Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 10. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 25, 2016, 07:07:20 PM
I am saving it now as I don't  feel that it is the right time to sell, at current  price is not too high, in my opinion, but If I try  to have more patience I  can expect better profits.
I agree also hold some of my bitcoin in the wallet, I think that the price of bitcoin in a few weeks will exceed the price at today, so I still have confidence that I will continue to hold
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
September 25, 2016, 06:03:28 PM
If you believe in the concept of bitcoin it makes no sense to think about selling your coins while the price is under 1k. We have seen that the price can go to 1200. Which means I am not selling before the price has reach 2k. That can be in 3 years, 5 years or long and yes I can wait that long.

i agree with your statement,the price of bitcoin could soar,but up to what degree and extend is still a debatable question even with the core people surrounding it,if you are not spending any money on purchasing bitcoin sure you can wait for N number of years for the price increase,but i does not work like that in the real world,if you invest in something for a long term you must have some clarity on the product .
September 25, 2016, 05:51:20 PM
It sounds simple, but it  is difficult to perform. The volatility  is really unusual. But the history  of btc has shown  that, in general,  if you hold you win.
which becomes difficult for users or holder is impatient to wait for prices to rise. because you might have to wait several weeks or even up to a few months for the price to go up?
Activity: 420
September 25, 2016, 05:28:58 PM
If you believe in the concept of bitcoin it makes no sense to think about selling your coins while the price is under 1k. We have seen that the price can go to 1200. Which means I am not selling before the price has reach 2k. That can be in 3 years, 5 years or long and yes I can wait that long.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
September 25, 2016, 12:56:36 PM
Yeah, I am surely not going  to sell it very soon, cause in my opinion the time  is good to hold. Nothing is sure  in the crypto markets, but I prefer wait  and see what changes  may happen  for us in the near future...

If you are going to sell your bitcoins today then that is not going to be a wise decision because the price is still low. What we need to do today is that we are going to buy bitcoins that we afford in able to take the advantage of it. Because if we are going to sell today for sure the next days the price of bitcoin is going to increase and that's a loss for us.
but i think it will be a foolish decision if you are going to sell your bitcoin in current price, because the price of bitcoin still going so you must wait for some time if you want to make a good profit.

It is not going to be foolish if there is going to have an emergency case that you don't have a choice but by selling your bitcoins with the current price is going to be your alas. So there are certain basis that we must considered about the things that might happen in the future, but holding of bitcoin is really a good choice to get good profit in the future.

I will not prefer to hold them for a long time as I will definitely sell them when I am making some profits from it as I have all the time in the world to buy them again in future.

SOme people are more into selling while some prefer to keep them save in cold wallet. Some people do believe that someday it will give quite a huge profit because of the usage and the rarity of it. Cant really deny those ideals however it doesnt matter as long as you could get profit from it

Some believes in holding it for long term hoping that price will rise in future and someone will prefer to sell them in short term to make quick profits, everyone has their own definition of making profits.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 25, 2016, 12:32:48 PM
Yeah, I am surely not going  to sell it very soon, cause in my opinion the time  is good to hold. Nothing is sure  in the crypto markets, but I prefer wait  and see what changes  may happen  for us in the near future...

If you are going to sell your bitcoins today then that is not going to be a wise decision because the price is still low. What we need to do today is that we are going to buy bitcoins that we afford in able to take the advantage of it. Because if we are going to sell today for sure the next days the price of bitcoin is going to increase and that's a loss for us.
but i think it will be a foolish decision if you are going to sell your bitcoin in current price, because the price of bitcoin still going so you must wait for some time if you want to make a good profit.

It is not going to be foolish if there is going to have an emergency case that you don't have a choice but by selling your bitcoins with the current price is going to be your alas. So there are certain basis that we must considered about the things that might happen in the future, but holding of bitcoin is really a good choice to get good profit in the future.

I will not prefer to hold them for a long time as I will definitely sell them when I am making some profits from it as I have all the time in the world to buy them again in future.

SOme people are more into selling while some prefer to keep them save in cold wallet. Some people do believe that someday it will give quite a huge profit because of the usage and the rarity of it. Cant really deny those ideals however it doesnt matter as long as you could get profit from it
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 24, 2016, 09:48:17 AM

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 23, 2016, 12:59:29 PM

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
September 23, 2016, 12:07:04 PM
I'm also not selling my coins right now. I don't see any huge increase coming and people in speculation aren't saying things like that, as well. I'm trying to maximize my profit out of the next price increase so I'm not spending any Bitcoins. I'm currently just using fiat money to buy basically everything that I need to carry on in life.

That's the right thing to do, as we cannot afford to spend them at a moment as price is not as per our expectations so its better to hold them for a while and spend when the right time comes.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
September 23, 2016, 12:01:53 PM
It sounds simple, but it  is difficult to perform. The volatility  is really unusual. But the history  of btc has shown  that, in general,  if you hold you win.
yes that is a fact and that is the reason that i am not going to sell my bitcoins right now because i have to wait for the price increase which is expected very soon, therefore to me i will hold my bitcoin tell the time when the price of bitcoin cross 1000USD level.
Those price should be reached at 2020, soo you have to wait atleast 4 years to double the current bitcoin value, maybe as something may happen before those time. But altcoins are mooving a lot on the last days, people says thats the dark marketplaces making pression and growing the interest into the crypto world. This isnt the best time to sell any coin neither bitcoin or altcoin wait a better price.
in fact we are closer to $1000 but some trader has lose their trust to the big exchange due too many accident with exchange get hacked.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
September 23, 2016, 11:46:52 AM
I'm also not selling my coins right now. I don't see any huge increase coming and people in speculation aren't saying things like that, as well. I'm trying to maximize my profit out of the next price increase so I'm not spending any Bitcoins. I'm currently just using fiat money to buy basically everything that I need to carry on in life.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
September 22, 2016, 05:54:55 PM
yes that is a fact and that is the reason that i am not going to sell my bitcoins right now because i have to wait for the price increase which is expected very soon, therefore to me i will hold my bitcoin tell the time when the price of bitcoin cross 1000USD level.
Those price should be reached at 2020, soo you have to wait atleast 4 years to double the current bitcoin value, maybe as something may happen before those time. But altcoins are mooving a lot on the last days, people says thats the dark marketplaces making pression and growing the interest into the crypto world. This isnt the best time to sell any coin neither bitcoin or altcoin wait a better price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 22, 2016, 04:52:22 PM
Activity: 70
September 21, 2016, 09:20:35 PM
I am saving it now as I don't  feel that it is the right time to sell, at current  price is not too high, in my opinion, but If I try  to have more patience I  can expect better profits.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 21, 2016, 06:40:54 PM

It is a waste if you will sell the bitcoin right now you will going to regret that.  Btc price right now is under $600 and it is much better if you will buy some.  But since I have no money to buy I will just continue to earn some.   Grin. Just keep it.

You are right currently the price is not in a position that we go to sell our bitcoins we, if afford, have to buy more bitcoins and have to keep them for some longer time and will be happy in the future with the profit which we will get with our saved bitcoins.
Activity: 98
September 21, 2016, 05:29:19 PM
I'm not going to sell mine in the next following weeks. In fact, I'd like to accumulate more and see where this is all heading. If the price has increased ny 30% more than when I bought it, I'd consider letting go of some, then just wait for the price to go down again, and hope for another round of good returns.
Activity: 256
September 21, 2016, 05:27:22 PM
September 21, 2016, 03:40:15 AM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
At the moment I am also not going to sell any coin because the value of the Bitcoin is not really that high at the moment so it is better to wait.
The next time that the value is going to rise I make sure that I will sell some Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
September 21, 2016, 12:05:25 AM

It is a waste if you will sell the bitcoin right now you will going to regret that.  Btc price right now is under $600 and it is much better if you will buy some.  But since I have no money to buy I will just continue to earn some.   Grin. Just keep it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 20, 2016, 03:48:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: