wait longer to enjoy the profits and if you lack patience then  you may sell them at lower price.

Never sell at a lower price than when you buy. We are here to make money, not to lose them. Even if bitcoin price drops by hundred dollars, it always bounce back. All you need to do is wait for the price to bounce bank. It only takes a few months before the price bounce back when it falls. A few months wait will not hurt. Just be busy with other things so that you will not be tempted to panic sell.

There will always be plenty of people that sell their coins in panic. No matter what their intentions and plans were at the beginning when it comes to holding Bitcoin as a long term investment, they forget about it as soon as they see the price drop heavily. They are called weak hands. Same is, and has been happening with stocks. It will never change.
Panics and  being worried cant be  avoided specially when you are  thinking  on your investment and the money you used  is very important to you thats why sometimes when price drops  , one thing comes through our minds that we should sell before  it  goes down to the bottom thats why  some could  sell their coins without  hesitating.

They actually can be avoided. An important reason as to why people are heavily in panic when the price goes down, is the fact that they use money that they can't miss in their personal life to invest in Bitcoin. There are enough people that just invest money that they can afford to invest. These people mostly never panic when the price goes down and keep holding till the price recovers again. It's not that difficult.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 27, 2016, 11:08:04 AM
im not selling anything too and i think that i will make some good money with it

Yeah indeed and when people start to sell their coins just to buy them again they shoot themselves in the foot cause because of them the price is so unstable and swinging up and down. Just keep your bitcoin and it will be worth alot more
Activity: 350
September 27, 2016, 10:36:06 AM
I'm also not trying to sell my bitcoins and I think its also not the moment to do this because of the fact that the bitcoin has very good future and it will got to a higher amount due to that waiting is worth it.
Activity: 420
September 27, 2016, 10:34:07 AM
That's a smart filosofie. I wont sell any coin either until very late in the future atleast. Why would we sell it now while bitcoin is still growing.
Prices are improving even though they are improving slowly. We have to be patient and will be rewarded at the end or so I hope.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
September 27, 2016, 09:55:28 AM
Hold it for a while and sell them when you are getting benefits from it or else if price falls in future then you need to wait longer to enjoy the profits and if you lack patience then  you may sell them at lower price.

Never sell at a lower price than when you buy. We are here to make money, not to lose them. Even if bitcoin price drops by hundred dollars, it always bounce back. All you need to do is wait for the price to bounce bank. It only takes a few months before the price bounce back when it falls. A few months wait will not hurt. Just be busy with other things so that you will not be tempted to panic sell.

There will always be plenty of people that sell their coins in panic. No matter what their intentions and plans were at the beginning when it comes to holding Bitcoin as a long term investment, they forget about it as soon as they see the price drop heavily. They are called weak hands. Same is, and has been happening with stocks. It will never change.
Panics and  being worried cant be  avoided specially when you are  thinking  on your investment and the money you used  is very important to you thats why sometimes when price drops  , one thing comes through our minds that we should sell before  it  goes down to the bottom thats why  some could  sell their coins without  hesitating.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
September 27, 2016, 09:53:40 AM
I am saving it now as I don't  feel that it is the right time to sell, at current  price is not too high, in my opinion, but If I try  to have more patience I  can expect better profits.
I agree also hold some of my bitcoin in the wallet, I think that the price of bitcoin in a few weeks will exceed the price at today, so I still have confidence that I will continue to hold

Yes waiting for the bitcoins to increase in one of the patiences things you've than in your life for me it will nicely if you guys are going to invest it or trade it into another cryptop currency because you can just earn money and you could learn more about crypto currency if you guys know it already then good job
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
September 26, 2016, 10:19:47 PM

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 26, 2016, 10:10:18 PM
I hold the number of coins is not much , I will always hold , long-term investment。
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2016, 10:12:56 AM
Hold it for a while and sell them when you are getting benefits from it or else if price falls in future then you need to wait longer to enjoy the profits and if you lack patience then  you may sell them at lower price.

You didn't get his point, he is trying to say the same thing that do not hold them blindly, sell them when you see higher price as holding can be risky if price drops in future.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 26, 2016, 10:10:00 AM
Hold it for a while and sell them when you are getting benefits from it or else if price falls in future then you need to wait longer to enjoy the profits and if you lack patience then  you may sell them at lower price.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2016, 09:22:20 AM
I am saving it now as I don't  feel that it is the right time to sell, at current  price is not too high, in my opinion, but If I try  to have more patience I  can expect better profits.
I agree also hold some of my bitcoin in the wallet, I think that the price of bitcoin in a few weeks will exceed the price at today, so I still have confidence that I will continue to hold

im never selling any of my coins either because it gives me a good possibility to gain profit for just holding it
Im also holding my coins because i believe that it can give me good profit in the future, so im still saving and refrain myself in spending it.

Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 26, 2016, 08:50:00 AM

im never selling any of my coins either because it gives me a good possibility to gain profit for just holding it
Im also holding my coins because i believe that it can give me good profit in the future, so im still saving and refrain myself in spending it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 26, 2016, 08:44:28 AM

of course the price of the bitcoin is going to become really huge and i think that it will make me some big profit

Most of the people are waiting for the price increase in the future because we are going to get satisfied if that is going to happen and we know that it is going to happen in the future. So if we are just going to keep on believing in bitcoins and going to hold a lot of it we are going to nail the profit in the future without doing hard efforts.

I concur, made a big mistake of selling all my bitcoins in 2014 to a low of $180 it was the time when the price keep on crashing.
How bad it is, you could have make more money now when you hold longer, we have to learn our lessons in the past and do not be easily tempted to sell your bitcoins when the price is falling, just strengthen your trust for the future of bitcoin.

We cant really avoid those  feeling  of being worried when bitcoins price tend to fall sometimes  especially when  we  bought bitcoin recently then the price would  fall suddenly  then  you would surely panic and afraid  that you would  loss your money, you would  do that thing for sure when you dont have  strong trust in bitcoin.

Most of the people gets panic when they see price falling back and start selling their coins and big whales takes benefits of buying them at lower price, in that scenario people should learn to hold their coins tightly.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
September 26, 2016, 08:41:15 AM

of course the price of the bitcoin is going to become really huge and i think that it will make me some big profit

Most of the people are waiting for the price increase in the future because we are going to get satisfied if that is going to happen and we know that it is going to happen in the future. So if we are just going to keep on believing in bitcoins and going to hold a lot of it we are going to nail the profit in the future without doing hard efforts.

I concur, made a big mistake of selling all my bitcoins in 2014 to a low of $180 it was the time when the price keep on crashing.
How bad it is, you could have make more money now when you hold longer, we have to learn our lessons in the past and do not be easily tempted to sell your bitcoins when the price is falling, just strengthen your trust for the future of bitcoin.

We cant really avoid those  feeling  of being worried when bitcoins price tend to fall sometimes  especially when  we  bought bitcoin recently then the price would  fall suddenly  then  you would surely panic and afraid  that you would  loss your money, you would  do that thing for sure when you dont have  strong trust in bitcoin.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
September 25, 2016, 11:04:39 PM

Activity: 459
September 25, 2016, 10:35:50 PM

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 25, 2016, 10:15:58 PM

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 25, 2016, 09:56:55 PM

Activity: 389
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2016, 09:08:14 PM

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
September 25, 2016, 07:36:33 PM
If you believe in the concept of bitcoin it makes no sense to think about selling your coins while the price is under 1k. We have seen that the price can go to 1200. Which means I am not selling before the price has reach 2k. That can be in 3 years, 5 years or long and yes I can wait that long.
If you really want to keep holding all your coins till the price at least $2000 in the coming years (if it's ever going to happen), then it's of course your decision.

But know that when you use the volatile nature of Bitcoin in your advantage, that you can increase the number of coins that you have basically year on year.

You'll benefit in the way that the price goes up, and on top of that you'll benefit from the fact that you have gained extra coins in the meantime.

It's basically a win win for you if you know how to take advantage of the volatility as a trader. Just think about it.
Pages:
Jump to: