Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 13. (Read 132683 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
September 06, 2016, 07:16:41 AM
bitcoin is always rises up in price weher its a small jump or a big one, but me myself consider its a lil bit better to split my investment on alts cos its usually has a better increase, but for a long investment, bitcoin is still better

Bitcoin is the king of crypto and it will never disappear easily but same feeling doesn't go with altcoin as their future is unpredictable and its also risky to invest money in them.
Altcoins are a gamble as people are only investing their money in them as they hope for a massive pump that will lift the price to such a level where they get high profits in a very short time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 06, 2016, 06:59:59 AM
bitcoin is always rises up in price weher its a small jump or a big one, but me myself consider its a lil bit better to split my investment on alts cos its usually has a better increase, but for a long investment, bitcoin is still better

Bitcoin is the king of crypto and it will never disappear easily but same feeling doesn't go with altcoin as their future is unpredictable and its also risky to invest money in them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 06, 2016, 04:21:51 AM
that's a smart decision to not sell any coin till later. They will rise like you say I don't know till what point though but that's what we will have to find out. Just don't wait till it reaches it's climax and starts to drop because once it starts a nasty drop it gets pretty difficult to get rid of them! I also keep all my bitcoin right now and don't spend them just sometimes on something small if i get the possibility.
Activity: 546
September 06, 2016, 04:09:19 AM
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
September 06, 2016, 03:55:47 AM
im not selling anything too and i think that i will make some good money with it

The demand for the bitcoin might increase in the next few months due to the adoption. But the price will not rise too much
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 06, 2016, 03:46:50 AM
im not selling anything too and i think that i will make some good money with it
it would be not a good decision to sell your bitcoins right now, i think that in the future it is going to be huge so it would be really good to have bitcoins then

For me, its okay to use your bitcoin in your life but be sure that while you using it in your expenses you are earning again bigger than you use, so that you can maintain your bitcoin amount and it increases. But for me if i have emergency i will use it, even if no more bitcoin will remain in my wallet.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Crypto is love, crypto is life
September 05, 2016, 11:10:58 AM
it would be not a good decision to sell your bitcoins right now, i think that in the future it is going to be huge so it would be really good to have bitcoins then
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
September 05, 2016, 08:06:37 AM

Well that is going to be for real if you are just going to be patient at all and you are going to believe that the price of bitcoin is going to increase in the future. I have been doing this for several months already and I can say that I have earned good amount of bitcoins already. And as of today, I am going to keep on holding it.

Its good that you are holding since long time, but I will never prefer to hold them too long and I will sell whenever I see higher price to make profits and buy it again when price drops.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 05, 2016, 08:04:53 AM

That could be a good strategy. I have some bitcoin 15 months ago. The price has risen a lot since I bought the coins.
Activity: 6
September 04, 2016, 07:03:52 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 04, 2016, 06:59:22 PM
i will not sell it too.  i know bitcoin will not disappoint me it wll reach the way we never expect it bigger than before and ill be waiting for that time it gonna happen.
i think in present time no one will be ready to sell bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin now started increasing and hope that very soon the price of bitcoin will cross 1000USD level very easily, therefore no one is ready to sell bitcoin.
Activity: 644
September 04, 2016, 06:13:24 PM
I'm saving it now as I don't feel that it is the right time to sell, at current price is not too high, in my opinion, but If I try to have more patience I can expect better profits.

The bitcoin price just rose 5% in the last few days. I think it will rise further. So it is better to wait for the good prices.

Yeah, now a time came for which we all were waiting and we all expected for that time to come for bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is increasing and you will see that in a couple of days the price rise will be much speedy, so in that time no one is going to sell their coins only those people will sell who will need some money for their needs, otherwise fools will sell.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
September 04, 2016, 05:35:52 PM

I'm very optimistic that bitcoin price will continually appreciate in value in the upcoming months. Hopefully it will hit $1k or more on or before the end of the year. I bought few bitcoin when the price declined between $500 and $560.Peraonally, I'll not sell until it gets to $1k.

Why before the end??? It'd be much better to start the New Year with a record! Cheesy I'd sell it when it would reach a very high amount but... The problem's that I don't have where to.
Activity: 63
September 04, 2016, 05:31:51 PM

I'm very optimistic that bitcoin price will continually appreciate in value in the upcoming months. Hopefully it will hit $1k or more on or before the end of the year. I bought few bitcoin when the price declined between $500 and $560.Peraonally, I'll not sell until it gets to $1k.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
TUX Exchange - NEW- Try IT!!
September 04, 2016, 03:54:25 PM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

I recommend you to sell a part of your earnings, lets say 10%, 25% or 50%, and keept the other part. To make sure you have something, and that in any case, if the price decreases you only lose the half.
Activity: 714
September 04, 2016, 03:39:29 PM
i will not sell it too.  i know bitcoin will not disappoint me it wll reach the way we never expect it bigger than before and ill be waiting for that time it gonna happen.
yeah I'm also sure that in the future bitcoin prices will surely rise. but we do not know when it will happen? pump time is something that is not known by anyone. we can only hold back and wait bitcoin prices rise high enough. I hope it will happen soon

Price has started to rise now and we may hope that it will rise in coming days too so its better not to sell coins right now and wait for the price to go even higher.
Yup this is posible but its 40/100 only we cannot assure that it will rise in how many percent this month or next month it will be in the range of $590-$630. But I'm sure that the prise will rise this month of december or the last month of the year because it happens almost every year  So be ready for the rise. Roll Eyes
That if  does not happen a new hack or strange situation in the horizon, then yes there could be an increase in the price.

We need to be positive that we will not see any bad news related to bitcoins in coming days and price will keep on rising and lets hope that it reaches $800 level very soon.
legendary
Activity: 938
September 04, 2016, 03:33:15 PM
i will not sell it too.  i know bitcoin will not disappoint me it wll reach the way we never expect it bigger than before and ill be waiting for that time it gonna happen.
yeah I'm also sure that in the future bitcoin prices will surely rise. but we do not know when it will happen? pump time is something that is not known by anyone. we can only hold back and wait bitcoin prices rise high enough. I hope it will happen soon

Price has started to rise now and we may hope that it will rise in coming days too so its better not to sell coins right now and wait for the price to go even higher.
Yup this is posible but its 40/100 only we cannot assure that it will rise in how many percent this month or next month it will be in the range of $590-$630. But I'm sure that the prise will rise this month of december or the last month of the year because it happens almost every year  So be ready for the rise. Roll Eyes
That if  does not happen a new hack or strange situation in the horizon, then yes there could be an increase in the price.

copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
September 04, 2016, 12:15:53 PM

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
September 04, 2016, 12:11:23 PM
I'm saving it now as I don't feel that it is the right time to sell, at current price is not too high, in my opinion, but If I try to have more patience I can expect better profits.

The bitcoin price just rose 5% in the last few days. I think it will rise further. So it is better to wait for the good prices.

I do not think so. I thought the bitcoin price would rise soon, but not any more. The bitcoin price will trade below $620 for a few more months.
Activity: 938
September 04, 2016, 10:54:56 AM
i will not sell it too.  i know bitcoin will not disappoint me it wll reach the way we never expect it bigger than before and ill be waiting for that time it gonna happen.

Pages:
Jump to: